TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1081
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    damn Silv, you really shouldn't be this hard on yourself... you've done fine. I'll save it for the postgame, but everything Pete did wrong as a seer last game is what you did right this game, and I'm a fucking idiot for not seeing it. Sorry.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • MeaCulpa
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 841

      #1082
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      I was literally mid-post talking about how whenever Silvuh posts, my immediate reaction is "sketchy", but after re-reading and thinking about it I don't feel comfortable lynching him.

      I think this puts us in an interesting position. If jrodd flips red, then we're in good shape obviously. If he flips green, then Silvuh's on the noose next.

      unvote for now. I want to see what everyone else thinks about his new revelation, but I'm really hoping tomorrow's vote doesn't turn into a shit show like day 2.

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #1083
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Also, I'm gonna second what sunfan just said. Silv, there's gotta be a reason why my gut was saying human for you (see my above post). I know the feeling of this game consuming your life while you're in it, but you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1084
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          @mea, it really shouldn't. I don't see how we're lynching anyone other than j-rodd today. If Silv just had a bad day, and let that affect the game somehow, we vote silv next day phase. Its good to have a vote we can count on, I guess.
          I'm past my bedtime, so I'm out, should the phase last long enough for me to be absent, I apologize again.
          Again, you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself Silv.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • MeaCulpa
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 841

            #1085
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Yeah you're right. jrodd we need to see your flip today.

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #1086
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              On the bus right now. I think I would actually follow Emerald's guts. I had the same pairing listed entering D3 and so I understand what he is getting at.

              I'm leaving my vote where it's at until I can be sure everybody is aware of the current events. I'd like to leave my thoughts too so there's no need to rush the day while I sleep.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1087
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                5 VOTES TO LYNCH

                j-rodd123 - XXX

                thesunfan - X

                thesunfan -> cedolad
                Crazyjayde -> cedolad
                MeaCulpa -> cedolad
                thesunfan -> UNVOTE
                Crazyjayde -> thesunfan
                thesunfan -> Silvuh
                Silvuh -> j-rodd123
                thesunfan -> j-rodd123

                MeaCupla -> UNVOTE
                MeaCupla -> j-rodd123


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • MeaCulpa
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 841

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  I'm sorry for waffling, but I'm gonna unvote while I sleep. My gut is saying something is not right with the way everything went down today.

                  Comment

                  • MeaCulpa
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 841

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Meaning I need more time to think about it (and I'm paranoid of rush-lynching after the last TWG lol)

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      wtf

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        what just happened...

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Thanks for the support, uh. It just so happens that "hard on myself" is my middle name, so ... Um. Arf. Well ... Yeah, that helped me calm down. I'll still definitely be taking a break from these games for a while.

                          Here was my seer target thought process:

                          Day One, emerald's posts felt so empty to me that I thought he'd be the hardest to read. During Day Two, I was planning to seer one of the other two most-UTR players, Velo or Mea. Velo had been posting less, so I figured I'd seer him. And then the lynch happend, and I got really upset, because that was exactly what I was hoping to be able to prevent.

                          So during the night, I was thinking the wolves would attack someone who wasn't on the wagon (me, cedo, soramimi, emerald), and the the vigi would get one of the day's other targets (thesunfan, dAnceguy, soramimi, emerald). Wouldn't want to waste a seer on someone who might die that night. YoshL and Jayde I was the most positive of being human (also making them targets), which left j-rodd and Mea. I decided to seer j-rodd, because I thought the town might turn on him for spearheading two (well, he suggested the second one and tried to seem noncommittal about it) wrong lynches, and I wanted to know if he should be defended for it.

                          Oh, and also, there's a Godfather in here somewhere if we assume there are three Vs. The scenarios with Ts are gone if we assume there's no SK.

                          BBCCVVV, BCCCVVV, BCCDVVV, BCCTVVV, CCCDVVV, CCDDVVV, CCDTVVV

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            idk it's one of those things I get into a levelling contest with myself over and it's a big part of twg. the easy scapegoat is that an amateur wolf wanted to wipe out a clear looking player, and after yesterday according to the thread you would have been a viable target as well. it could go either way but Im gonna say it's neutral although youd think an amateur wolf would follow that logic
                            Quite frankly, just before Silv's claim, this response weirded me. I don't know if it's the actual phrasing, but I don't seem to recall town players expressing their perspective on the wolves' intentions this way. It seemed too belligerent and dismissive. Jrodd as a wolf strikes me as an idea I could agree.

                            I could see either thesunfan (meaculpa?) & jrodd or emerald & silvuh as possible pairings at this point. Why? If you look at Silv's claim you could think that he's controlling the lynch and/or painting his partner villa. The thing is, I don't see Emerald or Silvuh as possible reds, like, at all. And just look at his post, it screams insecurity.

                            I see it like this: if Silvuh lies, we see it upon lynch and cedo vigis correspondly. One wolf is left with the high probablity of his identity uncovered. There's absolutely nothing gained for the scum.

                            Comment

                            • soramimi
                              Cat Army Coordinator
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 333

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              I wasn't expecting all that....

                              Silvuh, please don't be so hard on yourself. =3

                              I was *just* about to ask how you picked jrodd for N2, but you beat me to it.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                This changes the game, I agree with Jayde and his plan.

                                Comment

                                Working...