TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1051
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    i say we kill charu for making a big mistake and editing his posts
    : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - )


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1052
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Guys? The Lynch? As things have unfolded, my vote goes to Silvuh for now.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1053
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        hey guys

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Silvuh
          quit
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2005
          • 938

          #1054
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Yeah, I've been lurking without saying anything for a while. I'm sorry, I got distracted by other things last night and wasn't able to strengthen my reads before I went to bed last night. Then I checked the thread before I left for class today, and the posts made me start thinking more about possible roles and such. Since I got back, I had been trying to articulate something helpful to say about that, but I still have nothing.

          I'm disappointed in myself for not getting to the meat of the problem earlier. But Jeopardy! is on now, so I'll get to really thinking in about half an hour.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1055
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            cedo weird vigi claim lol. obv I believe it but we have to control it better these next phases or however long you are kept alive. there is potentially a bodyguard so that's decent, but shoulda went with my wagonomics suggestion imo, more info shooting the person 2nd/3rd in votes. not a horrible shot but def a premature claim

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1056
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by Crazyjayde
              I was also wondering about role distributions earlier but I can't quite figure it out. It's unfortunate that we can't have Yoshl make another analyze. With that said I'll try to understand the basics and get us solid intel.

              Also, I want to get back on what I said about yesterday's lynch. If cedo really has vigied Dance between the two night kills (see below as to why I think so), then the wolves might have been on a power role hunt yesterday, therefore there's no distancing whatsoever in this kill, or maybe not even any underlying intention. In that sense, I think they wanted to get rid of their most suspicious heavy poster, and that way, try to gain more control in day phases OR be able to skate by as they were gathering heat from Yoshl. I think the first one is more plausible. In any case, looking at active posters quitting D2 and their change of behavior in D3 is worth the shot.

              -

              .
              disagree, unless the wolves are completely amateur I highly doubt yoshl was killed by a PR hunt. which I guess is a possibility lol but yoshl would not have been a logical choice going for a power role, it could have easily been killing one of the least suspicious players and that's my thought on the night kill

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1057
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                Cedo, this night phase I'd want you to abstain from your role. I'm thinking of something. We can control a lot if you don't die tonight.

                @cedo, I'm with sora on this one, why the lie and the sudden while restraint claiming your role?

                @emerald, thanks a bunch!
                abstain tonight? I think if we lynch a red today he can abstain but a plan for the vigi should be set in stone so when it turns to night cedo will know what to do, especially since kills are simultaneous. again this is why I wanna push to have good wagons

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  I haven't been able to get much out of the last couple of hours of D2. It seems like people were split between 2 people, then a third choice appeared that was placed in between their 2 choices. So they went for the lesser evil and lynched velocity. thesunfan started the train, yes, but there's isn't much to make out of it. He tried to save his ass and doesn't make him more of a wolf than a human.

                  Other than that, I fail to understand why cedo came out. Unless I am missing something, it is not giving us much more information. It would make sense to claim if he was going to get lynched, but he wasn't even close. I guess it is too late to complain now.

                  PS: I am pretty sure kills are simultaneous.
                  the fact you didn't instantly vote for thesunfan doesn't make sense to me lol, what changed from yesterdays constant pressure to now. reevaluation is fine but theres no progression in your game, skeeeeeeeetchy

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    Also another thing I would like to point out, is how in N1 there wasn't a Mafia kill sent in, because possibly James was the only active Mafia at the point. In case if he were, he couldn't send a kill and a roleblock at the same time. Just wanted to point that out quickly before I left for work.


                    Toodles~
                    doubt it lol, there weren't any 0 posters, almost certainly a successful roleblock/guard, maybe even a 1 shot

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      looking at eod it was 3-3 velo sunfan and was a bit of chaos after some back and forth. cedo this is why you should've shot second wagon, that info is far more valuable if we could've seen how sunfan flipped, or even how emerald flipped when suspicion died down and focused on the other main targets.

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Guys? The Lynch? As things have unfolded, my vote goes to Silvuh for now.
                        "as things have unfolded", explain

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • emerald000
                          the Mathemagician~
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1320

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          the fact you didn't instantly vote for thesunfan doesn't make sense to me lol, what changed from yesterdays constant pressure to now. reevaluation is fine but theres no progression in your game, skeeeeeeeetchy
                          I'm not sure anymore what to think. My guts tell me thesunfan and you are the 2 remaining wolves, but my mind doesn't seem to agree. You two acted much more human recently and I am not sure what to think anymore. I'll have to do some more reading before I will vote for someone.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            "as things have unfolded", explain
                            I will when I get finished making dinner, sorry to place a vote and then run off, I didn't actually realize I'd posted that, oops.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              disagree, unless the wolves are completely amateur I highly doubt yoshl was killed by a PR hunt. which I guess is a possibility lol but yoshl would not have been a logical choice going for a power role, it could have easily been killing one of the least suspicious players and that's my thought on the night kil
                              Fair enough. I'd love to say I know more about the wolves tendencies but the fact is I don't. Do you think perhaps an amateur wolf is more inclined to do this, or it's a neutral play?

                              The vigi suggestion was thought considering there could be a SK. But yes, it really depends on today's lynch. I'm giving myself until some time before tomorrow mid phase to make a good analyze.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                                Fair enough. I'd love to say I know more about the wolves tendencies but the fact is I don't. Do you think perhaps an amateur wolf is more inclined to do this, or it's a neutral play?

                                The vigi suggestion was thought considering there could be a SK. But yes, it really depends on today's lynch. I'm giving myself until some time before tomorrow mid phase to make a good analyze.
                                idk it's one of those things I get into a levelling contest with myself over and it's a big part of twg. the easy scapegoat is that an amateur wolf wanted to wipe out a clear looking player, and after yesterday according to the thread you would have been a viable target as well. it could go either way but Im gonna say it's neutral although youd think an amateur wolf would follow that logic

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...