Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)
I'm at 3 from insta with 2 hours left lol
felt like I could've typed more about each person but time is of the essence.
day 1 reasons were here:
#440
since then, just falls into place with my silvuh/emerald theory. first vote to put emerald at 4 would be distancing, quick switch to you (aka not sunfan aka someone who was likely to get lynched and flip human IMO), suddenly emerald is null when that was Silvuh's focus most of the game.
I'm at 3 from insta with 2 hours left lol
felt like I could've typed more about each person but time is of the essence.
day 1 reasons were here:
#440
since then, just falls into place with my silvuh/emerald theory. first vote to put emerald at 4 would be distancing, quick switch to you (aka not sunfan aka someone who was likely to get lynched and flip human IMO), suddenly emerald is null when that was Silvuh's focus most of the game.






Comment