TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #706
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Well, that came out longer than expected.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #707
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      that's 4 on sunfan right? YoshL and Velocity are you guys actually gonna go through with that? I can't tell, your votes looked pretty soft

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #708
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by emerald000
        Seriously? The wolfiest thing you found was that? Me not finding any of the "lead wagons" really lynch-worthy?
        no, it's that it those lead wagons were a major point of discussion and you had basically nothing to say about them. you didn't defend anyone beyond "I seriously don't like lynching Bynary" and then voted him anyway without giving any input on Silvuh or James.

        Originally posted by emerald000
        Progression in my wolfreads. Contrary to most people here, my wolfreads actually haven't changed much. I fail to see how there is such an unbelievable progression.
        progression during day 1, I meant. each time a new name came up, I was like... huh? where did that one come from?

        Originally posted by emerald000
        1- How does defending a human makes me a wolf?
        2- There's wasn't much to say. He was in my null pool. I had nothing on him (for either side). I would have rather lynched in my suspicions pool that the other pools.
        1 - because wolves already know and probably want to look good

        2 - fair enough but you could have said that at the time

        Originally posted by emerald000
        Wait what? I'm pretty sure I made quite clear that I didn't want Bynary lynched. You said yourself in the quote above that I was defending him. O_o
        right. just saying you did end up voting Bynary. that's not a strong tell for me at all though. as I said, I'm disregarding almost everything that happened in those final 15ish minutes.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #709
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          still rereading the thread but just wanna point out that I didn't push Bynary emerald. I pushed Silvuh.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #710
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            also, I like how Silvuh still doesn't exist for you.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #711
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Okay, now I was just told that I'm still staying a bit later than usual, but now I'll be home in time for the end of the day. So now no worries (at the moment) of a delayed update.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #712
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                hmmm ppl immediately reinforcing my thoughts on danceguy, now im tinfoiling a bit.

                dance is the "people ur willing to lynch" still the same as before?

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  here till eod as well

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by emerald000
                    First of all, here's the list of every player and how I rank them:

                    Wolves:
                    James May

                    Candidate wolves:
                    thesunfan
                    dAnceguy
                    j-rodd

                    Unknown:
                    Silvuh
                    MeaCulpa
                    yoshL
                    cedolad

                    Candidate humans:
                    Velocity
                    soramimi
                    psycho/Jayde

                    Humans:
                    Bynary
                    emerald

                    ---

                    thesunfan:
                    My main wolf target currently lies with thesunfan. At first, it was pretty much only a hunch, but as the game progresses, it begins to make sense to me. Things I noted while I read through the thread:

                    Doesn't want to share thoughts about his D1 reads, but once he gets barely pushed by psycho, he explains them.



                    Day 1, he defended James. He also defended j-rodd and dAnce (look at my candidates wolves to see how it fits). He also pushed to lynch Bynary.



                    That seems really odd to me. I'm acting like my last game, where I was a wolf, but you really cannot make any conclusions of it. None.



                    What the hell was that? The timing for that was really weird. Let's assume someone else dies. Would your first post be that? It makes no sense. It makes even less sense to say that you would post that when James does die.

                    So I'm voting for thesunfan. Let's go on with the others though.

                    j-rodd:

                    First of all, he was for lynching Bynary and against lynching James. That alone puts him into the candidate wolves pool.

                    There's also this post which seems weird:



                    Why would he votes for you when you have no votes? Because he thinks you are a wolf. It seems to me that by saying that, he tried to make people not vote for him, since he wasn't going to get lynched anyway. Even though the vote could still have gone pretty much any direction.

                    dAnceguy:

                    Mostly for being so adamant against me.



                    Seriously? The wolfiest thing you found was that? Me not finding any of the "lead wagons" really lynch-worthy?



                    Progression in my wolfreads. Contrary to most people here, my wolfreads actually haven't changed much. I fail to see how there is such an unbelievable progression.



                    1- How does defending a human makes me a wolf?
                    2- There's wasn't much to say. He was in my null pool. I had nothing on him (for either side). I would have rather lynched in my suspicions pool that the other pools.



                    Wait what? I'm pretty sure I made quite clear that I didn't want Bynary lynched. You said yourself in the quote above that I was defending him. O_o

                    Crazyjayde:

                    Human due to the whole psychoangel thing.

                    Velocity:

                    That really seems like a velo that doesn't care. I'm pretty sure he would be more interested and engaged if he was an actual wolf.

                    soramimi:

                    Fits quite well in the new player spot. I think she would be the type to cling on her wolf buddies if she was a wolf.

                    yoshL:

                    I think he has acting for the most part as a human. Then there's this weird thing that happens. He pushed the whole start of D2 against psychoangel. I think he had it backwards but that's not the point. Then he posts this:



                    What? Like you said earlier? I'm pretty sure you were not saying she was a human. But now that the wind has turned, you changed your mind.

                    I don't think it is enough to push him in my candidate wolves pool, but that sure pushed him into the unknown pool.

                    Others:

                    Sorry to you guys, but Silvuh, MeaCulpa and cedolad don't merit their own header. I don't have anything on them. So they are put in the middle until that changes.
                    based on this post your idea of a wolf game is that all the wolves openly defend each other day 1 and work together to push to kill a human day 1. I honestly don't think ive ever seen something like this happen before

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      dance is the "people ur willing to lynch" still the same as before?
                      ehhhh emerald and Silvuh are the people I *want* to lynch. looks like a Silvuh lynch is completely out of the question here and the lead wagon right now is one of my townreads so I'm looking for other outs if an emerald lynch doesn't pan out honestly.

                      I'm just not a man of my word

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        based on this post your idea of a wolf game is that all the wolves openly defend each other day 1 and work together to push to kill a human day 1. I honestly don't think ive ever seen something like this happen before
                        In that case, let's not use any information we have available to us and vote randomly. Voting patterns are pretty much the only thing available to humans.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          In that case, let's not use any information we have available to us and vote randomly. Voting patterns are pretty much the only thing available to humans.
                          yep exactly what I was saying, gjge

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            i'm kinda waiting until like 6:30, where i'll be out, probably won't be back before eod


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              that's: 6:30 EST, a little over an hour from now


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                YoshL where is your vote gonna go

                                Comment

                                Working...