TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeaCulpa
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 841

    #976
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Oh lol ninja'd by sunfan. Good point regarding my reads...I just had free time for once last night and wanted to be able to contribute something more useful to the thread.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #977
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Yeah I can't justify killing Dance. But because the James flip, I had a lot of information and theories in a .txt on my old computer. But that's gone, and my only big hunch I had was the Psycho/James interaction (in regards to James' flip).

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #978
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Alright I killed dance with no real convictions are reasoning. I just did it.

        And yeah sorry sunfan I lied, I'm a vigi.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #979
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by cedolad
          Alright I killed dance with no real convictions or reasoning. I just did it.

          And yeah sorry sunfan I lied, I'm a vigi.
          oops

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #980
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            I'm apologetic of killing dance because he was a strong human that I heavily doubted. So now this game gets harder because two of the main human candidates are dead, one of which is my fault.

            Consider it Bynary lynch v2 cedo style

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #981
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Funny part is you're probably the only vigi who would justify the kill like that and have it be believable lmao. Alright, firstly, hi5 for knocking out a wolf night one, its certainly one I wouldn't have found. Secondly, people are going to be looking at you and your reads with a lot more weight behind them. I suggest you really start reading the thread and forming strong opinions on people, we're going to need them.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #982
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                Sunfan and emerald, your thoughts on last eod please? I need to go.
                I apologize for completely missing this post earlier, hopefully I have answered this with my most recent post in response to sora.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  I've already started laying down the base for my reads, I'll have a decent looking list in a few. I'm just really upset I can't save my .txt, I had plenty of leads.

                  Firstly where's Emerald?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    Consider it Bynary lynch v2 cedo style
                    I'm going to try and make this a thing. Don't get Bynary'd!

                    Get Bynary'd jerks!

                    Oh, what's that? You got Bynary'd? Well I did it with CEDO STYLE!!!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      op

                      op
                      opop




                      oppa cedostyle










                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Assuming I'm doing this right, this is what we have regarding the roles so far, assuming cedo isn't lying.

                        TTTVVV + Roleblocker. The presence of a roleblocker indicates that there can be NO MORE than ONE Vanilla Townie remaining alive in the game (unless Masons flip as town for some reason?) This is some pretty useful info, I think.

                        As for emerald, he likes to pretend he's Manti and not show up with any real input until later in the phase, give him some time. (He's probably busy, idk. Look at when he's shown up in the previous phases).
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          sunfan, it could be

                          VVV xx

                          (there could be 0 T's).

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            lol, I guess I don't know what I'm doing then? I've never 100% understood how this works, and I guess I don't now. Darn, I thought I was onto something.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • MeaCulpa
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 841

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              There wouldn't be both 3 V's and 3 T's. If cedo is a vigi, then there's no SK.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Yeah, its clear I don't understand how to do this properly. I'll just have someone explain it to me after the game is over, and leave this to the people who know how this works.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...