TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #721
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    yep exactly what I was saying, gjge
    Please enlighten me then. What were you saying? I constructed your post as saying I should not focus on who voted for who and defended who since wolves don't always vote for humans and defend their buddies.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #722
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      ok, after rereading the thread, I feel like my thoughts have changed a lot... I'm really confused, and I think part of it is honestly the Sword hanging over my head at the moment.

      I was to say emerald is a wolf after rereading the thread. I really do. But I don't feel anywhere near as confident about him now... Only way I see myself voting for him today is if its to save my skin.... My thoughts rely mostly on me being wrong about a lot of things day one, which given my past gameplay is pretty likely. I would be 100% down to lynch cedolad today, and I'll start typing up a post outlining why after I finish posting my reads, but I think he's a great lynch, he's been flying under the radar for a really long time, and I would bet that most people have forgotten that he was the lead wagon last day phase for a good while, before flying away and slipping into today. I don't see the turnaround on him happening though.

      dAnce, I have one question, and this is really going to influence how the next 4 hours or so play out for me. Is the reason you're being so aggressive the reason I think you are? I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, because we talked about it pretty quickly after last game... If you don't know what I mean, its w/e, but please try to answer that question.

      On another note, after looking at the thread, we have a lot of weak votes going on right now. Emerald's vote for me is actually the most well-fleshed out, which is a very small part of why I'm giving him more of a human lean now. If I get lynched today, and Mea/Velo don't reinforce their reads further, look at them after I flip, and if emerald is lynched today and comes up town, look at cedo & dAnce's vote for him.

      Gonna start typing up my reads post now.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #723
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        oh yeah, and I don't think Yoshl's vote for me is really that weak. He's had suspicions of me since Day One, I don't think he should be in the boat that Mea and Velo should be once I flip.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #724
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by emerald000
          Please enlighten me then. What were you saying? I constructed your post as saying I should not focus on who voted for who and defended who since wolves don't always vote for humans and defend their buddies.
          it's one way of looking at it and is one possibility, but ur ignoring all the things I find suspicious early on in games and im not sure how I feel about it. I kinda wanna say the way ur coming about it is villagery, but to me it seems wolves always want to be right. for example, the people soft defending bynary but not leading the push elsewhere, or attacking james when there wasn't really a chance he would be lynched. that's where I think the higher success rate will be and actually ive already changed my mind ur at rand at best

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #725
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            dAnce, I have one question, and this is really going to influence how the next 4 hours or so play out for me. Is the reason you're being so aggressive the reason I think you are? I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, because we talked about it pretty quickly after last game... If you don't know what I mean, its w/e, but please try to answer that question.
            don't remember, drawing a blank. I'm being aggressive this phase because a lynch outside of basically my top 2 would stagnate everything for me. POE and individual wolfhunting led me to the exact same conclusions so I can't even make any adjustments until I see whether I'm right or wrong.

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            oh yeah, and I don't think Yoshl's vote for me is really that weak. He's had suspicions of me since Day One, I don't think he should be in the boat that Mea and Velo should be once I flip.
            I didn't mean it was a wolfy vote if you flip town, I mean it didn't look like it had a lot of oomph behind it. YoshL said he wants to lynch me or soramimi here.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #726
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              ok, after rereading the thread, I feel like my thoughts have changed a lot... I'm really confused, and I think part of it is honestly the Sword hanging over my head at the moment.

              I was to say emerald is a wolf after rereading the thread. I really do. But I don't feel anywhere near as confident about him now... Only way I see myself voting for him today is if its to save my skin.... My thoughts rely mostly on me being wrong about a lot of things day one, which given my past gameplay is pretty likely. I would be 100% down to lynch cedolad today, and I'll start typing up a post outlining why after I finish posting my reads, but I think he's a great lynch, he's been flying under the radar for a really long time, and I would bet that most people have forgotten that he was the lead wagon last day phase for a good while, before flying away and slipping into today. I don't see the turnaround on him happening though.

              .
              what is this paragraph? me, of all people, are confused by it. why are you so diplomatically blah and seeming to distance yourself from accountability

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #727
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                is confused by it*

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  this really isn't like you, but I really hope my original thoughts about you were wrong. I'll post my theory a second or two before you die if you're lynched today. dAnceguy. you and cedo are my two biggest targets now. I'm not as confident about you as I'd like to be, though.

                  Still writing the bigger post.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    because I have an aggressive playstyle, but I don't think being overly aggressive and judging reactions to said aggression is going to help me when it looks like I'm on my way to the noose.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      4-sunfan
                      3-emerald
                      2-danceguy

                      I think

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        wait, I feel like that doesn't answer your question, I'm confused about what you're asking now.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          4-sunfan
                          3-emerald
                          2-danceguy

                          I think
                          thesunfan - XXXX

                          emerald000 - XX

                          dAnceguy117 - XX

                          MeaCulpa - X

                          soramimi - X


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            did it answer it?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              YoshL you're peacing out in an hour right? where is your vote gonna go

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                tbh if i'm not around to actually say stuff at eod, my vote is fine where it is i think


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...