TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #901
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    also rip yoshl gonna miss you mason bromance of the game!

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #902
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      anyways, sorry I take responsibility for the velo thing this was like a lynch fiction 2.0 from the game xiz hosted and I felt retarded after the flip

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #903
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Well, fuck.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #904
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Well then.

          First off I wanna say sorry I disappeared the pass day phase, my computer took a shit and I just got it back up and running today, Dance and Charu can vouch if you guys are so hardcore damn man.


          Secondly, in the process of my computer taking a shit, I lost a .txt file with a bunch of my reads and some interaction theories, so at the moment I'm without much information. I'm planning on spending the night reworking that .txt file.

          Thirdly, dance and yoshL dying is a huge deal. So expect a nice long post from about that.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #905
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            man, now someone's just fucking with me. Was gonna make my first post about how wolfy dAnceguy has been... at least I was right about Yoshl, I guess? First thing that pops into my mind is that they're both really prolific posters. Second thing that pops into my mind is that I feel like there is almost certainly an SK amongst us. Thoughts?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #906
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by cedolad
              Thirdly, dance and yoshL dying is a huge deal. So expect a nice long post from about that.
              if you don't deliver on this , im voting you, no matter what my early read on you was

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #907
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                anyways, sorry I take responsibility for the velo thing this was like a lynch fiction 2.0 from the game xiz hosted and I felt retarded after the flip
                its k I still love you j-rodd lets get this wolf lynching thing going though k?

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  There's def an SK. No doubt about it now.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    and one other thing, if crazyjayde turns out to be the serial killer, psychoangel should be permabanned from TWG, like forever.

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Silvuh
                      quit
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 938

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Wow. I was so sure I was going to die because I had an off-wagon vote that I didn't even prepare for today.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        and one other thing, if crazyjayde turns out to be the serial killer, psychoangel should be permabanned from TWG, like forever.
                        lets lynch him and find out then

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          lets lynch him and find out then
                          yea I highly doubt im gonna bold jayde's name until it comes down to a SK hunt and even then kayla's tantrum kind of spewed jayde non SK and non wolf so I don't see it happening

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Silvuh
                            quit
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 938

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            anyways, sorry I take responsibility for the velo thing this was like a lynch fiction 2.0 from the game xiz hosted and I felt retarded after the flip
                            You were human that game. So did you do that just so you excuse yourself as being a misguided human again? Maybe we should be looking into your posts more.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              yea I highly doubt im gonna bold jayde's name until it comes down to a SK hunt and even then kayla's tantrum kind of spewed jayde non SK and non wolf so I don't see it happening
                              you sir, passed a very nice test. congrats on being my only human read.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                j-rodd wasn't human that game lol
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...