TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Silvuh
    quit
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2005
    • 938

    #1066
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    This is entirely WIFOM, which makes it totally useless, so I'm sorry, but it's all I've managed to think today. And it's only Day One stuff, 'cause I started back from the beginning ... and have been getting too sleepy (and sick) to continue.

    thesunfan, j-rodd, and dAnce defended James's meta. Would both other wolves defend the third like that? j-rodd did tell James to make an original post (411) but didn't move his vote. The Bynary wagon did have more on it, so it's understandable ... I could use dAnce's "Hey wolf buddy, play better" argument he used on emerald and me, but I don't know how anyone can tell the difference, so, yeah.

    After j-rodd posted his suspicion towards Bynary (264), it took about thirty minutes for James to say "what j-rodd said" (273) and follow his vote. Another half hour and the third vote came from thesunfan (293). Again, would all three wolves follow the same vote that fast? I have no idea.

    From reading day one posts again, I'm starting to think like emerald 284. Ugh. That one of the dishes sitting in the sink for so long started to smell like shit (so I just ran the dishwasher) isn't helping me with my urges to throw up.

    Ugh. I haven't written any notes since post 670. I need to get like five hours of sleep right now so I can wake up and do this Biology homework I've been putting off.

    My one strong suspicion thing didn't even get more than one other vote Day Two. I've been worthless here, and I know it's because I just can't pull myself together. If y'all think me flipping green (or red, but I won't flip red) will help solve your problems, lynch me, because my flip will probably give more information than anything I can think to say while I'm alive. Just, you know, be nice and don't kill me in my sleep. Thank you.

    Oh, and j-rodd. Voting for one of the most active posters because I'm an awful person. Good night.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1067
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      hey emerald and jayde, what do you think of Silvuh? Also, Mea as well, just to make sure. I wanna make sure I'm onto something, but I'm pretty sure I've found something really interesting in this reread.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1068
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Add j-rodd to that list of people as well*
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #1069
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          I have a feeling Silvuh is green. For Mea, I have actually no idea. I tend to forget he even exists.

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #1070
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            And as I said, my guts tell me j-rodd is red, but I'm not sure anymore the way he's been acting lately. I'd still put him in the red pool though for lacking better targets.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1071
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              I meant what do you (emerald, mea and Jayde) think of Silvuh, I apologize for that poor wording. But thanks.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1072
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                how much do you trust your gut on Silvuh? Is this a pretty sure feeling, or is this a "I could be wrong, but I'm giving Silvuh a human lean".
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  I could definitely be wrong.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    ok, ty. I'm typing up my larger post atm, but I just think its a bit interesting that
                    literally
                    Every
                    SINGLE
                    PLAYER
                    SO FAR
                    other than Bynary (who never really placed a suspicion other than j-rodd), and now, emerald (who admits he could very well be wrong)
                    Has given Silvuh either a wolf or neutral lean thus far (No one has given a human read is what I mean)? This includes the deceased , psychoangel, and I guess I can lump James in there too after what Mea pointed out on his (His right? I never did ask) reads and I cannot comment on Jayde, but I just think that its worthy of note. I've never seen a situation where this much of the thread felt like someone was suspicious this far into a game before, I think. Someone tell me if I'm overreacting, but I think this is pretty strong evidence here.

                    Typing up my post advocating for Silvuh atm.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Ok, first thing that made me place a vote on Silvuh today was the fact that Silvuh has been advocating voting for my human reads for most of the game. Not too big of a deal, happens every game, w/e, its usually not worthy of note after Day One. This Post has been pretty controversial, and it gave me the heebie-jeebies the first time I read it, but I later chalked it up to being unimportant, as did sora, who also voiced her suspicion regarding this. But! Since that post, Silvuh has done nothing but place blank votes for people not even close to being lynched. Firstly on sora, whom the majority of the thread was giving a human lean to, which received support from virtually only Yoshl at the time, now on j-rodd, who has only recieved suspicion from emerald. Silvuh hasn't made a single vote which could be used to hold them accountable since that post.

                      This Post was the first one that Silvuh made today that had any real oomph behind it, and it doesn't really have much at all, anyways. (I'm not counting the post that was made in a joking manner regarding their reads on emerald and myself, but I guess you could, w/e, minor point.) Speaks to me like "I'm trying really hard guys, sorry I can't produce anything of effort. I'll make good on my promise later. Now I gotta go watch Jeopardy! (I'm almost certainly playing too hard with this point, but Jeopardy wasn't on at that time.) Also, that post really reminds me of what BDN does nowadays, promise to post reads, apologize for the lack of effort, makes an excuse that hopefully no one calls out and then ultimately doesn't deliver or is a huge letdown. People have constantly been saying that Silvuh has been posting a significant amount of posts that seem like they have a lot of meat attached, and that post is even less than that.

