TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #181
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    other people on the meacupla wagon, would you actually push this lynch through? I think I would
    Actually, the more and more I read this post, the more I find it very very vague. Dance typically in this instance of the game you're more intuitive and offering of help, but instead you're pushing for a wagon with no real foundation.

    So Danceguy, why would you push for the MeaCulpa wagon?

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #182
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by cedolad
      So Danceguy, why would you push for the MeaCulpa wagon?
      Hence why I directed that question to him and everyone else that voted for MeaCulpa...mainly to dAnce, but w/e .-.
      bananas


      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #183
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        psychoangel, emerald, Velocity, I see you three lurking, why don't you share your thoughts on the MeaCulpa lynch? Do you think it's a good idea to push for his lynch? Do you think there's a better candidate? Would you prefer a no-lynch situation? Why?

        Your thoughts may or may not break this game, so I would like to hear what opinions you have.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #184
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by James May
          May I ask why? I mean I haven't read through the entire thread so I can't have an input on MeaCulpa but I'm interested in why you think that you would want to push the wagon through? Same goes to the others who voted for MeaCulpa (except for sunfan, looking at his read for MeaCulpa as more so gut read than anything else in my perspective)
          Originally posted by cedolad
          Actually, the more and more I read this post, the more I find it very very vague. Dance typically in this instance of the game you're more intuitive and offering of help, but instead you're pushing for a wagon with no real foundation.

          So Danceguy, why would you push for the MeaCulpa wagon?
          meaculpa's entrance looks like an entrance a new wolf might make to me. had one vote upon entering the thread; put someone else at 2 votes. switched later, and then unvoted pretty unnecessarily shortly after someone else unvoted. looks to be fading into the crowd a bit.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #185
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Are you currently on your phone dance? lol

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #186
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              nah if I'm on my phone then my sentences will begin with capital letters.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #187
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                same with me lmfao pete

                AJ once noticed that over skype, was pretty slick of him noticing lmfao


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  psychoangel, emerald, Velocity, I see you three lurking, why don't you share your thoughts on the MeaCulpa lynch? Do you think it's a good idea to push for his lynch? Do you think there's a better candidate? Would you prefer a no-lynch situation? Why?

                  Your thoughts may or may not break this game, so I would like to hear what opinions you have.
                  Day 1 I never feel there's really a good read on anyone. Especially when there really hasn't been much posted. I'll read the thread again, I've been a little more in and out cause my classes have started back up.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    ok guys, I think we've messed around enough. We need to stop the random votes, and start the still-pretty-much-random votes. I agree with j-rodd, Yoshl has more of a vanilla lean than anyone else, James is being James, same for Cedo, Velo and sora could go either way, but MeaCulpa is for some reason bothering me. Pretty much all I have to go off of, but at least its something, I guess.

                    PS my vote still has to change a dozen or so times before Friday Night.
                    oh and my vote is still on sunfan. reading his analysis, it's almost as barebones as you can really get, analysis on me is like "what j-rodd said", even though j-rodd never actually gave reasoning behind his read.

                    "James is being James, same for Cedo" gives pretty much no insight to anything, and same with his Velo/sora read. Mea read is a gut read (i'm getting somewhat of the same vibe admittedly) but stating that "its something" isn't really much at all. Maybe a way to make it look like you are saying something without actually saying that.


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      7 VOTES FOR LYNCH

                      MeaCulpa - XXX

                      Silvuh - XX

                      cedolad - X

                      James May - X

                      dAnceguy117 - X

                      j-rodd123 -> soramimi
                      YoshL -> Psychoangel691
                      YoshL -> James May
                      Bynary Fission -> MeaCupla
                      cedolad -> YoshL
                      cedolad -> Velocity
                      thesunfan -> cedolad
                      YoshL -> thesunfan
                      thesunfan -> YoshL
                      cedolad -> j-rodd123
                      thesunfan -> cedolad
                      YoshL -> thesunfan
                      j-rodd123 -> cedolad
                      cedolad -> soramimi
                      MeaCulpa -> soramimi
                      cedolad -> YoshL
                      soramimi -> Silvuh
                      dAnceguy117 -> MeaCulpa

                      YoshL -> cedolad
                      YoshL -> thesunfan
                      cedolad -> Velocity
                      thesunfan -> Pyschoangel691
                      cedolad -> Silvuh
                      cedolad -> Velocity
                      emerald000 -> Silvuh
                      YoshL -> soramimi
                      Velocity -> cedolad
                      cedolad -> UNVOTE
                      MeaCulpa -> James May
                      James May -> cedolad
                      Velocity -> UNVOTE
                      MeaCupla -> UNVOTE
                      YoshL -> James May

                      cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                      thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                      cedolad -> thesunfan
                      cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                      James May -> UNVOTE
                      cedolad -> dAnceguy117


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        what

                        sunfan


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • emerald000
                          the Mathemagician~
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1320

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          Day 1 I never feel there's really a good read on anyone. Especially when there really hasn't been much posted. I'll read the thread again, I've been a little more in and out cause my classes have started back up.
                          Pretty much my thoughts too. I hate when games start on a day phase. It's also pretty stupid flavourwise to kill someone before anybody has died. It's like the humans are actually the murderers.

                          After that note, I agree that we have to kill someone. It's annoying that we have to get a majority vote for a random choice though.

                          On the MeaCulpa front, I don't see anything out of the ordinary from him. I'd rather kill someone like dAnce for bandwagonning and inciting other people to do so for no reason.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            votechanging too much lol


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              Day 1 I never feel there's really a good read on anyone. Especially when there really hasn't been much posted. I'll read the thread again, I've been a little more in and out cause my classes have started back up.
                              Well with several questions open to discussion, I feel you should at least have a decent amount of input. Hop into a discussion, share with me!

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              nah if I'm on my phone then my sentences will begin with capital letters.
                              I was going to give you allowance of a shallow vague post merely because I thought you were using your phone, but if that's not the case then you better be more insightful or I'm going to pin you as a wolf and then OFF WITH YOUR HEAD MWUAHAHA.

                              Seriously though close your legs, it's getting fishy in here.

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              oh and my vote is still on sunfan. reading his analysis, it's almost as barebones as you can really get, analysis on me is like "what j-rodd said", even though j-rodd never actually gave reasoning behind his read.

                              "James is being James, same for Cedo" gives pretty much no insight to anything, and same with his Velo/sora read. Mea read is a gut read (i'm getting somewhat of the same vibe admittedly) but stating that "its something" isn't really much at all. Maybe a way to make it look like you are saying something without actually saying that.
                              My current thoughts exactly. Lets move for one push at a time, we have roughly 27hrs to come to a conclusion.

                              Also remember we need 7 votes for a lynch, or else it's a no-lynch. Lets not unnecessarily drag this game out.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by emerald000
                                On the MeaCulpa front, I don't see anything out of the ordinary from him. I'd rather kill someone like dAnce for bandwagonning and inciting other people to do so for no reason.
                                initiating bandwagons on Day one isn't really lynch worthy, or even that suspiscious. You want the game to move, and especially (like you and everyone else says) since there's not enough info Day 1, a nice bandwagon will be good.

                                Also knowing dAnceguy's luck with TWG.....lol


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...