TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #796
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    emerald, do your wolf reads still look the same as they did a few hours ago?

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #797
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      why not dAnce, exactly?
      refer to my unvote

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #798
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        that's a bit of a weak unvote, I don't really see what makes him unlynchable, I think. I also would rather not lynch my 2nd biggest town read today... we need an insta to lynch, and I guess I should quantify my earlier statement to say that I will also vote someone if its clear that there otherwise wouldn't be an insta, since we need an insta to lynch.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #799
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          cross


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #800
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            wb silvuh also


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #801
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              you still around, jayde? I think we'd all like to hear your input.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #802
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                emerald, do your wolf reads still look the same as they did a few hours ago?
                YoshL confuses me a lot with his latest series of posts. He changes his mind a couple of time without any sensible reason. The problem is that I don't see that erratic behavior as wolfy or human. Just strange. Really strange.

                Also, I'm wondering if you are actually a wolf. You took the pressure really well. You didn't take the easy way out by claiming you are a blue. It makes me think you might not be a wolf, but I don't know.

                Otherwise, both thesunfan and j-rodd sound like wolves. Their 'fight' sounded rehearsed and it disappeared about as fast as it appeared. It looks like thesunfan is also trying to domesticate me by putting me in their human pool.

                I can't believe people actually want soramimi dead. She seems super green to me.

                Comment

                • MeaCulpa
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 841

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  I think at the end of the day (no pun intended), I find myself disagreeing with all of emerald's reasons for suspecting the three people on his list. The emerald/sora wolf pair idea is a really interesting thought though, especially given her quick dAnce vote when the vote was favouring an emerald lynch.

                  I'd prefer either an emerald or sora lynch today. I have to go with emerald for now, though.

                  Comment

                  • soramimi
                    Cat Army Coordinator
                    • Jul 2013
                    • 333

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    I know yoshl already expressed me as a lynch candidate earlier, but jrodd, what are you thinking now?

                    Comment

                    • MeaCulpa
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 841

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      And of course I'm ninja'd by emerald lol

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by emerald000
                        YoshL confuses me a lot with his latest series of posts. He changes his mind a couple of time without any sensible reason. The problem is that I don't see that erratic behavior as wolfy or human. Just strange. Really strange.

                        Also, I'm wondering if you are actually a wolf. You took the pressure really well. You didn't take the easy way out by claiming you are a blue. It makes me think you might not be a wolf, but I don't know.

                        Otherwise, both thesunfan and j-rodd sound like wolves. Their 'fight' sounded rehearsed and it disappeared about as fast as it appeared. It looks like thesunfan is also trying to domesticate me by putting me in their human pool.

                        I can't believe people actually want soramimi dead. She seems super green to me.
                        you do know theres no wolfchat during the day in c9++ right

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by soramimi
                          I know yoshl already expressed me as a lynch candidate earlier, but jrodd, what are you thinking now?
                          im thinking im scrambling a bit, and referring back to my original pool of danceguy, u, emerald, and thesunfan, i am only removing danceguy for now

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            you do know theres no wolfchat during the day in c9++ right
                            No, I wasn't aware of that.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              quick break while i move laptop


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                little less than an hour left, pool looks like its come down to dAnceguy117, soramimi, emerald000 and myself as the candidates. If you want to try and make a case against someone (cedolad, anyone?), do so now. We need an insta to lynch, in case you guys had forgotten, and the insta is at 6. Votes are at 3 and 2, mixed in, I don't want to have an erroneous votecount this close to the end, so I won't try and make one because math and I aren't in agreement. We really need to narrow down this pool, I think, or reach an agreement.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...