TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #691
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    [/soramimi] lmfao i'm bad


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #692
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      yes I want to control the lynch, explain why you think that makes me look wolfy please

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #693
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        yes I want to control the lynch, explain why you think that makes me look wolfy please
        The level of sass coming from you is approaching Fictional levels. Make a wrong turn at the Junction and you'll be headed straight for the noose!


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #694
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          and he's gone


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #695
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            what did you want me to respond to that? my plan was not to so that the actual content posts on this page wouldn't be buried. but oops.

            anyway, go on, it's not really my turn to talk I don't think

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #696
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Just a commentary for now, you normally play the cheerleading card a lot when you force yourself to blend in somewhere. I don't see that this time, but I'm not surprised since I assume you've wised up from the last games you've played. Purely meta.
              The actual issue is, I'm more concerned that you are focused on the lynching rather than reaching out to people asking for information, or even consolidating your reads with others. It's an aggressive mindset, yes, but lacks actual reasoning/justification from a villa perspective.

              Imo, I'd want to see dance or meaculpa on the line today, the current thesunfan and emerald pushes are fine too, emerald being what I think would be visibly the closest to a SK.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #697
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                The actual issue is, I'm more concerned that you are focused on the lynching rather than reaching out to people asking for information
                I'd rather try to pull information from flips and prior days than ask people too many questions, especially because we're past day 1 and I'm not gonna try to use tonereads at this point

                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                or even consolidating your reads with others.
                I'm not fully sure what this means to be honest. if people agree with my wolfreads then they'll vote with me, if not then presumably something else will happen.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  5 HOURS & 30 MINUTES REMAINING
                  6 VOTES TO LYNCH

                  emerald000 - XXX

                  thesunfan - XXX

                  MeaCulpa - X

                  dAnceguy117 - X

                  soramimi - X

                  Pyscoangel691 -> YoshL
                  dAnceguy117 -> emerald000
                  soramimi -> Velocity
                  thesunfan -> Velocity
                  MeaCulpa -> thesunfan
                  Velocity -> thesunfan

                  cedolad -> Velocity
                  thesunfan -> emerald000
                  cedolad -> emerald000

                  YoshL -> cedolad
                  YoshL -> thesunfan
                  Silvuh -> emerald000
                  Silvuh -> soramimi
                  soramimi -> UNVOTE
                  Crazyjayde -> MeaCulpa
                  j-rodd123 -> dAnceguy117




                  thesunfan = 1
                  Velocity = 1
                  Silvuh = 2
                  dAnceguy117 = 1
                  soramimi = 2
                  j-rodd123 = 1
                  MeaCulpa = 1
                  emerald000 = 0
                  YoshL = 2
                  Crazyjayde = 2
                  cedolad = 1


                  Bynary Fission - XXXXXXX

                  Silvuh - XXX

                  James May - X

                  j-rodd123 - X

                  dAnceguy117 - X

                  j-rodd123 -> soramimi
                  YoshL -> Psychoangel691
                  YoshL -> James May
                  Bynary Fission -> MeaCupla
                  cedolad -> YoshL
                  cedolad -> Velocity
                  thesunfan -> cedolad
                  YoshL -> thesunfan
                  thesunfan -> YoshL
                  cedolad -> j-rodd123
                  thesunfan -> cedolad
                  YoshL -> thesunfan
                  j-rodd123 -> cedolad
                  cedolad -> soramimi
                  MeaCulpa -> soramimi
                  cedolad -> YoshL
                  soramimi -> Silvuh
                  dAnceguy117 -> MeaCulpa
                  YoshL -> cedolad
                  YoshL -> thesunfan
                  cedolad -> Velocity
                  thesunfan -> Pyschoangel691
                  cedolad -> Silvuh
                  cedolad -> Velocity
                  emerald000 -> Silvuh
                  YoshL -> soramimi
                  Velocity -> cedolad
                  cedolad -> UNVOTE
                  MeaCulpa -> James May
                  James May -> cedolad
                  Velocity -> UNVOTE
                  MeaCupla -> UNVOTE
                  YoshL -> James May
                  cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                  thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                  cedolad -> thesunfan
                  cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                  James May -> UNVOTE
                  cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                  YoshL -> thesunfan
                  emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
                  Bynary Fission -> soramimi
                  thesunfan -> dAnceguy117
                  Pyschoangel691 -> cedolad
                  cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                  thesunfan -> Silvuh
                  soramimi -> UNVOTE
                  j-rodd123 -> Bynary Fission
                  James May -> Bynary Fission
                  emerald000 -> j-rodd123
                  thesunfan -> Bynary Fission
                  YoshL -> Bynary Fission
                  Silvuh -> emerald000
                  soramimi -> emerald000
                  Bynary Fission -> UNVOTE
                  YoshL -> James May
                  YoshL -> emerald000
                  soramimi -> UNVOTE
                  dAnceguy117 -> Bynary Fission
                  YoshL -> Bynary Fission
                  emerald000 -> dAnceguy117

