TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeaCulpa
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 841

    #676
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    ^ not sure how to interpret this

    Interesting points, dAnce. Still sticking by my neutral read on emerald, though. Not sure if his air of indifference is because he's been busy lately or it was done on purpose. Either way, awaiting his posts today and to see how his day 1 suspicion list changed (if it has), and why (don't just throw names out again!).

    Gonna be in seminars most of the day today, so if there's wi-fi in the building I'll be able to post more I hope.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #677
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      bump. if anyone is online, start posting. now's your chance.

      Originally posted by MeaCulpa
      ^ not sure how to interpret this
      i'm making a pretty hard push to lynch emerald. most people seem to have me as human right now, and i've been one of the most vocal players this phase. jayde was the first person to logically refute any of the points i made. i don't think an anti-town wants to be the first one to express disagreement with me.

      so jayde gets town points and u don't. be jealous.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #678
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        speaking of posting lists, I propose EVERYONE do this, and give a semi-decent reasoning for your reads. I'll be doing it when I get back from Lit.
        On another note, 8 hours left in the phase, and its not really clear who we're killing today. We still have time, but we need to make a decision.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Crazyjayde
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2007
          • 1169

          #679
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Ugh, thought it said wednesday for some reason. Hold it until one more hour and I'll be in this thread for, at least, the following five.

          Also, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4075344&postcount=632 makes me think cedo is back to creeping. If we can't get the responses we need from everyone I would suggest going with what we have on hand. Also look out for people scrambling the voting pool near eod, it doesn't make someone look good.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #680
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            if I'm adding correctly (unlikely), the votes are as follows:
            Emerald & myself: 3 each
            soramimi, mea & Yoshl: 1 each

            This is a lot different than yesterday, where the votes were really spread out. I'm not quite sure if this is a good or bad thing. We need more people to get in here and post more. Velo has been skating by far too easily this phase, and cedo hasn't really done anything worthwhile today in my eyes, either. Step it up, people.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #681
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              ok, headed out, will be back with ~5 hours left, gonna marathon the thread, finalize reads and then post 'em. Wanna see some discussion going on when I get back guys... we need it.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #682
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                I'm here. Let me some time to read through the thread again and post my thoughts. Sorry for being late, I had to work double shifts yesterday.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Folks, I gots an annoucement. So work is telling me I'm going to be staying a bit longer than usual. But because of that, I won't be back when the day ends. Unless of course you guys lynch early, dohoho.

                  No pressure, just letting you guys aware that I won't be available at the end of the day.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    im lock clear obv

                    lock clearing crazyjayde thanks to psychos overdramatic crybaby flip out that still makes me laugh. ~0% chance crazyjayde is not town, this is a read I am confident in.

                    yoshl next up there, mason, been mindmelding with day 1. I was incapacitated yesterday but noticed good work here again, as well as game solveyness. pretty comfortable here, human tone

                    cedo remains up here too, I still don't see him posting this much as a wolf. been not afraid to pressure and speak his mind, good stream of consciousness so human pile.

                    silvuh has trended upwards from day 1, loved the soramimi points, logical constructed posts and had a slight mindmeld re post 308

                    MeaCulpa hasn't stood out as wolfy at all. not saying definite human, but seems like hes playing a solid new players game, voicing his thoughts decently and providing original ideas (unlike james may lolol), human lean

                    Velocity is a ? because im the most red to him but hes not even pushing me. hes voting thesunfan instead and doesn't have any other noticeable suspicions. catching up I was surprised no one mentioned this point except for cedolad who mentioned the strength of the reads. also seems to get frozen pretty quickly so wouldn't be surprised if was a wolf. ill say im not comfortable lynching him today tho, read is just not there

                    the rest of the 4 are in my lynch candidate pool and ill get there when I finish my last class of the day

                    for now danceguy

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Silvuh
                      quit
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 938

