TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #931
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    also silvuh answer my question, I don't care if u give one word answers for each, im curious

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #932
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      I honestly don't recall 100% for sure who your vote was on, I think it was sora? You were gonezo most of the Day, and pretty much all of your ~100 posts have been either jokes, hardly contributory or just "goh humanz." Its like dAnce said, its a null-tell that you were gone so much, you do it often. What sticks out to me is your excuse, normally you just say that you lost interest in the game. I feel like you claiming that your computer was busted (which can only be conveniently verified by a now deceased player and the host, neither of which can answer) is a way for you to try and appear more human. I'm willing to listen to arguments from other people though, and I know that I'm in the minority when I say that I find you suspicious.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Silvuh
        quit
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2005
        • 938

        #933
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        silvuh whats your read on emerald and sunfan?
        Emeralds are green, suns are yellow.

        Comment

        • Crazyjayde
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2007
          • 1169

          #934
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          I'm thinking I'm tunneling more and more on dance as games progress. Yoshl was pretty clear imo. Velo please, take a break sometimes, you are way too busy.

          I kinda feel like a Velo lynch was the safety route to take within the last minutes. I was about flip a coin my vote when this post popped up in my browser. While sketchy, I think Emerald made me flinch; I'd rather lynch a confirmed green than a potential blue. I was at first thinking Emerald was controlling the lynch and didn't want to give him what he wanted (although we might have been able to deduce two or three things). Now in hindsight, I'm kind of thinking the dance and yoshl reveal has a distancing nature behind it too, other than capping off two primary posters. It all depends on how you look at it and that's why I want some more thoughts on last EOD.

          This phase will help me catch up at least, I'm thinking I can get to analyzing more since we've lost some major town line of thoughts.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #935
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I honestly don't recall 100% for sure who your vote was on, I think it was sora? You were gonezo most of the Day, and pretty much all of your ~100 posts have been either jokes, hardly contributory or just "goh humanz." Its like dAnce said, its a null-tell that you were gone so much, you do it often. What sticks out to me is your excuse, normally you just say that you lost interest in the game. I feel like you claiming that your computer was busted (which can only be conveniently verified by a now deceased player and the host, neither of which can answer) is a way for you to try and appear more human. I'm willing to listen to arguments from other people though, and I know that I'm in the minority when I say that I find you suspicious.
            It was Emerald actually if I recall correctly.

            And it wasn't an excuse... moreso the truth, whether or not you believe it is up to you. And why can't the Host verify that I was without a computer?

            But I do agree most of my posts are either joke posts or fluff, but I do have a lot of pushes.


            Either way, I'm playing this Day Phase a little differently.

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #936
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Meaning you are also playing the night phase.

              OOPS

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #937
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Seriously thought, cedo.

                I'm thinking there's some distancing being tossed around.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                  Now in hindsight, I'm kind of thinking the dance and yoshl reveal has a distancing nature behind it too, other than capping off two primary posters. It all depends on how you look at it and that's why I want some more thoughts on last EOD.
                  This is what I'm thinking too. Right now I'm going through each of dance's posts and votes to see who he was suspicious of, and who he made the biggest push on. The only person I can recall he made a big push on from the last day, was Emerald.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    And why can't the Host verify that I was without a computer?
                    It's true! He had to message me through other means in case he couldn't get back on his computer.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      Meaning you are also playing the night phase.

                      OOPS
                      lol no. Meaning, I'm playing this Day Phase differently than Day 1, and Day 2. Good try though

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        well alright then. I rescind that part of my suspicion.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          Seriously thought, cedo.

                          I'm thinking there's some distancing being tossed around.
                          Care to elaborate further?

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Your timing on a D3 arrival, picking up with a lot of people in a condensed manner. The feeling is "hey I wasn't here all day but look at me while I make it look like I was aware of everything", but the thought is "if you're here, you might as well produce thoughts right now".

                            You know, trying to avoid laziness.

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Plus, I don't like 938 at all. There's no need to reinforce the value of what I say, especially if I request alternate perspectives. Makes me think you want to shimmy your way into the town circle asap.

                              Cedo, I'm saying we really need you to read right now.

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                ^ this is not an agressive tone.

                                I'd suggest looking at MeaCulpa also. Not only does he ever seem to surface but it seems like no one has a fixed idea on him.

                                Comment

                                Working...