Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
idk about the rest of you, but I think we should really look at what jayde has to say, assuming they do end up giving some kind of input, since I believe most of us would go to the bank that he's pro-town.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
wtf this spot is messed up lol I don't even know which lynch gives the most info. in terms of wolfiest then I think I wanna stay away from dance for today even tho I started that wagon lol
You know, I'm fine with emerald too on this current vote tally. I agree the difference of mindset and the overall D1 disinterest is something worth the flip. It's just so apparent... I can't conceive that's actually it.
Comment