TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #886
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by Silvuh
    But I'd rather lynch Velocity (a human who doesn't post) over thesunfan (a human who does post).
    interesting that you already know this........

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #887
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      wtf worst choice, if velos a wolf ill be the GOAT again but yea thanks for not speaking up 10 minutes ago when I said I was only keeping it there for 5 mins.....

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #888
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        INTENT TO HAMMER VELOCITY, STILL

        1 minute warning

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #889
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          vigi - if velo flips human really consider thesunfan or emerald
          I fail to understand the reasoning to kill me if velo is a human...

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #890
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Velocity

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #891
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              everyone stop posting!!!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #892
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                no


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Tired of those chaotic EOD. You know there's bound to be a wolf among the people discussed today. I expressed my will to lynch those, that's all I have to say.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by emerald000
                    I fail to understand the reasoning to kill me if velo is a human...
                    wagonomics - if the dead person flips human then look to the next highest wagons. works really good in bigger games, and of course needs reason

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • soramimi
                      Cat Army Coordinator
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 333

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by emerald000
                      Just vote for thesunfan everyone and be done with it. Velo is not a wolf. He would actually be interested if he was.
                      Based off of...? If it's previous games, I don't even want to hear that reasoning right now. That already got us nowhere.

                      Comment

                      • soramimi
                        Cat Army Coordinator
                        • Jul 2013
                        • 333

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        (Sorry, was already midpost, Charu. =3)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          i have to fucking go charu nightpost please i need to knowwwww


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            DAY TWO IS OVER, A LYNCH HAS OCCURED

                            VELOCITY WAS A HUMAN

                            NIGHT TWO STARTS NOW AND WILL END TUEDAY 8PM (SERVER TIME)

                            Stats will be up later in an edit. I stopped updating the good stuff when it got chaotic.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              NIGHT TWO IS OVER, TWO KILLS HAVE OCCURED

                              YOSHL WAS A HUMAN

                              AND SO WAS DANCEGUY117!


                              NIGHT TWO STARTS NOW AND WILL END THURSDAY 8PM (SERVER TIME)

                              Dohoho!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                lol ok so theres def likely a serial killer sigh

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...