TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #271
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Right now my focus lies in the Crazyjayde/DRG/Funnygurl interactions earlier on. It didn't sit right with me when I first read the thread, and it still doesn't sit right.

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #272
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Wtf is your shit Tokzic. All your posts show the reason of edit "wait what" and basically now your account has been hijacked. Something's up and either somebody's screwing with you/cheating or you want to get modkilled badly.

      I suppose someone could IP check and compare? Manti could if that doesn't handicap the in-game data.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #273
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        glad to see everyone showing up today.
        If that is the case Tokzic, I would advise you to change your password. We're someone truly trying to sabotage you, I think they could do much worse than vote someone for no reason.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #274
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          The edit thing is some joke in his signature. I know him and Raeko hung out the night the game started though, before he replaced in.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #275
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by Crazyjayde
            Wtf is your shit Tokzic. All your posts show the reason of edit "wait what" and basically now your account has been hijacked. Something's up and either somebody's screwing with you/cheating or you want to get modkilled badly.

            I suppose someone could IP check and compare? Manti could if that doesn't handicap the in-game data.
            the "edited" part of his post is in his sig, that's not an issue lol.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #276
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              We're someone truly trying to sabotage you, I think they could do much worse than vote someone for no reason.
              Freudian slip?

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #277
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                @cedo & thesunfan Ooooh wow I totally didn't see that

                That aside, Cedo can you give opinions this time around and not leave us with an aftertaste of broken promises?

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  if someone wanted tokzic modkilled, all they would have to do is post a screenshot of his pm and/or type in purple font, so, idk what to make of this atm.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                    @cedo & thesunfan Ooooh wow I totally didn't see that

                    That aside, Cedo can you give opinions this time around and not leave us with an aftertaste of broken promises?
                    To which are you referring? The broken promises that is. As far as I know I've been rather active in all of my C9++ games.

                    I'm actually taking notes right now. Whether or not I get around to finishing them before I leave for work is another thing. I have about 4 hours.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      Freudian slip?
                      take out the ' of were to fix the typo.
                      freudian slips are dumb.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        if someone wanted tokzic modkilled, all they would have to do is post a screenshot of his pm and/or type in purple font, so, idk what to make of this atm.
                        Correction. If Tokzic wanted to modkill himself in the most dramatic way, which is highly improbable.

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        To which are you referring? The broken promises that is. As far as I know I've been rather active in all of my C9++ games.
                        To all those "I'll post them later" last time we played together.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Only wolves think grammar is dumb.

                          On another note, I think I'm going to place my first vote on DrizzleRomanceGirl for now. I'm going to look through her interactions and posts further, but something just doesn't sit right.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                            To all those "I'll post them later" last time we played together.
                            Well Potato-Goku, last time we played I was the SK. So we'll see how my activity makes an about-face this game.

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              And last time we played you claimed SK and it seemed like you couldn't deliver the goods. See where I'm getting at.

                              Like, you were getting pretty active during the last phases back then, I think I prefer that side of you.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                                And last time we played you claimed SK and it seemed like you couldn't deliver the goods. See where I'm getting at.

                                Like, you were getting pretty active during the last phases back then, I think I prefer that side of you.
                                By the end of that game I was highly frustrated. I was trying really hard to pull a Freakysnots win and I couldn't do it. So I sort of just threw in the towel. That's why I claimed SK. I knew I couldn't win after Silvuh had claimed seer and had a confirmed wolf.

                                On my activity note, instead of being the most active player with the most posts, I'll try to be the most productive player. Activity versus productivity is what separates the subjectively good townie from the subjectively bad townies/mafioso.

                                With that, that is the reason why I'm currently combing through DRG's posts. She currently has the most posts in the thread, and I'm finding a lot of interactions so far. That being said, there's bound to be a lot of information I can find.

                                Comment

                                Working...