TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1126
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    I literally don't see how humans can lose lmao. I don't think its possible, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1127
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      silvuhs the last wolf
      as joking as this post is, there's that slim chance. If its true, Silv deserve's MVP for life and certainly this win for that performance last night. Easily remediable by lynching Silv if Silv lives for longer than two nights, though. It is *technically* possible, though. (I'll eat a shoe if that's what happened this game, though).
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1128
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)


        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1129
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)


          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • MeaCulpa
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 841

            #1130
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            as joking as this post is, there's that slim chance. If its true, Silv deserve's MVP for life and certainly this win for that performance last night. Easily remediable by lynching Silv if Silv lives for longer than two nights, though. It is *technically* possible, though. (I'll eat a shoe if that's what happened this game, though).
            Sure, but I feel like this would have been a well thought-out scenario that they were planning. Why would jrodd throw his fellow wolf under the bus for going through with their plan?

            Not impossible I agree, though.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #1131
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              j-rodd

              lets lynch

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1132
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                jrodd

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1133
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  6 HOURS & 48 MINUTES REMAINING

                  5 VOTES TO LYNCH

                  j-rodd123 - XXXX

                  thesunfan - X

                  thesunfan -> cedolad
                  Crazyjayde -> cedolad
                  MeaCulpa -> cedolad
                  thesunfan -> UNVOTE
                  Crazyjayde -> thesunfan
                  thesunfan -> Silvuh
                  Silvuh -> j-rodd123
                  thesunfan -> j-rodd123

                  MeaCupla -> UNVOTE
                  MeaCupla -> j-rodd123
                  MeaCulpa -> UNVOTE
                  cedolad -> j-rodd123
                  j-rodd123 -> j-rodd123


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • MeaCulpa
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 841

                    #1134
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Cedo, what are you thinking of doing during the night phase?

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #1135
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      It's hard to say. I need to see the flip. If Jrodd flips red then I trust Silvuh, I'll more than likely not send in a kill then. If Jrodd doesn't fllip red, then I'm going to take a shot at someone randomly.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1136
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        who is in this random pool? I think Silvuh and probably emerald should be excluded based on the events that have happened. This is, of course assuming j-rodd flips red, which I firmly believe will happen given his most recent shitposts.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • MeaCulpa
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 841

                          #1137
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          If jrodd doesn't flip red, I'm confused as to why you'll randomly shoot at night. I would think Silv would be prime target?

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1138
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            also, I really think you should kill whomever the most of us say, I think we should vote on who you should vigi. 1) Helps us makes the decision better than random and 2) Lets us control you on the offchance that you're the SK.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #1139
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by MeaCulpa
                              If jrodd doesn't flip red, I'm confused as to why you'll randomly shoot at night. I would think Silv would be prime target?
                              Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhashdfhasdfl;askjvl;akwejl;kawjev stop it

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              also, I really think you should kill whomever the most of us say, I think we should vote on who you should vigi. 1) Helps us makes the decision better than random and 2) Lets us control you on the offchance that you're the SK.
                              Why would I let you do that? You pretty much just told me if I were the SK, that I should act like a vigi... You know how bad that sounds? What if they were/is an SK in game and they did exactly this?

                              Also so far the general consensus of this group has been mislead and influenced directly by the wolves. I'm putting my foot down and saying no.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #1140
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                who is in this random pool? I think Silvuh and probably emerald should be excluded based on the events that have happened. This is, of course assuming j-rodd flips red, which I firmly believe will happen given his most recent shitposts.
                                Everyone who isn't me lol

                                Comment

                                Working...