TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crazyjayde
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2007
    • 1169

    #1111
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Unless cedo took the risk and is SK.
    DUN DUN DUNNN.

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #1112
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Relevant:



      I get pretentious sometimes.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1113
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by Silvuh
        Caution, even deeper bitterness ahead. Read at your own risk.

        So I lied in bed for like 50 minutes and I was asleep for maybe 15 of them. Can't focus on Biology with this game in my head. I could ask for a replacement now, but I'd rather not throw an innocent into the grave I've dug for myself.

        I wanted to post something before I went to bed to prove that I've actually been reading stuff and trying, but of course because it was a shallow shitfest that wasn't even correct, I didn't do myself any favors. Only got through part of Day One, so I missed any further explanation of the actions I mentioned. I shouldn't post when I'm extremely bitter, so that was also a mistake. And I'm doing it again now because I feel like I have to to get this stupid weight off my shoulders.

        Yesterday, I slept from about 0000 to 1230 and spent every waking hour at the apartment (which excludes 1330-1510 for class) until 2240 when I managed to sleep for 15 minutes thinking about this game. So it's not that I haven't been making an effort, it's just that my thinking is so shallow that I simply can't produce anything worth saying.

        Also, Jeopardy! comes on at 1800 here, and I missed the first half of the first round because I was making that post. Sue me.

        Charu later corrected himself that kills will be happening simultaneously this game (1049), so, whatever. I guess I should never apologize again, because it won't ever be taken seriously in this game, sorry. Oh wait.

        I don't take notes on every single post, only posts that I think hold content. I write summaries of pots and color-code whenever someone gives a town read, posts suspicion towards a player, actually defends a player, summons a player, or posts a null read on a player. Sometimes I write comments like (odd/wolfy) or (kinda dumb), but my notes are just summaries. I keep a log of the votes and color-code who was lynched, who died during the night, and any other player(s) I'm interested in. Surface-level thinking.

        Here's a sample:

        400, psychoangel says silv has been tunneling emerald (wrong), doesn't want to go after Velo, null on Mea, says Bynary is off, emerald is null, switches to James because he seems to be hiding
        409, jrodd says James has not been acting like he does when he's a wolf
        410, cedo is willing to sacrifice Bynary for the flip
        413, 414, jrodd's strongest town leans are yoshl and cedo, wants Bynary to push for someone

        So, yes, I do feel worthless, and, yes, I understand that it's a shitty, unhelpful way to act. The other reason why I said that was because I want to get votes thrown on me for it. That way, I could feel justified in claiming my role. But I don't even care about that now.

        I am a full SEER.
        N1: emerald000 is GREEN
        N2: j-rodd123 is RED


        Sorry for being a piece of shit. But don't worry, I won't be playing again after this, because I take things too personally and am deeply ashamed of myself. And this is a time sink I really don't need. "Why didn't you ask for a replacement earlier?" Shut up. That's why.

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1114
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)


          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1115
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)


            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #1116
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Even until the end, your posting was cancer.
              R.I.P.

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #1117
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Well then, that was unexpected. I also love how everyone says they had a feeling silvuh was a blue when no one ever defended him.

                Personally, I have a better feeling that thesunfan is the other wolf rather than MeaCulpa. But I'm fine going for MeaCulpa first of you guys prefer.

                I'll be back with the possible setups in a couple of minutes, once I adjust the parameters.

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #1118
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  BBCCVVV: BbCVvGЯFHHHHH
                  BCCCVVV: BCcVvGЯFHHHHH
                  BCCDVVV: BCDVvGЯFHHHHH
                  BCCTVVV: BCVvGЯFKHHHHH
                  CCCDVVV: CcDVvGЯFHHHHH
                  CCDDVVV: CDdVvGЯFHHHHH
                  CCDTVVV: CDVvGЯFKHHHHH

                  B: Roleblocker
                  b: 1-Shot Roleblocker
                  C: Cop
                  c: 1-Shot Cop
                  D: Doctor
                  d: 1-Shot Doctor
                  I: Innocent Child
                  M: Mason
                  V: Vigilante
                  v: 1-Shot Vigilante
                  G: Goon
                  F: Godfather
                  Я: Mafia Roleblocker
                  K: Serial Killer
                  T: Vanilla Townie


