TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #766
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    What do you think about thesunfan, YoshL?

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #767
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      I will vote sora if it will save myself

      I don't think I would even vote sunfan, pretty confident to the point of even a non-SK read, would go for a nolynch over that lol

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #768
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        I don't think I would even vote sunfan, pretty confident to the point of even a non-SK read, would go for a nolynch over that lol
        Care to elaborate?

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #769
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          i have a vote for now
          emerald000


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #770
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            also danceguy, remember how often you're wrong when you're this sure about someone lolol


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #771
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              so, i'll probably be here til eod, with a little break in like 45 mins yey


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #772
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                anyways, not liking sun's lynch too much anymore, leaning towards emerald or sora, silv/mea following behind in suspiscion i thinks. And velocity, who needs to start saying shit


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  Care to elaborate?
                  yeah why not. #311 why would a wolf ever say this about another wolf? especially when the other one is very far from being lynched? this doesn't actually carry any weight for other people who are voting, it's a pure thought.

                  #348 I had Silvuh and you (emerald) switched at this point but the rest was pretty much identical, pretty hard for a wolf to match a townie's thoughts that closely when these opinions weren't exposed at all.

                  #534 I think could be interpreted as a fake reaction if an SK hunt happens down the road, don't see why an SK would want to call this much attention to (probably) an SK kill.

                  and then the last part is where sunfan was trying to use telepathy with me to ask if I'm a PR this game. SK has no reason to protect blues.

                  Comment

                  • MeaCulpa
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 841

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Alright, my indecisiveness is bugging me now. The more posts from sunfan I read, the more human I'm leaning with him. I pegged him as the most suspicious, but it's seeming more and more like the inciting factor in my eyes was actually an honest mistake.

                    I really don't want to see either sunfan or dAnce lynched today because I personally have town reads on both of them at the moment. Emerald is still a mystery to me, I'll admit. I'd also be very surprised is sora flipped red. I need more time to really re-read and process everything from day 2.

                    unvote

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      we're 1:30 from lynch, and you need time to unvote and think, posting only after i mention your name?


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        unvote danceguy is so collected right now that if this is his wolf game im very impressed, still a firecracker for me but I guess would be more valuable alive if he is a human

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          p.s. 777th post


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • MeaCulpa
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 841

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            I was typing my post while you sent yours. The last thing on my screen as I was replying was "so, i'll probably be here til eod, with a little break in like 45 mins yey"

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              well, you were also lurking the thread for a while beforehand.


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Posting this here because I'm leaving from work now, you kids have fun.

                                dAnceguy117 - XXX

                                emerald000 - XXX

                                thesunfan - XX

                                soramimi - X


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...