TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #991
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    There are 5 rolls. Three of which are V's. Two of which are unknown. Could be one T (there still could be an SK, a very cautious one at that). There could be two T's. Highly against those possibilities, so I'm chalking it up as 0 T's.

    I'm moreso leaning towards the idea of two more 1-shot power roles, or one full fledged power role.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #992
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      sunfan, this may be of help:
      http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?..._Determination

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #993
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        I thought it was 7 rolls?

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #994
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Yeah, I'm trying to get a hang of this, but its a minor point, I guess. I'll learn how to do this after the game is over.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #995
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by MeaCulpa
            I thought it was 7 rolls?
            oh fuck it is 7....

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #996
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Ok, if I don't have it with this one, I'm just going to stop.
              Is it TTT VVV xx + Roleblocker?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #997
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                so anyway, now that we all know I killed dance, we can stop looking at wolf ties to him, and instead focus on who YoshL was targeting.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  Ok, if I don't have it with this one, I'm just going to stop.
                  Is it TTT VVV xx + Roleblocker?
                  Where are you getting the + Roleblocker from? Are you implying there may be a roleblocker?

                  Comment

                  • MeaCulpa
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 841

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    Where are you getting the + Roleblocker from? Are you implying there may be a roleblocker?
                    The fact that the wolves didn't kill anyone n1 leads me to believe that one of the wolves was roleblocked, or a doctor saved the wolf target. I realize the wolves may not have sent a kill in instead, but I highly doubt it.

                    Comment

                    • MeaCulpa
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 841

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      Ok, if I don't have it with this one, I'm just going to stop.
                      Is it TTT VVV xx + Roleblocker?
                      Is the 'xx' referring to two additional rolls? That would make 9 rolls instead of 7. Anyway, the point is there are still a number of combinations, and so while this info brings us closer, we still can't know exactly what the setup is.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        well we can get damn close, figuring out how many potential power roles are left, are a big thing to have figured out when it comes down to who we're trying to lynch.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          what I mean by roleblocker is that James was the wolf roleblocker, and when there is a wolf roleblocker, there is no more than 4Ts, I THINK. I clearly don't understand how roles are distributed rofl.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Mafia gets the roleblocker up until 5 T's, which clearly isn't the case.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              you here, jayde? I know cedo was your lead suspicion, and I'm wondering what you're thinking atm.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Posting a post~

                                Comment

                                Working...