TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1021
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    5 VOTES TO LYNCH

    cedolad - X

    thesunfan - X

    thesunfan -> cedolad
    Crazyjayde -> cedolad
    MeaCulpa -> cedolad
    thesunfan -> UNVOTE
    Crazyjayde -> thesunfan


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • emerald000
      the Mathemagician~
      • Nov 2005
      • 1320

      #1022
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      I haven't been able to get much out of the last couple of hours of D2. It seems like people were split between 2 people, then a third choice appeared that was placed in between their 2 choices. So they went for the lesser evil and lynched velocity. thesunfan started the train, yes, but there's isn't much to make out of it. He tried to save his ass and doesn't make him more of a wolf than a human.

      Other than that, I fail to understand why cedo came out. Unless I am missing something, it is not giving us much more information. It would make sense to claim if he was going to get lynched, but he wasn't even close. I guess it is too late to complain now.

      PS: I am pretty sure kills are simultaneous.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #1023
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        I came out because I wanted to let everyone know I killed James, which is why when I came out, I came out as "I killed James".

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #1024
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          ps; this isn't Magic, kills aren't like combat damage resolution.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1025
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by Crazyjayde
            Charu, are we following natural resolution? As in, will the wolves halt the vigi's actions upon kill?
            No, blue roles have more priority than red roles.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #1026
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Also another thing I would like to point out, is how in N1 there wasn't a Mafia kill sent in, because possibly James was the only active Mafia at the point. In case if he were, he couldn't send a kill and a roleblock at the same time. Just wanted to point that out quickly before I left for work.


              Toodles~

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #1027
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by cedolad
                ps; this isn't Magic, kills aren't like combat damage resolution.
                Look back at my first game with me being doctor and guarding Manti. It should have gone through, but Fojar had some issues with role resolution.
                And so I guess it's better to send in the vigi choice regardless of the result of tonight, that is if we need it. So much thinking for nothing.

                Originally posted by cedolad
                Also another thing I would like to point out, is how in N1 there wasn't a Mafia kill sent in, because possibly James was the only active Mafia at the point.
                Uh?

                Comment

                • soramimi
                  Cat Army Coordinator
                  • Jul 2013
                  • 333

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Thanks guys for answering those for me.

                  And yeah... sunfan, I agree with jayde: the wolves would likely be thinking that as is. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but if cedo doesn't get killed in nightphase, what would that tell us? I can't see the wolves wanting to keep him alive because that just puts them at greater risk. (Not trying to paint targets on cedo.) Though, it could confirm a doctor role existing.

                  Because my brain is derping right now, how many red roles does this leave us? 2?

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Since we're talking about roles atm, if there is a roleblocker, one-shot or full, that blocked someone night one, they should come forward with that info, if for some crazy reason they haven't already. It would cost a blue, yes, but it would mean that there's likely only one anti-town role left in the game. If it was a doctor saving someone, I'm in favor of them remaining hidden for the time being. The fact that a roleblocker has not come forward makes me think that there is a doctor left, imo.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Forgot to take into account that there is no Innocent Child, here's the updated version with role distribution.


                      BBBBVVV: BBbVvGЯFHHHHH
                      BBBCVVV: BBcVvGЯFHHHHH
                      BBBDVVV: BBDVvGЯFHHHHH
                      BBBTVVV: BBVvGЯFKHHHHH
                      BBCCVVV: BbCVvGЯFHHHHH
                      BBCDVVV: BbcDVvGЯFHHHH
                      BBCTVVV: BbcVvGЯFKHHHH
                      BBDDVVV: BbDdVvGЯFHHHH
                      BBDTVVV: BbDVvGЯFKHHHH
                      BBMMVVV: BbMMVvGЯFHHHH
                      BBTTVVV: BbVvGЯFHHHHHH
                      BBVVVVV: BbVVvGЯFHHHHH
                      BCCCVVV: BCcVvGЯFHHHHH
                      BCCDVVV: BCDVvGЯFHHHHH
                      BCCTVVV: BCVvGЯFKHHHHH
                      BCDDVVV: BcDdVvGЯFHHHH
                      BCDTVVV: BcDVvGЯFKHHHH
                      BCMMVVV: BcMMVvGЯFHHHH
                      BCTTVVV: BcVvGЯFHHHHHH
                      BCVVVVV: BcVVvGЯFHHHHH
                      BDDDVVV: BDDVvGЯFHHHHH
                      BDDTVVV: BDdVvGЯFKHHHH
                      BDMMVVV: BDMMVvGЯFHHHH
                      BDTTVVV: BDVvGЯFHHHHHH
                      BDVVVVV: BDVVvGЯFHHHHH
                      BMMTVVV: BMMVvGЯFKHHHH
                      BTTTVVV: BVvGGЯKHHHHHH
                      BTVVVVV: BVVvGЯFKHHHHH
                      CCCDVVV: CcDVvGЯFHHHHH
                      CCDDVVV: CDdVvGЯFHHHHH
                      CCDTVVV: CDVvGЯFKHHHHH
                      CDDDVVV: cDDVvGЯFHHHHH
                      CDDTVVV: cDdVvGЯFKHHHH
                      CDMMVVV: cDMMVvGЯFHHHH
                      CDTTVVV: cDVvGЯFHHHHHH
                      CDVVVVV: cDVVvGЯFHHHHH
                      DDDDVVV: DDdVvGЯFHHHHH
                      DDDTVVV: DDVvGЯFKHHHHH
                      DDMMVVV: DdMMVvGЯFHHHH
                      DDTTVVV: DdVvGЯFHHHHHH
                      DDVVVVV: DdVVvGЯFHHHHH
                      DMMTVVV: DMMVvGЯFKHHHH
                      DTTTVVV: DVvGGЯKHHHHHH
                      DTVVVVV: DVVvGЯFKHHHHH

                      B: Roleblocker
                      b: 1-Shot Roleblocker
                      C: Cop
                      c: 1-Shot Cop
                      D: Doctor
                      d: 1-Shot Doctor
                      I: Innocent Child
                      M: Mason
                      V: Vigilante
                      v: 1-Shot Vigilante
                      G: Goon
                      F: Godfather
                      Я: Mafia Roleblocker
                      K: Serial Killer
                      T: Vanilla Townie

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        @Charu: What would happen in those situations:

                        Wolf A sends the night kill.
                        Vigi kills Wolf A.

                        Would the kill still go through since it looks like blues have priority?
                        Also, what would happen if it was a serial killer and not a blue vigi?

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          @Charu: What would happen in those situations:

                          Wolf A sends the night kill.
                          Vigi kills Wolf A.

                          Would the kill still go through since it looks like blues have priority?
                          Also, what would happen if it was a serial killer and not a blue vigi?
                          Vigi would go through, but the wolf's kill would not since blue beats red. However, if it was a SK, then the SK's kill would not since red beats purple.

                          Essentially, BLUE>RED>PURPLE


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Thanks Charu!

                            This is interesting. The truth might be simplier than expected. Vigi killed James. Kill doesn't go through.

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              I was confused as why the IC was included too. Thought I had it all wrong.

                              Oh well I don't know how I feel about a roleblocker claim to be sincere. But I do want to clarify the N1 event. Any used one-shot roles should come out though.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by emerald000
                                Thanks Charu!

                                This is interesting. The truth might be simplier than expected. Vigi killed James. Kill doesn't go through.
                                He was the roleblocker. The roleblocker cannot block someone on the same night and kill them, so I don't think that this is what happened. Its *possible*, but I really wouldn't count on it.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...