TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #841
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    He's up there on my list, and again, I'll do w/e it takes to save myself. If dAnce isn't going down, and I have to vote him, I wouldn't really be upset. I'll go ahead and start this off since we need something to break this standoff;
    Velocity
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #842
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say jayde, do you think emerald is a good or bad lynch?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #843
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        unless velocity train gains steam literally right now, that was a really shitty votechange.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • soramimi
          Cat Army Coordinator
          • Jul 2013
          • 333

          #844
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          But where the heck *is* Velocity? This is pretty well the worst time to not be here.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #845
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            yea okay nvm prolly a terribad idea I just hate these utr players that are wolves and coast by like every game

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • MeaCulpa
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 841

              #846
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              I think he was just desperate to have someone else lynched, and it didn't look like his ideal target (dAnce) was getting the votes, while jrodd threw out the idea of Velo.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #847
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                we've been sitting here for a while, I had to try something, and I had him as a wolf-lean on my reads, so I don't think he's the worst thing that can happen, imo. We've been having a really weird stopping point, and I had to try something, really.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #848
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  unless velocity train gains steam literally right now, that was a really shitty votechange.
                  I said I'd probably do it, and jrodd is considering it

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #849
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    2 for velocity


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #850
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      fuck i'm just second guessing myself

                      sunfannnnnnnnn


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #851
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Switching to thesunfan and encouraging others to do so.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #852
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          this is a bad vote, guys.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #853
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            velocity for 5 minutes only

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #854
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              3 on sunfan, 3 velo


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • soramimi
                                Cat Army Coordinator
                                • Jul 2013
                                • 333

                                #855
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                I want to stick with dance, but thesunfan is looking like a good idea too...

                                Stop making me think; it hurts my brain.

                                Comment

                                Working...