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      soramimi - No one's supporting me, so it's just going to look like tunneling now, but I don't care. Trying to identify the SK is more than just "figuring out what roles exist" as you say. And the reason to not do something is never "because it makes me look anti-town" but because something is anti-town. Big difference in wording. As far as not having much to go from, in thread-only games, everyone has all the posts to read and all the humans have the same amount of information. So going after UTR players shouldn't have been your only option. When a player tries to drive a point, that's not enough to look more human. And James was defending himself in that post, not offering original insight. Thank you, though, for not playing the newb card and posting intent to step your game up.
                      dAnce - From the games I've played with you and you were human, you didn't sound like this at all. You're not Xiz and wouldn't change your game up when you're town just for the hell of it. Or maybe you would, and I don't know. I haven't pressured you yet because your play is at least constructive. But it's been making me upset, I don't like it, so good job getting a reaction out of me.

                      Velocity and Mea are pretty null for me right now. The oddest thing I've seen from Velo is 612 when he followed Mea's vote on sunfan instead of voting for the strongest read on his list. I'm also null on emerald because we don't have anything else from him yet, but it's good we'll be seeing that now.

                      thesunfan is kind of a mystery box to me, but I'm more confident about his possible green-ness with the reaction to the James kill. Cedo I only see as a little odd for not following through with his promise to post more analysis as jayde just pointed out, but he wasn't triggering any sirens earlier.

                      j-rodd, YoshL, and jayde are human. They've all been helpful without looking weird about it.

                      And ... I know this is going to be, like, an easily exploitable excuse because I was away before the lynch last time, but I have to be on campus from 2 to 6:30 server time for class on Mondays. I always leave half an hour before class starts, so I have to be off now-ish. The later class usually ends a little early. I'll try to get online in a computer lab during the break between the two classes. Sorry for being away again.

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        The early interactions between dance and james have been rubbing me up the wrong way lately. They're so visible I can't be oblivious to them. Of course I don't want to have tunnel syndrome like last game but I'd like to know what people thinks of D1 dance if possible.

                        Comment

                        • Crazyjayde
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2007
                          • 1169

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Wtf, I come back in last page and now there's focus on dance. On the same brain wavelength I see.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            should i just wait over here while you all talk about me

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)



                              Had to find a gif with just the right amount of suspicion.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                                Wtf, I come back in last page and now there's focus on dance. On the same brain wavelength I see.
                                was going to bring in that dance's instigation technique and prods felt really forced. but then class and girl problems >_> but now i'm back.

                                like i said earlier, now everyone's saying it, pretty sure kayla/jade is 100% villa b/c of the drop out.

                                i also have very slight worries about j-rodd, his tone has been very "buddy-buddy" to the (majority) of people who've actually seen a couple of TWG games, but it's nothing major I don't think.

                                silv is nicely popping back in, but still is a bit odd how his reads offer very little actual meat to them. if you read like, his second most recent post, his argument turns out to be about "i don't like emerald's posts, so i'm suspicious of him." He does mention things about looking for an SK, but admittedly, I personally started alluding like crazy to SK for a little bit as a theory of what could have been the result of the night lynch.

                                that being said, either soramimi or dance will have my vote tonight.
                                [quote=soramimi]James was another person who stood out by not saying much, and with how psychoangel was going after him, I started thinking she might be on to something[/soramimi]
                                if sora thought that kayla was "on to something", then why didn't you say anything at the time? I personally don't believe this can be true at all.

                                Just this whole scenario: Kayla digs at James, no-one says much about it.
                                James dies nightkill, flips wolf
                                way late in day 2, soramimi mentions "oh i thought kayla was right", but didn't actually do anything about it?

                                i mean, she says:
                                Originally posted by sora
                                I wanted to throw a bit more pressure their way
                                i don't think she has put any pressure on anyone really.

                                finally, yeah, it's nice how she keeps saying "i don't want to play the newb card", but every single time you mention that it's like shouting "please go easy on me pleaaaaase", and she's pulled it quite a lot I think. It's easy to think that every time she says that, it's like a testament to how hard she's trying or something. Except, you just need to do posts and shit or whatever i'm bad at explaining lol

                                so

                                i'm down with a sora or dance lynch i think. pete's just playing like he need to be in control of everything, etc. etc.


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...