jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #871
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    except you were roleblocked for no reason, and decided to use that as a leverage handle against me when you outed me in being the real tracker. Nice job, you got me. Thanks for handing up the game on a silver platter.

    I can 100% guarantee that lurker is a wolf.
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • tiloco217
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2012
      • 6

      #872
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      I am going to have to go back through and look at interactions involving him. It's going to take a long time but I will make sure I get it done by EOD. However, based on people by themselves I would say charu

      Comment

      • tiloco217
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2012
        • 6

        #873
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Yeah charu but it also loses us a misslynch which is infinitely more important then a confirmed town that can be wrong

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #874
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by tiloco217
          I am going to have to go back through and look at interactions involving him. It's going to take a long time but I will make sure I get it done by EOD. However, based on people by themselves I would say charu
          Oh no you don't, that's it, I'm sticking to my guns and not even looking back.

          Lurker

          Tiloco, if it makes you feel better, I was starting to believe you, but you're being asinine at the moment, what the fuck!? Lurker is disagreeing with me still, for a plan that will 100% work.

          You're back in my wolf list, buddy, I'm going to believe Gold Stinger's slow ass reaction because you're being impossible at the moment.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • tiloco217
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2012
            • 6

            #875
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            the only misslynch we have left no less

            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #876
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              jfc this lag is KILLING ME

              and GS, i believe you said that for you, wolf team is tiloco/lurker, right?
              Yep, I am 100% certain that it's a tiloco/lurker thing going on unless tiloco is pulling his "oh I'm a townie with big attitude" agenda. That's obviously not the case though if he plans on trying to fakeclaim tracker first though.
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • tiloco217
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2012
                • 6

                #877
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                I can't believe you are even trying to go for that. Are you trying to concede?

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #878
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  But it'll be a night phase where we have another confirmed town to tell us things, Tiloco. Hell, I would say two because this pretty much makes choof confirmed.
                  You're seriously depending on choof coming back? Holy shit, dude. Either you're GS's partner or you're ridiculously optimistic. Or both, I don't know.
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #879
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Also do you expect me to have all of GS's interactions memorized and be able to pick a mafia immediately? Actually I may have forgotten to mention it before but my track was actually on you Charu and if you came back as not visiting anyone then I was going to reaction test GS. I decided to stick with reaction testing GS because I thought that since you were more experienced you would react too well as both alignments for it to matter but based off of this plan I may have been wrong.

                    Comment

                    • Cold Kitten
                      i love (purple things)
                      • May 2009
                      • 1341

                      #880
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      that's definitely a flaw in that plan charu, i really doubt think that choof is coming back and i think you know better than that


                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #881
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by tiloco217
                        I can't believe you are even trying to go for that. Are you trying to concede?
                        You and me both know since Gold Stinger, who in your eyes, is a wolf and is saying Lurker is got tracked will be bad data to keep around if the game goes on for long. You and me both know that Lurker is now a bad data point, keeping him around will only make it worse.

                        You're a god damn fucking miracle, and I have my TWG flare up and flaming because now I have resolute that I was right about you! I wasn't about choof, but I think I am about you.

                        You're a wolf, no sane town would ignore a bad data point like that.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #882
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          I'm not sure what you mean by "that's one more night with a confirmed town" since if we killed GS we would still have that one more night with me alive. Killing lurker is by far the dumbest kill we could make today

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #883
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Oh no you don't, that's it, I'm sticking to my guns and not even looking back.

                            Lurker

                            Tiloco, if it makes you feel better, I was starting to believe you, but you're being asinine at the moment, what the fuck!? Lurker is disagreeing with me still, for a plan that will 100% work.

                            You're back in my wolf list, buddy, I'm going to believe Gold Stinger's slow ass reaction because you're being impossible at the moment.
                            No, fuck you. You bus people. Your plan doesn't work in the case where [you're a fucking wolf.
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #884
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                              that's definitely a flaw in that plan charu, i really doubt think that choof is coming back and i think you know better than that
                              If you know he's not coming back, I demand replacement RIGHT NOW


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • tiloco217
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 6

                                #885
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                You think I am going to kill someone that the person that counterclaimed my role essentially red checked? That is the dumbest idea I think I have ever heard while playing a game of mafia and I don't know if you could be that dumb as town.

                                Comment

                                Working...