TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #811
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    is someone gonna make a push? I don't think my input is highly valued atm but I'm only gonna go emerald unless something else comes up. most recent wolfread post was his best imo but I'm not gonna change my mind at the final hour.

    under an hour left

    Comment

    • emerald000
      the Mathemagician~
      • Nov 2005
      • 1320

      #812
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Current vote count:

      thesunfan (2): emerald, Velocity
      dAnce (3): thesunfan, soramimi, jayde
      emerald (3): dAnce, cedolad, MeaCulpa
      soramimi (2): Silvuh, YoshL

      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #813
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        I'm back. Reading.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #814
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          I'm going to see how things develop, but I really think that dAnceguy is the best lynch for today. His behavior strikes me, and the fact that he and I "had similar reads at the same time," also doesn't really alleviate my suspicions.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #815
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by emerald000
            No, I wasn't aware of that.
            i'm going to soft/temp clear emerald for this phase because of this. Either that, or he's actually a wolf and they were cheating, and we enter modkill city (lol)

            I'm going to stick to soramimi.


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #816
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by YoshL
              i'm going to soft/temp clear emerald for this phase because of this. Either that, or he's actually a wolf and they were cheating, and we enter modkill city (lol)
              one option you left out: lying. I've been burned by making this kind of clear before.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #817
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                I meant for this phase's lynch, which is why i said soft/temp clear


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  like, it's thrown me off enough from him.

                  besides, again, if he was a wolf, and said that, then charu would have to go in and do some mod things for breaking rules mayhaps


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    do you get what I'm saying? a wolf can say "no I didn't know wolves can't talk" even if the wolf knows it's illegal and hasn't been breaking any rules.

                    null tell for me.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      well yeah. It still kinda doesn't change the fact that i think soramimi is one of the better options. maybe silv


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        yesterday, you mentioned not killing Silvuh because they couldn't get back to the thread with enough time, iirc. That's changed since then?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          silv is in thread.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Silvuh
                            quit
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 938

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Read the posts I missed, and, mm, lots to think about. Lots of posts happening while I'm making this post. sunfan's read list has a lot of substance, so that's nice.
                            Originally posted by soramimi
                            Silvuh, while he’s gunning for me, I’m not interested in either. It stuck out to me how James was wanting to vote Silvuh also. Maybe it’s an effective coverup, I don’t know. But to me, I don’t see why a wolf would target another wolf.
                            As dAnceguy's been saying for a while about me and emerald, wolves go after each other to distance themselves from each other. Makes it more interesting to me that you mentioned suspicion on James and voted for me instead (457) and defended him later (473) if you don't think wolves are supposed to target each other. ... But if dAnce is a wolf, your going after him is inconsistent with that, unless you realized later that you should do some distancing and are trying to act innocent.

                            That is getting into some silly speculation now, though, so ...

                            I'm mostly torn between soramimi and dAnce. What would we gain from these flips? Well, I'd be happy for myself if soramimi flipped red, but there's not as much interaction with other players to glean from as dAnce because ... yeah, dAnce has been poking people all game. Lots of information, but also loss of future information if he remains alive. So, I dunno. But I don't think thesunfan is odd enough to lynch, and I don't think an emerald lynch would give us as much information.

                            Comment

                            • soramimi
                              Cat Army Coordinator
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 333

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by emerald000
                              It looks like thesunfan is also trying to domesticate me by putting me in their human pool.
                              Guuuh. This comment hasn't left me alone. I was curious as to why thesunfan kept stepping in to defend me, or give a gentle nudge for wanting to help out. He said he felt I was green and so to support his green leads.

                              But now I'm busy thinking that maybe it's some kind of false sense of security for me to be on his side with things. "If I say I think she's green, she'll trust me enough not to vote for me."

                              And continuing...

                              Originally posted by emerald000
                              I can't believe people actually want soramimi dead. She seems super green to me.
                              Now I'm second-guessing this the exact same way.

                              You'd think I'd be happy people say I'm town, but now I'm worried I'm just being played here.

                              ...I'm overthinking this too much, aren't I...

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Been in the thread since they left, I'm guessing Silv left the window open or some such business.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...