TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #1141
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Intenting to hammer soon. I just got to do a little math for our dear Mea.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1142
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      unvote

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #1143
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Here are the setups where there are either a vigilante or a Serial Killer. Also assumes there is a (1-Shot)? Doctor|Roleblocker:

        BBBCCTV: BBCvGЯFKTTTTT 180
        BBCCCTV: BbCcvGЯFKTTTT 540
        BBCCDTV: BbCDvGЯFKTTTT 360
        BBCCVVV: BbCVvGЯFTTTTT 72
        BCCCCTV: BCCvGЯFKTTTTT 1620
        BCCCDTV: BCcDvGЯFKTTTT 1080
        BCCCVVV: BCcVvGЯFTTTTT 216
        BCCDDTV: BCDdvGЯFKTTTT 720
        BCCDVVV: BCDVvGЯFTTTTT 144
        BCCMMTV: BCMMvGЯFKTTTT 720
        BCCTTTV: BCvGGЯKTTTTTT 18000
        BCCTVVV: BCVvGЯFKTTTTT 720
        CCCCDTV: CCDvGЯFKTTTTT 3240
        CCCDDTV: CcDdvGЯFKTTTT 2160
        CCCDVVV: CcDVvGЯFTTTTT 432
        CCDDDTV: CDDvGЯFKTTTTT 1440
        CCDDVVV: CDdVvGЯFTTTTT 288
        CCDMMTV: CDMMvGЯFKTTTT 1440
        CCDTTTV: CDvGGЯKTTTTTT 36000
        CCDTVVV: CDVvGЯFKTTTTT 1440

        B: Roleblocker
        b: 1-Shot Roleblocker
        C: Cop
        c: 1-Shot Cop
        D: Doctor
        d: 1-Shot Doctor
        I: Innocent Child
        M: Mason
        V: Vigilante
        v: 1-Shot Vigilante
        G: Goon
        F: Godfather
        Я: Mafia Roleblocker
        K: Serial Killer
        T: Vanilla Townie
        Sum of probabilities: 70812


        So, in 95.32% of setups, there is a Serial Killer with no Vigilante. In 1.63% of setups, there is a Vigilante with no Serial Killer. In the other 3.05%, there is both.

        In short, we have a 98.35% of having a Serial Killer. Huh.

        Comment

        • Silvuh
          quit
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2005
          • 938

          #1144
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Also: the probability of cedo being a full Vigi and there being an SK is 15/23, 65%.

          (These show four letters because CCV is given for both.)

          BBVV 1
          BCVV 3
          BDVV 2
          BTVV 10
          CDVV 6
          DDVV 4
          DTVV 20

          Total = 46

          BBBT 1
          BBCT 3
          BBDT 2
          BCCT 9
          BCDT 6
          BDDT 4
          BMMT 4
          BTTT 100
          BTVV 4
          CCDT 18
          CDDT 12
          DDDT 8
          DMMT 8
          DTTT 200
          DTVV 8

          Total = 387

          The numbers are easier to look at if you divide by the smallest value, so the least likely scenario has weight 1.

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #1145
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            I'm not sure what you did there, Silvuh. Where does the 15/23 comes out from? Also, I guess you shouldn't divide each section by a different number.

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #1146
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              PS: Just adding your 100 and 200 gives 300/(46+387) = 69% of a SK without a vigi. Not sure what you are doing to those numbers.

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #1147
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Wait that doesn't add like that since you are dividing by different numbers each section. Just refer to my numbers then. (18000+36000)/70812 = 76.26% of SK without vigi with just those 2.

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  @mea, right off the bat

                  I picked every post you made concerning how it could potentially be interpreted as a possible pairing. Of course, some of the things I've said don't carry much weight and shouldn't be taken for account, I was just gathering data for people to make their choice. In that sense, I don't think you can defend every point I made. But sure I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, there are some late things you done in there I could see justified, but look at D1 though.

                  I'm here if someone needs me. Reading.

                  Comment

                  • Crazyjayde
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2007
                    • 1169

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    True, I should have made a sunfan list too, but to be honest I am convinced you are a solid choice and needed to sleep. All depends on the flip anyway.

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Wait what, I didn't think jrodd's vote on himself would count.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                        Wait what, I didn't think jrodd's vote on himself would count.
                        Going by previous games and the other game going side by side with this, self votes do count, so I'm assuming that's how it goes.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • emerald000
                          the Mathemagician~
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1320

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Usually the rule was that the vote would count for lynching purpose but would not count for avoiding getting a phantom.

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            The more you know.

                            @cedo, lol this is almost an excuse for making SK actions. Well, I guess I know what you want to do and why, I can't agree that we might have got played hard by the wolves considering how it all went down, you'd think there's no other valuable lynch. Obviously you should vigi Silv if he is lying, what is that logic seriously, and who other would think that way. I really want you to elaborate.

                            @emerald, give me a heads up whenever you want me to place the vote.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                              The more you know.

                              @cedo, lol this is almost an excuse for making SK actions. Well, I guess I know what you want to do and why, I can't agree that we might have got played hard by the wolves considering how it all went down, you'd think there's no other valuable lynch. Obviously you should vigi Silv if he is lying, what is that logic seriously, and who other would think that way. I really want you to elaborate
                              You're really trying to get me to say things I don't want to.

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Well it's not like you are elaborating on your thoughts.
                                I'm basing it off your current claim and the hollow justifications behind your kills also. What was mostly a gut feeling turned into actual inquiry thanks to your quick defensive post.

                                I don't condemn you as a vigi or a SK, what I say is while I trust your vigi claim for the moment, it all depends how the night phase will unfold.

                                Comment

                                Working...