                  thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                  cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                  thesunfan -> emerald000
                  thesunfan -> Silvuh
                  Pyschoangel691 -> thesunfan
                  Velocity -> James May
                  dAnceguy117 -> Silvuh
                  James May -> Silvuh
                  Psychoangel691 -> James May
                  cedolad -> Bynary Fission
                  Bynary Fission -> j-rodd123

                  Pyschoangel691 -> Silvuh
                  soramimi -> Silvuh
                  thesunfan -> cedolad
                  Pyschoangel691 -> James May
                  Silvuh -> Bynary Fission
                  thesunfan -> Silvuh
                  James May -> Bynary Fission
                  MeaCulpa -> Bynary Fission
                  Pyscoangel691 -> Bynary Fission




                  thesunfan = 13
                  Velocity = 3
                  James May = 5
                  Silvuh = 2
                  dAnceguy117 = 3
                  soramimi = 5
                  Bynary Fission = 2
                  j-rodd123 = 3
                  MeaCulpa = 4
                  emerald000 = 3
                  YoshL = 13
                  Psychoangel691 = 6
                  cedolad = 15


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Crazyjayde
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2007
                    • 1169

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    I'm not fully sure what this means to be honest. if people agree with my wolfreads then they'll vote with me, if not then presumably something else will happen.
                    This is an english stroke, my goal there was to say something about your D2 pushes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4075307&postcount=618) and how they weren't grounded that much in the prior flip since you were so keen of learning about it in D1.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      back from lit, gonna do something I've been putting off for too long (dAnceguy knows), read the thread and post my reads. Surprised at the turnaround on dAnceguy, and I do have a theory for his plan so far (I believe it was Yoshl that mentioned something similar?) but I'll leave that as it is for now.
                      Also, I totally called Yoshl turning on sora after sora used being a new-player as an excuse.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        oh yeah, forgot to mention, are the links that jayde posts broken for anyone else?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          This is an english stroke, my goal there was to say something about your D2 pushes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4075307&postcount=618) and how they weren't grounded that much in the prior flip since you were so keen of learning about it in D1.
                          well all 3 of MeaCulpa, emerald, Silvuh voted bynary so you could say it's grounded in the day 1 flip lol. but in particular I'm less wary of those who really pushed the bynary lynch all the way through from start to end. I feel like I rarely see wolves hard push a day 1 lynch on a human and show confidence.

                          and then with the James flip, I don't think I learned much. if anything I'm less wary of anyone who hard defended him especially because James was never in any real danger imo.

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          oh yeah, forgot to mention, are the links that jayde posts broken for anyone else?
                          yeah broken for me, but just check the post number in the URL

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Why is the reply button so close to the preview post?
                            Plus, I'm sorry I don't know how to link to posts anymore wow.

                            This is the post I wanted to link where you state your reasoning behind your D2 reads, btw.. But you justified your thoughts well enough, I don't think I need to state the rest of the stance.
                            Both me and you know this is not push worthy, only an inquiry.

                            Comment

                            • Silvuh
                              quit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 938

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              silv is nicely popping back in, but still is a bit odd how his reads offer very little actual meat to them. if you read like, his second most recent post, his argument turns out to be about "i don't like emerald's posts, so i'm suspicious of him."
                              Yeah, I hadn't fleshed out my reads earlier, which was a mistake on my part. Had an hour between waking up and leaving. My stance on emerald was more "His posts don't offer much, so I want him to try harder" rather than actual wolfy suspicion on him, hence why I put him as null in my reads post.

                              And now, three hours of Econometrics.

