TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #856
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    emerald000 - XXX

    Velocity - XXX

    thesunfan - XX

    dAnceguy117 - XX

    soramimi - X


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • MeaCulpa
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 841

      #857
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Oh god, what a shit show this is becoming. If emerald lynch isn't gonna happen, I'd prefer Velocity.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #858
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        look, I don't think velo is the best lynch, but we have 15 minutes to get an insta guys. We really need to narrow this down, if we can.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #859
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          if Velocity reaches 1 from insta then I'll wait about 4 minutes and then hammer.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #860
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            By not the best lynch, I mean that I didn't have velo as my biggest or next highest wolf read.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #861
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              look, I don't think velo is the best lynch, but we have 15 minutes to get an insta guys. We really need to narrow this down, if we can.
              yet you voted for him? this is not a good look for you

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #862
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                sunfannnnnnnnnnnnnnn


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  was really bad word choice, see my post before that and my reads list.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    holy shit jrodd lmfao


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      yet you voted for him? this is not a good look for you
                      anyone will and should make self preservation votes imo

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        @thesunfan I go with what is realizable at this point. I haven't even read the last pages because you guys are producing so much steam. Emerald's play is just so forthright I'd place him on the town or third-party ship right away. His game doesn't correspond to everyone's, I get it, but I don't see much proof.
                        That's why.

                        And yes, I jumped the gun because I'm tired of seeing UTR players and people who don't contribute much win the game.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          holy shit jrodd lmfao
                          wat? if ur making fun of me for being bad at eod then I already know that and ur mean

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Velocity - XXX

                            thesunfan - XXX

                            emerald000 - XX

                            dAnceguy117 - XX

                            soramimi - X


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              no that's the second cross post of tonight that you've hit me with


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                wow, you're really behind if you're just responding to that post...
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...