TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #961
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    5 VOTES TO LYNCH

    cedolad - XXX

    thesunfan -> cedolad
    Crazyjayde -> cedolad
    MeaCulpa -> cedolad
    Last edited by Charu; 02-11-2014, 09:50 PM.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #962
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      ok, cedo is already two from insta, this could be a problem so unvote for now.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #963
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        not a lot of talking going on other than to vote for cedo, I'm guessing people are just sleeping or out and about, I'll hope for more comments tomorrow, and I'll just chalk the inactivity up to chance. Cya on the 'morrow, guys.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • MeaCulpa
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 841

          #964
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Jesus, just realized there are only 8 of us left with 2 wolves + possible SK.

          cedolad: Pinging me as very questionable now. The broken computer during most of day 2 isn't helping your case, I realize. I know I said in my last reads that I didn't see anything wolfy from you, but I realize now it's because you have 111 posts that have contributed basically nothing. Not one firm vote, not one legit read that I could see. I also can't tell if post #361 was your attempt at switching the focus away from James after emerald pointed out his really wolfy statement about rather lynching a null rather than a wolf read.

          thesunfan: I'm all over the place with you. Strong defender of James in day 1 (not gonna link to all the posts, but I found 5 examples of clear defending), and you also cleared cedo on day 1. Switched tune altogether to being most suspicious of cedo, and advocated pretty hard for him to be lynched. A part of me wonders if you would have pushed for cedo votes if he was actually in the running to be lynched. But, the other part of me reads your posts against cedo and they feel legitimate.

          Silvuh: I moved you lower on my first reads list because I thought James was pushing to lynch you on day 1, but that's not accurate; he put a vote on you "for now", and re-reading it sounds like there really wasn't any real conviction to keep it (399, 446). I also disagree with your tunneling on sora, since she's leaning human for me. Overall neutral for me, but keeping an eye out.

          emerald000: I feel like you're playing a "clean" game. A lot of no-nonsense posting, throwing out suspicions (and eventually explaining why) and pushing for lynches you feel strongly about. Not sure about your choices of lynch candidates, though. A lot of people have been suspicious of you (including myself), but you defended it well. I have you as either green or vigi/SK (I'm wondering if you killed dAnce last night).

          j-rodd123: Every time you move down on my suspicion list, you do something that looks like an accident but is super questionable and bad for us. Still have you as human, but definitely by less than during day 1.

          soramimi: Leaning pretty green with you now. You've acknowledged your posts consisting of piggybacking, focusing on the SK and second-guessing everyone's motives rather than building your own suspicions, but I don't find it wolfy.

          Crazyjayde: I stick by what I said before -- you're either hella green, or you're the vigi/SK. 893 strikes me as "I'm coming for you", so I also wouldn't be surprised if you killed dAnce last night.

          Comment

          • MeaCulpa
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 841

            #965
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's "definitely an SK" as some of you have been saying, right? Second death could have been by a vigi instead (which I presume would have been dAnce's death, since yoshl was looking pretty human).

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #966
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              glad to see you posting something of merit, and I can get behind that list, its pretty solid and I would agree with most of it. Human points for you.

              That being said, there's been two posts since I went to bed last night. If the rest of you don't get in here and start posting, I'm going to sodomize your family with a rusty crowbar.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #967
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                I mean it.
                I will find you
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  So there hasn't been a whole lot of information being brought to light, and I'm not feeling well today. So I'm just going to say it.

                  I killed James.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    ok then...
                    did you also kill dAnce?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Unfortunately.

                      Comment

                      • MeaCulpa
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 841

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Justify your choices of both night kills, then.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          I wanted to see James flip for contextual reasons (he was a player who has heavily defended and was a big part of a major wagon at one point)

                          Dance...well I had texted him during D2 telling him about my computer, so he could get in touch with Charu. Then I killed him lol so I'm sorry about killing him, I honestly felt like he could flip wolf but really I should have chose someone different.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            the claim and the justification behind the James kill feels alright to me, but wth is the dAnce kill lmao. "I just felt like he could flip wolf" is really weak, and telling us why you felt like he could flip wolf would be a lot better. But yeah, this should take you off of the voteblock for today, only way I see you getting lynched is if the wolves are dead and it comes down to an SK hunt.

                            On another note, I don't really think its a good idea (despite how good the list is) to post reads until after everyone has had a chance to say something in the day, Mea, mainly because there's a lot of things that can happen early on that change the list, such as what cedo just did.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • MeaCulpa
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 841

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              I wanted to see James flip for contextual reasons (he was a player who has heavily defended and was a big part of a major wagon at one point)

                              Dance...well I had texted him during D2 telling him about my computer, so he could get in touch with Charu. Then I killed him lol so I'm sorry about killing him, I honestly felt like he could flip wolf but really I should have chose someone different.
                              Ok, I can't argue with your James reasoning. But I don't understand your paragraph about dAnce. Did you kill him because you texted him about your computer, and he was fresh on your mind and "could flip wolf"? Surely you would have more conviction than that. The fact that you're so apologetic with no real reason for killing him that I can see strikes me as really weird.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                There's def an SK. No doubt about it now.
                                also lol, this post.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...