                  BBBCCTV: BBCvGЯFKHHHHH
                  BBCCCTV: BbCcvGЯFKHHHH
                  BBCCDTV: BbCDvGЯFKHHHH
                  BCCCCTV: BCCvGЯFKHHHHH
                  BCCCDTV: BCcDvGЯFKHHHH
                  BCCDDTV: BCDdvGЯFKHHHH
                  BCCMMTV: BCMMvGЯFKHHHH
                  BCCTTTV: BCvGGЯKHHHHHH
                  BCCTVVV: BCVvGЯFKHHHHH
                  CCCCDTV: CCDvGЯFKHHHHH
                  CCCDDTV: CcDdvGЯFKHHHH
                  CCDDDTV: CDDvGЯFKHHHHH
                  CCDMMTV: CDMMvGЯFKHHHH
                  CCDTTTV: CDvGGЯKHHHHHH
                  CCDTVVV: CDVvGЯFKHHHHH

                  B: Roleblocker
                  b: 1-Shot Roleblocker
                  C: Cop
                  c: 1-Shot Cop
                  D: Doctor
                  d: 1-Shot Doctor
                  I: Innocent Child
                  M: Mason
                  V: Vigilante
                  v: 1-Shot Vigilante
                  G: Goon
                  F: Godfather
                  Я: Mafia Roleblocker
                  K: Serial Killer
                  T: Vanilla Townie

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #1119
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                    Even until the end, your posting was cancer.
                    R.I.P.
                    *Insert gif here*

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • MeaCulpa
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 841

                      #1120
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Not sure how much time I'm going to have during the day today, but I do have a solid defense I promise.

                      I guess I'll clarify my last couple of posts from last night: there is no doubt in my mind that jrodd is the lynch tonight, but I unvoted because the math doesn't seem right after the blue claims. Specifically, cedo, I think you're an SK and not a vigi. Either that or we have both a vigi and an SK in this game, which I find much less likely.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #1121
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        And why exactly can't we have a vigi without a SK?

                        Comment

                        • MeaCulpa
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 841

                          #1122
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Jayde, I feel like your mind is made up already based on your tunneling post towards me, but I'll address whichever points I can. Not gonna nit pick at everything you posted, but one thing I want to get off my chest: I feel like a lot of your attack centred around my posting style. I'll admit that I've had hesitations to take a definitive stand or post a lot for 2 reasons: 1) I'm very skeptical and I've been questioning my own thinking too much to take a stand, and 2) fear of anything I said that ended up being wrong would be used against me. I also realize that this way of thinking is silly because it's also how people justify others' wolfy behaviour.

                          Actually forget it, I am gonna nit pick. This is bothering me.

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          D1
                          Slight acknowledgment of Jrodd and a prod at James, quickly taken down. [130, 139, 318]
                          Human lead on Jrodd, Yoshl, Cedolad and neutral read on James. [494]
                          Cross-vote with James May on Bynary in eod. Jrodd being the author of the wagon. [512]
                          Your D1 analyses of me seem to be just objectively what I did...don't know if I need to say anything to defend my posts. I think I mentioned this earlier as well, but I was getting mason vibes from jrodd/yoshl.

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          There's also the "I can see how my gameplay so far looks suspicious" remark.
                          See above.


                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          D3
                          Obligatory reaction post. Wolves just feel the need to~ [903]
                          This is pretty much where I read to when I realized you're gonna be tunneling me pretty hard.


                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          Adding a third vote on cedolad in what was basically a pressure tally. Manifesting suspicions on Jrodd after the lynch, but not giving it momentum.
                          Again, if I didn't have those mason vibes on d1 and d2, I would have given him more flak for pushing 2 human lynches. I did give him too much of the benefit of the doubt, in hindsight.

