TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #286
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    One thing I would like for my fellow uninformed majority to take note of:

    Vendetta has stated he'll only being producing a vote count once every real day. I highly advise everyone keep a vote count of their own. If things get heated quickly, we can't rely on his vote count. I don't want someone to be hammered accidentally before we can get all the information we can get out of them. If anyone is interested, there's a vote count program that is somewhat interactive and makes keeping a vote count a little easier. I can provide the link upon request (I'll have to dig though).

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #287
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      I'm just gonna apologize for for participating in the chaos yesterday. That probably got us nowhere now that I think of it, and and I'll post something more productive later today.

      And between jayde and drizzle, of there had to be a wolf in that pair, I would choose drizzle. I'm not giving her enough credit. She's able to change up her game.

      I just don't know if she would.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #288
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by T-Force
        Seriously, 14 pages halfway through Day 1. You people are nuts.
        Cedo? Manti? Where're you guys at?


        And before anyone hops down my throat asking me the same shiz, ask me something, and I'll answer it.
        After I wake up. Good night!
        *noob wolf alert*
        *noob wolf alert*
        *WEEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOO*
        Player appears too overzealous to share information; a common mistake made by newer wolves. (See Halogen in 108 and Bynary [who was rusty, not new] in 109.)
        T-Force, how's about making a post with some oomph behind it, eh?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #289
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Hey sunfan how about you raise suspicion without it looking like a joke post please? I almost overlooked that post had it not been for the boldy text.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #290
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            eh, fine
            Whenever someone says something like "Hey guys, ask me anything!", especially day one, it makes me think that they're trying awfully hard to look like they have nothing to hide. Its also a common wolf mistake and T-Force would be a first time wolf if he is one this game. He also hasn't posted anything of merit, other than a really weak accusation at funny early on, and I want him to post something worthwhile now.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • iPatcH
              Swamp Lemons Rule
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2004
              • 3371

              #291
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              yeah can we get some clarification on what's going on with tokzic/raeko because account hacking is very not cool, it's very possible raeko had login info and drunk posted, however it was long after she went to bed and tokzic doesn't have a history of black-out memory drunken times and idk who else would try to sabotage a fucking twg game because seriously who does that
              put on a donk on it

              Comment

              • iPatcH
                Swamp Lemons Rule
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3371

                #292
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                EBWOP: it will be a bitch until they both make their claims tho since they do post from the same house/IP
                put on a donk on it

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  eh, fine
                  Whenever someone says something like "Hey guys, ask me anything!", especially day one, it makes me think that they're trying awfully hard to look like they have nothing to hide. Its also a common wolf mistake and T-Force would be a first time wolf if he is one this game. He also hasn't posted anything of merit, other than a really weak accusation at funny early on, and I want him to post something worthwhile now.
                  Very worthwhile elaboration. As far as I'm aware, this could potentially be T-Force's first wolf game (unless I've overlooked a game or two). Other than that, I'm going to wait it out.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Guys I think I'm getting frustrated again. I feel I'm trying too hard to make something happen with nothing.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      get over it and turn that nothing into a beautiful masterpiece, you big dummy
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Thanks for the words of wisdom massah sunfan. I'm going to take a small break.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          I haven't forgotten about you, Manti! Let us know you haven't died with your laptop open, please.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            I think he might be trying to read the thread while at work.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by iPatcH
                              yeah can we get some clarification on what's going on with tokzic/raeko because account hacking is very not cool, it's very possible raeko had login info and drunk posted, however it was long after she went to bed and tokzic doesn't have a history of black-out memory drunken times and idk who else would try to sabotage a fucking twg game because seriously who does that
                              If i were to take a shot at what happened between tokzic/mellon it would go something like this:

                              Tokzic's over and wants to read the thread. He borrows melon's computer to do so. He possibly contemplates making a post so he logs in, but in the end doesn't. He goes back to whatever he was doing before without logging out.

                              Melon comes by later drunk and thinks she's still on her account. Posts and goes to bed.

                              Tokzic is suprised by a melon made tokzic post.


                              Dunno seems probable, and has happened to me before on school computers and such.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                A couple people seem human to me upon review. Only 1 slight wolf lean, and it's more gut based.

                                Will be back with more later, but I am caught up.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...