TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #196
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    I read through the thread again a lot of it was us messing around. I feel like there's very little to go off and don't find mea wolfy. I'd say sunfan looks wolfy again but that also seems to be the way he plays in general. I'd like to see more discussion before pushing hard on anyone.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #197
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by emerald000
      Pretty much my thoughts too. I hate when games start on a day phase. It's also pretty stupid flavourwise to kill someone before anybody has died. It's like the humans are actually the murderers.
      I honestly love day starts, makes the wolves sweat a bit more.

      After that note, I agree that we have to kill someone. It's annoying that we have to get a majority vote for a random choice though.
      It is a rather big annoyance, but it's a mechanic that if utilized correctly will swing favorably in our direction.

      On the MeaCulpa front, I don't see anything out of the ordinary from him. I'd rather kill someone like dAnce for bandwagonning and inciting other people to do so for no reason.
      As far as I know, this is only MeaCulpa's second game. Have you two played elsewhere before? If so, define "ordinary" for me. If not, then what makes him seem ordinary?

      I do agree that starting a bandwagon for no real reason is great grounds for a lynch, but you yourself said that we have to kill someone, what better way of getting that result than inciting a bandwagon?

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #198
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by YoshL
        initiating bandwagons on Day one isn't really lynch worthy, or even that suspiscious. You want the game to move, and especially (like you and everyone else says) since there's not enough info Day 1, a nice bandwagon will be good.
        How are bandwagons good exactly?

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #199
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Well since we don't have a night kill to base opinions on, it's in our best interest to lynch for a cardflip.

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #200
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by cedolad
            As far as I know, this is only MeaCulpa's second game. Have you two played elsewhere before? If so, define "ordinary" for me. If not, then what makes him seem ordinary?
            I don't remember playing with the guy. By that I mean that there's nothing that came out to me as wolfy. Or anybody else for that matter.

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #201
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              And yes, killing is good. No objection on that point. Pushing for killing a specific person 30 hours before the deadline seems ambitious.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #202
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by emerald000
                I'd rather kill someone like dAnce for bandwagonning and inciting other people to do so for no reason.
                inciting is your interpretation; I only asked a question to those who were voting meaculpa.

                Originally posted by cedolad
                I was going to give you allowance of a shallow vague post merely because I thought you were using your phone, but if that's not the case then you better be more insightful or I'm going to pin you as a wolf and then OFF WITH YOUR HEAD MWUAHAHA.
                I will give as much insight as I see fit whenever I see fit

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  And yes, killing is good. No objection on that point. Pushing for killing a specific person 30 hours before the deadline seems ambitious.
                  it's possible to make somewhat of a push and then change votes later. this game can't be played without seeing reactions. I want to know who is willing to kill whom.

                  I'll take "ambitious" though

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    oh and my vote is still on sunfan. reading his analysis, it's almost as barebones as you can really get, analysis on me is like "what j-rodd said", even though j-rodd never actually gave reasoning behind his read.

                    "James is being James, same for Cedo" gives pretty much no insight to anything, and same with his Velo/sora read. Mea read is a gut read (i'm getting somewhat of the same vibe admittedly) but stating that "its something" isn't really much at all. Maybe a way to make it look like you are saying something without actually saying that.
                    That's what I'm thinking with him. I understand that its day 1 but still, a coherent analysis would work if you're eerily suspicious about someone. As for his point in the "James is being James" stuff, its pure meta. Velocity, Soramimi, and MeaCulpa I'm not sure on since they're new but as the game goes on we'll see how it goes. To be honest, that post is pretty much minimal on his part, just scraping by the heap of posts that we're all seeing (which admittedly, 85% of it is white noise if you look at it.)

                    @emerald:
                    I don't remember playing with the guy. By that I mean that there's nothing that came out to me as wolfy. Or anybody else for that matter.
                    that's what I'm getting with meaculpa, can't really rattle the guy for being new at the game hehe.

