TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • soramimi
    Cat Army Coordinator
    • Jul 2013
    • 333

    #1096
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Jayde, so basically we follow through with Silvuh's claim and if jrodd doesn't come back red, cedo vigis Silvuh? Is that what you're saying?

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #1097
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Yes, basically. 100% chance to get a red.
      Now I think we should Guess-Who the identity of the other wolf buddy, even if you don't trust Silv's claim. Last call for a vigi kill.

      I'm fumbling again between Mea and Sunfan. Looking back, I think Mea.

      Comment

      • soramimi
        Cat Army Coordinator
        • Jul 2013
        • 333

        #1098
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        (Reading that again, it sounds rude. Was just wanting to make sure I understood what you were saying.)

        Comment

        • Crazyjayde
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2007
          • 1169

          #1099
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          (Even if you would have tried to make it sound rude, I don't think I would decipher it. See your avatar)

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #1100
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by Silvuh
            Here was my seer target thought process:

            Day One, emerald's posts felt so empty to me that I thought he'd be the hardest to read. During Day Two, I was planning to seer one of the other two most-UTR players, Velo or Mea. Velo had been posting less, so I figured I'd seer him. And then the lynch happend, and I got really upset, because that was exactly what I was hoping to be able to prevent.

            So during the night, I was thinking the wolves would attack someone who wasn't on the wagon (me, cedo, soramimi, emerald), and the the vigi would get one of the day's other targets (thesunfan, dAnceguy, soramimi, emerald). Wouldn't want to waste a seer on someone who might die that night. YoshL and Jayde I was the most positive of being human (also making them targets), which left j-rodd and Mea. I decided to seer j-rodd, because I thought the town might turn on him for spearheading two (well, he suggested the second one and tried to seem noncommittal about it) wrong lynches, and I wanted to know if he should be defended for it.

            Oh, and also, there's a Godfather in here somewhere if we assume there are three Vs. The scenarios with Ts are gone if we assume there's no SK.

            BBCCVVV, BCCCVVV, BCCDVVV, BCCTVVV, CCCDVVV, CCDDVVV, CCDTVVV
            This is very well played seer role Silvuh, major kudos. I had this really weird hunch about you. You had a very neutral, conservative play style and it rang bells in me ears.

            Comment

            • soramimi
              Cat Army Coordinator
              • Jul 2013
              • 333

              #1101
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Sounds like a good plan to me. Also, if Silvuh is the seer, should we give a name for seering also?

              I'm really not sure at this point. My gut is leaning towards sunfan. At very least, I'd want him seered. I'm going to go through the thread a bit more.

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #1102
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Doing a quick rundown of Mea's and thesunfan's post history and collecting data.

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  @sora, seering is superficial at this point imo. We can't be assured Silv's gonna make it past this night anyway. With his golden play this game I'm pretty sure he'll know what he has to do.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Well even if Silvuh seers, chances are we won't get to hear them.

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      We can't be assured Silv's gonna make it past this night anyway
                      Well even if Silvuh seers, chances are we won't get to hear them.
                      Same word count.
                      Same number of letters. (exactly 50 each)

                      The ultimate mindmelt.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        But also I would like to know why Mea is trying to go invisible?

                        Comment

                        • soramimi
                          Cat Army Coordinator
                          • Jul 2013
                          • 333

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          I realize that might be the case, but hey, we never know.

                          Comment

                          • soramimi
                            Cat Army Coordinator
                            • Jul 2013
                            • 333

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            But true, we can't count on it. Either way, no harm in having a seering done regardless.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                              Same word count.
                              Same number of letters. (exactly 50 each)

                              The ultimate mindmelt.
                              how the fuck

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                A list of isolated data taken day per day:

                                MeaCulpa

                                D1
                                Slight acknowledgment of Jrodd and a prod at James, quickly taken down. [130, 139, 318]
                                Human lead on Jrodd, Yoshl, Cedolad and neutral read on James. [494]
                                Cross-vote with James May on Bynary in eod. Jrodd being the author of the wagon. [512]


                                ...
                                emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
                                Bynary Fission -> soramimi
                                thesunfan -> dAnceguy117
                                Pyschoangel691 -> cedolad
                                cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                                thesunfan -> Silvuh
                                soramimi -> UNVOTE
                                j-rodd123 -> Bynary Fission
                                James May -> Bynary Fission
                                emerald000 -> j-rodd123
                                thesunfan -> Bynary Fission
                                YoshL -> Bynary Fission
                                Silvuh -> emerald000
                                soramimi -> emerald000
                                Bynary Fission -> UNVOTE
                                YoshL -> James May
                                YoshL -> emerald000
                                soramimi -> UNVOTE
                                dAnceguy117 -> Bynary Fission
                                YoshL -> Bynary Fission
                                emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
                                thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                                cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                                thesunfan -> emerald000
                                thesunfan -> Silvuh
                                Pyschoangel691 -> thesunfan
                                Velocity -> James May
                                dAnceguy117 -> Silvuh
                                James May -> Silvuh
                                Psychoangel691 -> James May
                                cedolad -> Bynary Fission
                                Bynary Fission -> j-rodd123

                                Pyschoangel691 -> Silvuh
                                soramimi -> Silvuh
                                thesunfan -> cedolad
                                Pyschoangel691 -> James May
                                Silvuh -> Bynary Fission
                                thesunfan -> Silvuh
                                James May -> Bynary Fission
                                MeaCulpa -> Bynary Fission
                                Pyschoangel691 -> Bynary Fission
                                emerald000 -> Bynary Fission



                                D2
                                Flip reaction. [543]
                                Vote justification, and reaching out for Jrodd's opinion. [583]
                                Mid-phase reads, Jrodd on a safe neutral and some small suspicions on thesunfan. There's also the "I can see how my gameplay so far looks suspicious" remark. [611, 635]
                                Leading to a second gentle unvote (first one in D1 after prodding James May). [774]
                                Focuses on the main wagons then the D2 shenanigans happens (null read). [803]

                                D3
                                Obligatory reaction post. Wolves just feel the need to~ [903]
                                Adding a third vote on cedolad in what was basically a pressure tally. Manifesting suspicions on Jrodd after the lynch, but not giving it momentum. Affirms the flip didn't sway his reads, a weird thing to say considering the sudden change of heart concerning emerald. [960]
                                Reworked early reads, including the aforementioned emerald read. Coming in a strange timing but I don't have any real beef with it apart from: "just realized there are only 8 of us left with 2 wolves + possible SK". Exact number + seems anxious. [964]
                                I read it with a motherly tone. Rude. [971] (I'm kidding)
                                Third unvote after stating he wanted to lynch Silvuh for his claim. He first went for Cedo immediately when heat appeared and now expressed it for Silv. Difference between "will" and "need". [1082]
                                The fourth unvote, my favorite. Does the only thing he can do, backs up, then disappears behind a curtain of mystery. I'm thinking demoralized attempt. Quickly realizes and justifies. [1085, 1088, 1089]

                                -

                                Listed here are 17/48 pertinent posts, with a count of 16 by the start of D3. A lot of D1/D2 is justification, surfacing and appearing helpful. Most of the information seem to rely on the others, apart from maybe giving momentum to the emerald D2 push. Entering D3, he seems to a exhibit a different state of mind, and express the desire to push a lynch. A definite flag.

                                Those suspicions were fostered upon entering the game. I don't think I even need to do the same for thesunfan.

                                Lynch Jrodd
                                Vigi MeaCulpa
                                Checkmate

                                Comment

                                Working...