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                First of all, here's the list of every player and how I rank them:

                                Wolves:
                                James May

                                Candidate wolves:
                                thesunfan
                                dAnceguy
                                j-rodd

                                Unknown:
                                Silvuh
                                MeaCulpa
                                yoshL
                                cedolad

                                Candidate humans:
                                Velocity
                                soramimi
                                psycho/Jayde

                                Humans:
                                Bynary
                                emerald

                                ---

                                thesunfan:
                                My main wolf target currently lies with thesunfan. At first, it was pretty much only a hunch, but as the game progresses, it begins to make sense to me. Things I noted while I read through the thread:

                                Doesn't want to share thoughts about his D1 reads, but once he gets barely pushed by psycho, he explains them.

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                man, last thing I'll say before I shut the hell up about past games; I feel like one of the current players I can read best as of reading pretty much every game is James May, and this is as human as I've seen him, so I'd rather not lynch him.
                                Day 1, he defended James. He also defended j-rodd and dAnce (look at my candidates wolves to see how it fits). He also pushed to lynch Bynary.

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                Also, Kayla, I believe I told you last game that I tried to re-create my second game as much as I possibly could, partially to appear as human as possible. So the fact that this resembles last game could really tell you either side lol.
                                That seems really odd to me. I'm acting like my last game, where I was a wolf, but you really cannot make any conclusions of it. None.

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                for reference, first thing I was going to say was "If James comes up as a wolf in the postgame, I quit playing"....
                                What the hell was that? The timing for that was really weird. Let's assume someone else dies. Would your first post be that? It makes no sense. It makes even less sense to say that you would post that when James does die.

                                So I'm voting for thesunfan. Let's go on with the others though.

                                j-rodd:

                                First of all, he was for lynching Bynary and against lynching James. That alone puts him into the candidate wolves pool.

                                There's also this post which seems weird:

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                ur delayed vote on me I thought was wolfy, but now im thinking why would you throw my name out at this point when im LOCK CLEAR lololol
                                Why would he votes for you when you have no votes? Because he thinks you are a wolf. It seems to me that by saying that, he tried to make people not vote for him, since he wasn't going to get lynched anyway. Even though the vote could still have gone pretty much any direction.

                                dAnceguy:

                                Mostly for being so adamant against me.

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                I'll lead out with a vote on imo the wolfiest thing I see there at the end of the last phase due to not being willing to even discuss the lead wagons despite checking in:

                                emerald
                                Seriously? The wolfiest thing you found was that? Me not finding any of the "lead wagons" really lynch-worthy?

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                emerald000 - different continent of thought from everyone else, and while that's not wolfy in and of itself, it's difficult for me to even fathom the progression in his wolfreads coming from a human perspective
                                Progression in my wolfreads. Contrary to most people here, my wolfreads actually haven't changed much. I fail to see how there is such an unbelievable progression.

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                #490 is where emerald checks in at the end of the phase, as promised. the votes for Bynary and Silvuh at that time were 3-3. after soft-defending Bynary the whole phase, emerald says he'll vote Bynary if that's necessary to have a lynch. note that he doesn't mention Silvuh once ever.
                                1- How does defending a human makes me a wolf?
                                2- There's wasn't much to say. He was in my null pool. I had nothing on him (for either side). I would have rather lynched in my suspicions pool that the other pools.

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                well all 3 of MeaCulpa, emerald, Silvuh voted bynary so you could say it's grounded in the day 1 flip lol.
                                Wait what? I'm pretty sure I made quite clear that I didn't want Bynary lynched. You said yourself in the quote above that I was defending him. O_o

                                Crazyjayde:

                                Human due to the whole psychoangel thing.

                                Velocity:

                                That really seems like a velo that doesn't care. I'm pretty sure he would be more interested and engaged if he was an actual wolf.

                                soramimi:

                                Fits quite well in the new player spot. I think she would be the type to cling on her wolf buddies if she was a wolf.

                                yoshL:

                                I think he has acting for the most part as a human. Then there's this weird thing that happens. He pushed the whole start of D2 against psychoangel. I think he had it backwards but that's not the point. Then he posts this:

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                like i said earlier, now everyone's saying it, pretty sure kayla/jade is 100% villa b/c of the drop out.
                                What? Like you said earlier? I'm pretty sure you were not saying she was a human. But now that the wind has turned, you changed your mind.

                                I don't think it is enough to push him in my candidate wolves pool, but that sure pushed him into the unknown pool.

                                Others:

                                Sorry to you guys, but Silvuh, MeaCulpa and cedolad don't merit their own header. I don't have anything on them. So they are put in the middle until that changes.

                                Comment

                                Working...