                      This Post firstly makes the mistake that kills happen simultaneously. Not wolfy or human, its w/e. Last point further speaks to the BDN-syndrome that has been ongoing thoughout Silvuh's game. "I'm sorry for distracting the town" is just ridiculous.

                      This Post mentions that the post at the end of Day One wasn't a joke, and that they are actively keeping a list of what actions are wolfy and are not, in the eyes of the other players. Coincidentally, they have also been taking the most notes, or at least, posting their notes the most? I know I haven't been taking as many notes, and I believe I recall Silvuh mentioning that they take notes on every single post. Might be reaching a bit here, but I think Silvuh is taking notes on one and the same thing.

                      Finally, This Post was written up right as I was concluding my reread, and further outlines placing a vote for someone without relatively any suspicion, again, a large trend in Silvuh's gameplay thus far. I think I've just about crammed my point down everyone's throat at this point, so I won't go crazy over it. Also, uses faulty logic in pointing out my vote for Bynary (Second time someone has made this mistake, first being emerald, perhaps hoping that faulty logic will go unnoticed if its not the first offense?) which I later took down (as did James, iirc? I think he did, at least). Finally, the use of BDN-syndrome in this post is just tear-jerking, really. "Lynch me if you think I'm useless" is probably about as far as BDN syndrome can go. /end analysis.

                      First post I've made in this format, I again apologize if its ass, as I've been getting a feel for posting in new styles this game.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        alright, I've got a bit of homework to finish, then I'm going to bed. (Who am I kidding, we all know I'm going to procrastinate.) BUT I need to mention that (unless school is cancelled, which I don't believe will be the case) I will be unable to post from 5:00-7:15(ish, really depends on traffic, hoping for the best), and that's gonna be crunch-time for the lynch. I apologize in advance, but its just how its going to be.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          man, I was really hoping someone would say, you know, something, before I went to bed. W/e. Lets lynch Silvuh this phase ok guys?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Silvuh
                            quit
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 938

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Caution, even deeper bitterness ahead. Read at your own risk.

                            So I lied in bed for like 50 minutes and I was asleep for maybe 15 of them. Can't focus on Biology with this game in my head. I could ask for a replacement now, but I'd rather not throw an innocent into the grave I've dug for myself.

                            I wanted to post something before I went to bed to prove that I've actually been reading stuff and trying, but of course because it was a shallow shitfest that wasn't even correct, I didn't do myself any favors. Only got through part of Day One, so I missed any further explanation of the actions I mentioned. I shouldn't post when I'm extremely bitter, so that was also a mistake. And I'm doing it again now because I feel like I have to to get this stupid weight off my shoulders.

                            Yesterday, I slept from about 0000 to 1230 and spent every waking hour at the apartment (which excludes 1330-1510 for class) until 2240 when I managed to sleep for 15 minutes thinking about this game. So it's not that I haven't been making an effort, it's just that my thinking is so shallow that I simply can't produce anything worth saying.

                            Also, Jeopardy! comes on at 1800 here, and I missed the first half of the first round because I was making that post. Sue me.

                            Charu later corrected himself that kills will be happening simultaneously this game (1049), so, whatever. I guess I should never apologize again, because it won't ever be taken seriously in this game, sorry. Oh wait.

                            I don't take notes on every single post, only posts that I think hold content. I write summaries of pots and color-code whenever someone gives a town read, posts suspicion towards a player, actually defends a player, summons a player, or posts a null read on a player. Sometimes I write comments like (odd/wolfy) or (kinda dumb), but my notes are just summaries. I keep a log of the votes and color-code who was lynched, who died during the night, and any other player(s) I'm interested in. Surface-level thinking.

                            Here's a sample:

                            400, psychoangel says silv has been tunneling emerald (wrong), doesn't want to go after Velo, null on Mea, says Bynary is off, emerald is null, switches to James because he seems to be hiding
                            409, jrodd says James has not been acting like he does when he's a wolf
                            410, cedo is willing to sacrifice Bynary for the flip
                            413, 414, jrodd's strongest town leans are yoshl and cedo, wants Bynary to push for someone

                            So, yes, I do feel worthless, and, yes, I understand that it's a shitty, unhelpful way to act. The other reason why I said that was because I want to get votes thrown on me for it. That way, I could feel justified in claiming my role. But I don't even care about that now.

                            I am a full SEER.
                            N1: emerald000 is GREEN
                            N2: j-rodd123 is RED


                            Sorry for being a piece of shit. But don't worry, I won't be playing again after this, because I take things too personally and am deeply ashamed of myself. And this is a time sink I really don't need. "Why didn't you ask for a replacement earlier?" Shut up. That's why.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              I don't really have a response to that... uh, what do you other guys think of this?

                              I need to sleep on this, to be quite honest... I feel like I believe the claim, and the seer uses make sense, to me, and my first impression. while I feel really shitty about going after Silvuh now, I guess we see how j-rodd flips before we do anything else?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • MeaCulpa
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 841

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Wtf so many claims today

                                Comment

                                Working...