                    @cedolady:
                    Well since we don't have a night kill to base opinions on, it's in our best interest to lynch for a cardflip.
                    Yeah, I just found it odd that dance is willing to lynch meaculpa already despite that there's really barely anything that says "Hey guys I'm a wolf, kill me pl0x."

                    While I do say that I find it odd, that doesn't mean that I am suspicious of dance in anyway since I figured that it could be a gutread coming from him just like how I interpreted sunfan's post.
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by emerald000
                      Pretty much my thoughts too. I hate when games start on a day phase. It's also pretty stupid flavourwise to kill someone before anybody has died. It's like the humans are actually the murderers.

                      After that note, I agree that we have to kill someone. It's annoying that we have to get a majority vote for a random choice though.

                      On the MeaCulpa front, I don't see anything out of the ordinary from him. I'd rather kill someone like dAnce for bandwagonning and inciting other people to do so for no reason.
                      Why do you feel we "need" to kill somebody? I understand the strategic importance of the cardflip but as the others have stated we have *nothing* to go off of - hell, MeaCulpa got a vote from sunfan just because somebody thought he "didn't seem right". At this point in the game a person sees what they want to see - do we lynch the more silent players because it seems suspicious that they aren't posting enough? Do we lynch the players who vote for somebody because they want to start a bandwagon? See this quote below:

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      I read through the thread again a lot of it was us messing around. I feel like there's very little to go off and don't find mea wolfy. I'd say sunfan looks wolfy again but that also seems to be the way he plays in general. I'd like to see more discussion before pushing hard on anyone.
                      "wolfy" seems like an excessively vague term. What defines "wolfy" behavior? Maybe it's just because I'm a naturally cautious player, but it kinda feels like everybody is seeing what they want to see right now.

                      On that note, changing my vote to soramimi for now.
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                        "wolfy" seems like an excessively vague term. What defines "wolfy" behavior? Maybe it's just because I'm a naturally cautious player, but it kinda feels like everybody is seeing what they want to see right now.
                        I played with him as a wolf last game, he's showing some of the same traits as last game. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, which is why I said it could just be the way he plays in general. This is also why I'm not hopping on voting anyone right now because there's no good information.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Bynary Fission
                          Retired One-Hander
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2437

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Whoops, I meant to say:

                          hell, MeaCulpa got a vote from sunfan just because he thought he "didn't seem right".
                          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                            Why do you feel we "need" to kill somebody? I understand the strategic importance of the cardflip but as the others have stated we have *nothing* to go off of - hell, MeaCulpa got a vote from sunfan just because somebody thought he "didn't seem right". At this point in the game a person sees what they want to see - do we lynch the more silent players because it seems suspicious that they aren't posting enough? Do we lynch the players who vote for somebody because they want to start a bandwagon? See this quote below:
                            We need to kill somebody because if we don't the wolves will win. Lynching is the humans' way to win.

                            Comment

                            • Bynary Fission
                              Retired One-Hander
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2437

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              I played with him as a wolf last game, he's showing some of the same traits as last game. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, which is why I said it could just be the way he plays in general. This is also why I'm not hopping on voting anyone right now because there's no good information.
                              Agreed. I've played enough games to know that "wolfy" behavior is indicative of absolutely nothing, in particular when you take into account the natural variation in people's personalities, responses and behaviors. I've seen just as many innocent players lynched for "wolfish" behavior as guilty ones, so it's not a wise idea to somebody to push for a lynch because they think somebody acts "wolfish".
                              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                              Comment

                              • Bynary Fission
                                Retired One-Hander
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 2437

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by emerald000
                                We need to kill somebody because if we don't the wolves will win. Lynching is the humans' way to win.
                                And if we lynch an innocent person over a vague hunch? While we aren't at the later phases of the game yet I have witnessed whole games lost because a human got lynched for no justifiable reason, and given the distribution of roles the odds of us lynching a human are much greater than the odds of lynching a wolf at this point in the game.
                                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                                Comment

                                Working...