TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #166
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    its gettin hot in here

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #167
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by cedolad
      Nope just trying to get this ball rolling.
      my post was directed toward James. he put (at the time) a fourth vote on you.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #168
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        other people on the meacupla wagon, would you actually push this lynch through? I think I would

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #169
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          my post was directed toward James. he put (at the time) a fourth vote on you.
          oh man oops, wow do I feel silly now :/

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #170
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            so I take it you wanna lynch, cedo?
            I read it like this lol

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #171
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              other people on the meacupla wagon, would you actually push this lynch through? I think I would
              To early to say who we should or should not lynch. But I am interested in a lynch. A no lynch situation doesn't tell us anything for D2, and a cardflip is obscenely helpful in a day start situation.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #172
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                ok guys, I think we've messed around enough. We need to stop the random votes, and start the still-pretty-much-random votes. I agree with j-rodd, Yoshl has more of a vanilla lean than anyone else, James is being James, same for Cedo, Velo and sora could go either way, but MeaCulpa is for some reason bothering me. Pretty much all I have to go off of, but at least its something, I guess.

                PS my vote still has to change a dozen or so times before Friday Night.
                I'm surprised I haven't responded to this yet.

                thesunfan, how is MeaCulpa bothering you? "for some reason" doesn't really cut it. Care to elaborate a bit further? The game hasn't even reached the 24hr mark and he's already bothered you.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  That's the thing, I can't really answer it, that's why I said its hardly better than random. I mean, like, something just bothers me about them. Idk man. I swear I'll have a better vote by the end of the day, but for now, it was the best vote I could make.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Fair enough, I can see your reasoning behind it. I won't pester too much more about it, I'll wait for more activity.

                    MeaCulpa, if this is your first game, why don't you help us help you by sharing some of your inputs?

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      other people on the meacupla wagon, would you actually push this lynch through? I think I would
                      May I ask why? I mean I haven't read through the entire thread so I can't have an input on MeaCulpa but I'm interested in why you think that you would want to push the wagon through? Same goes to the others who voted for MeaCulpa (except for sunfan, looking at his read for MeaCulpa as more so gut read than anything else in my perspective)

                      Also,
                      Unvote
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        MeaCulpa, if this is your first game, why don't you help us help you by sharing some of your inputs?
                        Second actually, he played in the previous game for the first time unless he played in the past and I'm too lazy to check it out...
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by James May
                          May I ask why? I mean I haven't read through the entire thread so I can't have an input on MeaCulpa but I'm interested in why you think that you would want to push the wagon through? Same goes to the others who voted for MeaCulpa (except for sunfan, looking at his read for MeaCulpa as more so gut read than anything else in my perspective)

                          Also,
                          Unvote
                          Read the fucking thread!!

                          Originally posted by James May
                          Second actually, he played in the previous game for the first time unless he played in the past and I'm too lazy to check it out...
                          Well either or, any sort of input will help put my mind at ease. I feel like having nearly 50 posts already under belt is useless if no one else is contributing. I can't win this game by myself people!

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            Read the fucking thread!!
                            I just got home woman x_x
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by James May
                              I just got home woman x_x
                              ayyyyyy













                              ...
                              cedoladyyyy!!
                              ohp

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                cedoladyyyy!!
                                I just found a new name for you c:

                                Anyhow, back to looking at thread >_>
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...