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          Affirms the flip didn't sway his reads, a weird thing to say considering the sudden change of heart concerning emerald. [960]
                          I meant the two flips from the night didn't change the way I was leaning. I had dAnce pegged as human (check my earlier reads), and yoshl was definitely one of my greenest leans. While re-reading everything during the night phase, I realized I had given emerald too much of a hard time and that's when I saw him as more green. The flips didn't change anything.

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          "just realized there are only 8 of us left with 2 wolves + possible SK". Exact number + seems anxious. [964]
                          I was just sharing my immediate reaction as I pasted the names into my reads post. I was feeling good about our situation before the end of day 2, but then the impact of losing 3 humans hit me.

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          Third unvote after stating he wanted to lynch Silvuh for his claim. He first went for Cedo immediately when heat appeared and now expressed it for Silv. Difference between "will" and "need". [1082]
                          I want to lynch Silvuh if jrodd flips green. I thought I made that pretty clear? I don't understand your "will" and "need" comment.

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          The fourth unvote, my favorite. Does the only thing he can do, backs up, then disappears behind a curtain of mystery. I'm thinking demoralized attempt. Quickly realizes and justifies. [1085, 1088, 1089]
                          Again, I have no doubt that I want to lynch jrodd. I didn't "back up" because of that, but rather I wanted to make sure the lynch didn't happen immediately.


                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          Listed here are 17/48 pertinent posts, with a count of 16 by the start of D3. A lot of D1/D2 is justification, surfacing and appearing helpful.
                          See the beginning of my post. Didn't want to play the "I was busy" card, but I was busy during d1 and d2. Even when I was able to read the thread, I was afraid of taking a stand and being more aggressive for the aforementioned reasons. All I felt comfortable doing was discussing points brought up by others.

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          Entering D3, he seems to a exhibit a different state of mind, and express the desire to push a lynch. A definite flag.
                          1. I've had some more time to read and contribute.
                          2. I felt pressure to contribute after 2 of the most frequent posters died, and we're getting down to the wire.

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          Those suspicions were fostered upon entering the game. I don't think I even need to do the same for thesunfan.

                          Lynch Jrodd
                          Vigi MeaCulpa
                          Checkmate
                          Fine, if you want the vigi/SK to kill me, push for it. When I don't flip red, you'll realize you've been tunneling.

                          Comment

                          • MeaCulpa
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 841

                            #1123
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by emerald000
                            And why exactly can't we have a vigi without a SK?
                            This may be stubbornness on my part, but I still feel strongly that one of you is a roleblocker or doctor, based on the way n1 went, and after our discussion of how night kills/actions prioritize.

                            I feel like the most likely setup is CC(D/B)VTTT, meaning there are still 2 Goons left and an SK.

                            Sure, cedo could still be a vigi, which makes CC(D/B)VVVx. I know this isn't sure-fire reasoning, but the probability of 0 T's is 1/128 (0.8% chance) and 1/64 of 1 T (1.5% chance). Meanwhile, having 3 T's is way more probable.

                            Of course, there could also be a fourth blue out there as well, making CC(D/B)VTTx. I really want you to be a vigi, cedo, so I acknowledge that this is still a possibility, but less likely in my eyes.

                            I know I did a lot of quick math and deduction and we have a mathmagician amongst us, so if anyone disagrees, this is the best time to flesh out our ideas.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1124
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              After doing a good deal of tossing and turning last night, my order for those I'd like to see killed after the given events.

                              Mea>sora>jayde (he's not clear people, let's not forget that)>emerald (Master wolf? save him for last)>cedo/Silv
                              My vote is on either mea or sora tomorrow, whichever one cedo doesn't vigi tonight, after that, if the game somehow isn't over, I guess we have to look at jayde and emerald? If the game STILL isn't over after that, that means cedo faked SK, and we hit him up. 'S what I got.

                              And seriously Silv, be really proud of how you played. In j-rodd's ~20 games, this will be the first time he's ever been lynched (not counting 105 cuz that lynch was retaded). Glad you did what you had to to feel better, and I'm legit sorry if my post beforehand pissed you off. =/
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1125
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                silvuhs the last wolf

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...