TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • soramimi
    Cat Army Coordinator
    • Jul 2013
    • 333

    #781
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Like I said before, the vote control and candidate picking, right from the get go, bothers me. He picks two people and says he won’t sway from those. It feels like he wants us to go along with those options only. And again, the sharing info. I mean, he did it just now with the reads. Time may be close here, but why not put *everything* out so that there are no questions or misunderstandings on it? This was what gave me an extra push towards him. I interpret the "ask if you want more info" to be more of a "I'll make up something new if you decide to push me further on it".

    I also don’t agree with his candidates.

    I’m not interested in lynching emerald. If I had to place him, I’d say more of a human lean than wolf. Day 1, yes I would have been on board for a lynch on him.

    Silvuh, while he’s gunning for me, I’m not interested in either. It stuck out to me how James was wanting to vote Silvuh also. Maybe it’s an effective coverup, I don’t know. But to me, I don’t see why a wolf would target another wolf.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #782
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by MeaCulpa
      Alright, my indecisiveness is bugging me now. The more posts from sunfan I read, the more human I'm leaning with him. I pegged him as the most suspicious, but it's seeming more and more like the inciting factor in my eyes was actually an honest mistake.

      I really don't want to see either sunfan or dAnce lynched today because I personally have town reads on both of them at the moment. Emerald is still a mystery to me, I'll admit. I'd also be very surprised is sora flipped red. I need more time to really re-read and process everything from day 2.

      unvote
      also it doesn't take 6 minutes to type something like this i don't think, but maybe that's just me


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #783
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Should be obvious, but unlike dAnce, I'm voting anyone to save myself should it come to that.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #784
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          i don't know why i honestly haven't adopted the strategy of leaving a couple hours before eod because i second guess myself like shit, but velocity not being here is pissing me off even tho i don't wanna lynch there because no chance of claiming. hes trending way down for me tho

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #785
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            really leaning towards a sora/emerald pairing maybe? silv/velo hasn't been here either so idk about him right now


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #786
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              possible wolf trying to stay utr, mea/silv/velo? maybe cedo, but he has his life and shit


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • MeaCulpa
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 841

                #787
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                I don't know what to tell you, yoshl. Sunfan was at 3/4 votes, and while I was catching up reading stuff (which is when I was lurking) I realized I don't want sunfan lynched. I don't have a good enough idea of who else I'd want killed yet, so I'm unvoting to prevent him from being lynched.

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #788
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  thesunfan do u have a wolf game on ffr minus the anonymous one?

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #789
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    I do not
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #790
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)



                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #791
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        First game was XII: I was the tracker (blue)
                        Second game was XIII: Vanilla town
                        Third game was XIV: I was the voteblocker (forget the exact name, blue)
                        Fourth game was XV: Vanilla town
                        Last game was XVI: Anonymous, Usurper Nation (A special kind of wolf, for those that don't know)
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #792
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          I think I want to lynch between sunfan and soramimi

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #793
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            soraa


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #794
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              why not dAnce, exactly?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #795
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                soraa
                                did u crosspost this with my post? or after I posted my thought?

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...