TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #151
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    I forget who I'm voting for so
    lames may


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #152
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      so I take it you wanna lynch cedo?
      Nope just trying to get this ball rolling.


      Originally posted by Velocity
      I figured it would be fun to get involved for once (that last game was to short for my liking), though I've been following the last few for awhile.

      unvote
      That's nice to hear. Have you played before anywhere else?

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #153
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Hi james! Long time no play together

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #154
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by cedolad
          Hi james! Long time no play together
          Yep. Decided to start playing again hehe...
          bananas


          Comment

          • Velocity
            Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Administrator
            • Jul 2007
            • 1821

            #155
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by MeaCulpa
            No IP checking plz
            lol

            Originally posted by cedolad
            That's nice to hear. Have you played before anywhere else?
            Nope, this will be my second time playing.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #156
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              ahhp we've got a virgin hehe

              wolf

              Comment

              • Velocity
                Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Administrator
                • Jul 2007
                • 1821

                #157
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by cedolad
                ahhp we've got a virgin hehe

                wolf
                I was last game. It went rather well tbh.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Ssme with mea andsora too


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    I forget who I'm voting for so
                    lames may
                    Oh cool.

                    Originally posted by Velocity
                    I was last game. It went rather well tbh.
                    Yep~
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      well I hear you IP checked everyone last game so I'm not counting that. Plus C9++ really brings out the TWG in a player

                      MeaCulpa's first time as well?

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        well I hear you IP checked everyone last game so I'm not counting that. Plus C9++ really brings out the TWG in a player
                        yes
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          ok guys, I think we've messed around enough. We need to stop the random votes, and start the still-pretty-much-random votes. I agree with j-rodd, Yoshl has more of a vanilla lean than anyone else, James is being James, same for Cedo, Velo and sora could go either way, but MeaCulpa is for some reason bothering me. Pretty much all I have to go off of, but at least its something, I guess.

                          PS my vote still has to change a dozen or so times before Friday Night.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Hey my votes aren't random, they're prods. Don't yell at me.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Dad.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                I'll prod you


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...