TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crazyjayde
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2007
    • 1169

    #1036
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by emerald000
    This is interesting. The truth might be simplier than expected. Vigi killed James. Kill doesn't go through.
    What I was thinking back then, although let's say we were super lucky and killed a wolf and blocked the other who sent the kill. Would it be possible given the roll distribution?

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #1037
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Oh wait I'm thinking all kinds of wrong.

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #1038
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        He was the roleblocker. The roleblocker cannot block someone on the same night and kill them, so I don't think that this is what happened. Its *possible*, but I really wouldn't count on it.
        Right, that makes sense.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1039
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          silvuh, where you at? You said you would post more when you had something; you got something now?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • soramimi
            Cat Army Coordinator
            • Jul 2013
            • 333

            #1040
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            I did not know the kill roles had a hierarchy. I just assumed all roles happened simultaneously. Now I'm even more lost.

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #1041
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by soramimi
              I did not know the kill roles had a hierarchy. I just assumed all roles happened simultaneously. Now I'm even more lost.
              Me neither. Is this a new standard I am unaware of or is it just Charu improvising?

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1042
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Look at the synopsis of Night One from No One Messes With The Frog:
                ac1speakerbox (Mafia Goon) Targets Crazyjayde (Doctor)
                Crazyjayde (Doctor) Guards DarkManticoreX2 (Vanilla Town)
                freakysnots (Serial Killer) Targets DarkManticoreX2 (Vanilla Town)

                Jayde and Manti both died that night.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Point is, C9++ has an order, whereas most games on this site do the kills simultaneously.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    Point is, C9++ has an order, whereas most games on this site do the kills simultaneously.
                    Is there? I am not seeing it anywhere on the MafiaWiki page.

                    Comment

                    • soramimi
                      Cat Army Coordinator
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 333

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      I'm curious about MW kills also, since we're asking questions. (I realize I should have done this before the start of game, so my fault for misunderstanding.) Since MW gets to pick who does the actual kill, if that person has a different role, (ie roleblock or seer) can they still perform both the kill and their regular action as the MW was the one who sent the kill?
                      (I hope that made sense.)

                      And sorry to do this now, but I'm headed out for the day. I'll try to keep up on posts on my phone, but won't be back until late tonight.

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        @Charu

                        I asked if we were following this: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...ion_Resolution (see killing section) but Charu posts says otherwise.

                        If Charu has applied a certain type of resolution during this game for past night actions and it has made a difference, we'll stick to it. Otherwise I'd suggest the host to clarify which model we follow.

                        Sorry this is a necessary intervention.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          while we're waiting on this issue to resolve, perhaps we should discuss the lynch target for today? there's a little under 27 hours left on the phase, but we've hardly discussed it.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by emerald000
                            Is there? I am not seeing it anywhere on the MafiaWiki page.
                            Refer to the link that Jayde gave.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              After talking with two people (and now that wiki page), it seems I was mistaken.

                              If Wolf A kills Vigi and the Vigi kills Wolf A, they're both going to die. Same if the SK was there.

                              This has not effected Night One or Two.

                              EDIT: Sorry for the inconvenience, noooo, my noob host is showing!
                              Last edited by Charu; 02-12-2014, 04:19 PM.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                I say we kill Charu for making a big mistake and editing his posts
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...