TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #256
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I don't like how drizz latched onto my exact wording...
    if you're talking about post #183, i tend to be very literal; that's part of my personality
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #257
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      I'M DRUNK

      i'm so drunk that i'm drunk-voting drizzleromancegirl

      deal with it

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #258
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        aww
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #259
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          are you okay, by the way?
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • iPatcH
            Swamp Lemons Rule
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3371

            #260
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            I'M DRUNK

            i'm so drunk that i'm drunk-voting drizzleromancegirl

            deal with it
            no this is a lie I know you aren't allowed to post on the internet if you're drunk because your login is protected with a breathalyzer you aint foolin nobody how could you tokzic
            put on a donk on it

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #261
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by Guest15937
              Will someone explain to me all the fuss about EARLY D1 UTR?
              Nothing wrong, but it gets problematic coupled with a shitload of drama. Noise = perfect camouflage. Said it earlier so we could make it apparent they're gonna get flagged for it, forcing them to surface. Most people who haven't posted much now has had good reasons. Did I just state too that we'll get to fishing them out too by the time we get to eod? Read posts until the end bby.

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #262
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                EBWOP: "forcing them" them as in "wolves"

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Being impatient and fulminating are two of my worst TWG traits and have both been showcased this game so I feel sorry for anyone who has to endure my temper.

                  Otherwise I'll give early reads in the middle of the day tomorrow because I feel confident about them.
                  Thank you goodnight.

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    i hope you sleep well

                    also, don't worry, i wasn't bothered by your posts at all
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      I'M DRUNK

                      i'm so drunk that i'm drunk-voting drizzleromancegirl

                      deal with it
                      uhhhhhhhhhhhh

                      i never made this post

                      i'm not even drunk

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        raeko did you get my login at your house or something

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          raeko this is very suspicious what is going on

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Seriously, 14 pages halfway through Day 1. You people are nuts.
                            Cedo? Manti? Where're you guys at?


                            And before anyone hops down my throat asking me the same shiz, ask me something, and I'll answer it.
                            After I wake up. Good night!
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              I'm here,

                              At work right now, will contribute as time allows.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by T-Force
                                Seriously, 14 pages halfway through Day 1. You people are nuts.
                                Cedo? Manti? Where're you guys at?


                                And before anyone hops down my throat asking me the same shiz, ask me something, and I'll answer it.
                                After I wake up. Good night!
                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                Alright I'm gonna be honest. I've way too pooped to be playing TWG right now. I've had a hellish weekend at work, and I've spent the better half of my day so far moving couches around. I also threw away like half of my junk. So I'm beat, I'll be back tomorrow.
                                I'm here. I didn't lie. I'm going through the thread again right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...