TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #916
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by Silvuh
    You were human that game. So did you do that just so you excuse yourself as being a misguided human again? Maybe we should be looking into your posts more.
    then do it? whats stopping you from looking into my posts lol. I didn't even draw the connection until afterwards anyway.

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #917
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by cedolad
      only human read.
      Its Day Three and you have one human read?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #918
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by Silvuh
        You were human that game. So did you do that just so you excuse yourself as being a misguided human again? Maybe we should be looking into your posts more.
        so you're implying you only look into posts of those you find suspicious?

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #919
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by cedolad
          you sir, passed a very nice test. congrats on being my only human read.
          you buttering me up cedo? congrats on having a correct read

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #920
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            Its Day Three and you have one human read?
            I tend to try not and give human reads to others. Think of it as, guilty until proven innocent.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #921
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              you buttering me up cedo? congrats on having a correct read

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #922
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                you just made things really awkward man. I don't wanna hear "butter me up cedo" out of your mouth again.

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #923
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  silvuh whats your read on emerald and sunfan?

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #924
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    you just made things really awkward man. I don't wanna hear "butter me up cedo" out of your mouth again.
                    ohhhh dominating mode, I like it

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #925
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by Silvuh
                      Wow. I was so sure I was going to die because I had an off-wagon vote that I didn't even prepare for today.
                      I'm not sure what you mean by this post... can you explain it in another way?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #926
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Meaning they had a vote that wasn't part of the majority bandwagon, thinking he would die for being different.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #927
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          ah, okay
                          speaking of not being with the majority, cedolad
                          still giving you my largest wolf read, just not as 100% sure now.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Silvuh
                            quit
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 938

                            #928
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Yeah, I hadn't been careful about j-rodd because his it felt like most players weren't suspicious of him. That was my mistake, again. Expecting to get killed was also a mistake, apparently, so I'm pretty short on ideas at the moment.

                            I'll be back when I have something.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #929
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              ah, okay
                              speaking of not being with the majority, cedolad
                              still giving you my largest wolf read, just not as 100% sure now.
                              you mean the vote I placed when I was leaving for work? thinking I would be back and possibly change it? but couldn't because my computer was dead?

                              faulty logic for your vote, but care to expand on why/how I'm your biggest wolf read?

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #930
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by Silvuh
                                Yeah, I hadn't been careful about j-rodd because his it felt like most players weren't suspicious of him. That was my mistake, again. Expecting to get killed was also a mistake, apparently, so I'm pretty short on ideas at the moment.

                                I'll be back when I have something.
                                it's like you're not even aware of the thread

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...