TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crazyjayde
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2007
    • 1169

    #946
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Sunfan and emerald, your thoughts on last eod please? I need to go.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #947
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by cedolad
      Well then.

      First off I wanna say sorry I disappeared the pass day phase, my computer took a shit and I just got it back up and running today, Dance and Charu can vouch if you guys are so hardcore damn man.


      Secondly, in the process of my computer taking a shit, I lost a .txt file with a bunch of my reads and some interaction theories, so at the moment I'm without much information. I'm planning on spending the night reworking that .txt file.

      Thirdly, dance and yoshL dying is a huge deal. So expect a nice long post from about that.
      Originally posted by cedolad
      This is what I'm thinking too. Right now I'm going through each of dance's posts and votes to see who he was suspicious of, and who he made the biggest push on. The only person I can recall he made a big push on from the last day, was Emerald.
      ..

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #948
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
        Plus, I don't like 938 at all. There's no need to reinforce the value of what I say, especially if I request alternate perspectives. Makes me think you want to shimmy your way into the town circle asap.

        Cedo, I'm saying we really need you to read right now.
        I made that thought before concurring with yours, so whats to say you're not trying to force your way into the town circle?

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #949
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          cedo, most people already have jayde "in the circle" because he is approaching Innocent Child levels of trust after Kayla was replaced. If you have suspicions on him, justify them instead of just pointing and saying "HA! You accuse me of trying too hard to appear human justifiably, but perhaps it is YOU who is doing exactly what you accuse me of!" That accusation is weak and has practically no merit, and it doesn't help the claim that you've been paying attention to the thread and keeping up.

          That being said, I'm gonna back off you a bit, I don't wanna bust your balls too much this early, plenty of time for other stuff to develop.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Crazyjayde
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2007
            • 1169

            #950
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Saying the argument and making the thought is not what's relevant here.
            The actual response and timing is.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #951
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              cedo, most people already have jayde "in the circle" because he is approaching Innocent Child levels of trust after Kayla was replaced. If you have suspicions on him, justify them instead of just pointing and saying "HA! You accuse me of trying too hard to appear human justifiably, but perhaps it is YOU who is doing exactly what you accuse me of!" That accusation is weak and has practically no merit, and it doesn't help the claim that you've been paying attention to the thread and keeping up.

              That being said, I'm gonna back off you a bit, I don't wanna bust your balls too much this early, plenty of time for other stuff to develop.
              That post wasn't to supposed to be taken literally but okay.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #952
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                wait wait, who said I kept up with the thread?...

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  oops, that was a CJ post, my bad again lmao.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    I guess we need to hear from other people before we have more to say? I'm still looking at cedo, mostly, but I wanna hear from some other people.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • soramimi
                      Cat Army Coordinator
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 333

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      I'm pretty busy at the moment; I'll try to be back later tonight, but don't hold me to it. I've read everything up until now, though.

                      Something I wanted to say yesterday right after the lynch happened: sunfan, I know you were pretty well trying to save your ass, but why target Velocity? In the post with all of your reads, (#745) you say to me that you were relieved I withdrew my vote from Velo. Also, considering how you mention that we should be cautious of cedo, or how you'd prefer to go for him, (and him being your top wolf read on that list,) why not use him to start the new vote train if you were looking to break the stalemate we were having?

                      Comment

                      • soramimi
                        Cat Army Coordinator
                        • Jul 2013
                        • 333

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        ...actually, now that I'm rereading it, I'm wondering if I interpreted it wrong and you meant that you were just glad I unvoted in general. Either way, my question about cedo remains.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          targeted velocity because someone, I believe it was jrodd, said something like "is anyone possibly down to lynch velo, am I bad for thinking this might be a decent option?" I mean, we were pretty deep in a grove at that point, we'd been debating about the lynch for the past 2 hours without really any progress, so I thought that maybe the Velo lynch might break the monotony. I went for Velo instead of cedo because 1) jrodd had just mentioned him, and I knew other people were at least considering the idea 2) I had been talking about lynching cedo and I was pretty much ignored for the good part of the day.

                          As for your unvote, I felt like your original vote was kind of weak, and yeah, I mean I was relieved you took the vote off, not that someone wasn't voting for Velo anymore.

                          I'm not 100% sure I've answered what you've asked, but I hope this does, lemme know if I've misunderstood something.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Mea, I see you lurking, any thoughts other than a two-word reaction to the kills?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              oh cool i'm dead, good luck guiz


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • MeaCulpa
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 841

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Sure, I'm trying to re-read through the entire thread at the same time so I didn't post anything else yet.

                                First thing I have to get off my chest: jrodd, I still have a human lean on you, but damn, that's 2 for 2 on pushing human lynches. Either shit luck on your part or you're playing us real good lol.

                                During the night phase I started waffling a lot and been having some changes of heart with regards to my suspicions and reads. I realized I just committed myself to posting a new reads list, so I'll get working on that. The night kills didn't change anything on my list though; I'm just not happy that we couldn't have had as good a night as n1.

                                cedolad, I'm glad you're back up and running, but I want to know where your suspicions lie.

                                Comment

                                Working...