jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #961
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by tiloco217
    you keep saying that killing lurker is better because it gets rid of a bad data point but by killing GS you are doing the same thing except you are killing a confirmed mafia.

    Even if you think I am mafia you still kill GS because if he flipped green then the mafia circle is confirmed myself and lurker and you still would have the two lynches to kill us both. I have literally threw the game if I was mafia by trying to force a lynch on GS today.

    Using logic helps sometimes eh.
    ...OH!!!

    Oh...

    ...oh...

    I'm going to quit TWG now, bye.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #962
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      I agree with Zenith in saying that this is no longer a jTWG game this is a personal vendetta war between Charu & tiloco.
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • tiloco217
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2012
        • 6

        #963
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        It really never was

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #964
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Seriously though the "j" is in here for a reason.

          Tiloco is literally making Charu and I quit this game and Choof already took quite a recess.

          Still very much considering dropping out because this is way too fucking far for a jTWG game.





          Comment

          • tiloco217
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2012
            • 6

            #965
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            In all honesty it should have been a war between myself and you GS but you have basically given up (admittedly I can't blame you) so charu has filled in your place as the defender of your side

            Comment

            • tiloco217
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2012
              • 6

              #966
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              sorry that I decided to actually do something instead of sitting around and waiting for things to happen Zenith. I don't know why you are getting so salty about me leading town in a game where I am the only role left alive.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #967
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                I'm incredibly ashamed right now.

                But I still want Lurker dead. Whatever, I don't even know why I argued, I swear that thought process entered me, but it kind of got buried because I was totally wanted to keep believing Tiloco is a mafia.

                The rage is real.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #968
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_

                  Still very much considering dropping out because this is way too fucking far for a jTWG game.
                  ?????

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #969
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Oh my goodness, I feel like such a donkey. I really do, my goodness.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #970
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by tiloco217
                      sorry that I decided to actually do something instead of sitting around and waiting for things to happen Zenith. I don't know why you are getting so salty about me leading town in a game where I am the only role left alive.
                      Omfg, I'm going to petition to remove you from this game entirely because this is seriously no fucking way any player should act, especially in a fucking jTWG game.

                      Again with the "salty" remark when you are literally just saying "It's my way or get lynched".

                      YOU ARE NOT THE FUCKING ONLY ROLE LEFT YOU DUMBFUCK, GS COUNTERCLAIM IS STILL ALIVE AND NOTHING IS CLEARING YOU AS DEFINITE PR

                      Charu hold the door, I'm fucking coming too.





                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #971
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        zenith goddamnit there was nothing wrong with that post

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #972
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Omfg, I'm going to petition to remove you from this game entirely because this is seriously no fucking way any player should act, especially in a fucking jTWG game.

                          Again with the "salty" remark when you are literally just saying "It's my way or get lynched".

                          YOU ARE NOT THE FUCKING ONLY ROLE LEFT YOU DUMBFUCK, GS COUNTERCLAIM IS STILL ALIVE AND NOTHING IS CLEARING YOU AS DEFINITE PR

                          Charu hold the door, I'm fucking coming too.
                          No, Zenith, think about it for a second. Tiloco is right, if Tiloco was the mafia after Gold Stinger said he checked Lurker, it's throwing the game.

                          I just... I don't know anymore. I have no place to say what logic dictates in this game anymore, but understand that before you're filled with blind rage like I was.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • tiloco217
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 6

                            #973
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            and, as I have already said, even if you don't believe me you should kill GS so it doesn't really matter when you start believing me because eventually you will.

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #974
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Perhaps this is the wrong forum game for me to be investing my time in. I now know what the regret was when I initially did the double coin flip to go in on this game.

                              gold stinger

                              Of course, I couldn't learn that without playing TWG, but if it means berating others to the point where it begins to defeat the purpose of what someone called out for, I don't want to do it, I don't want to be part of it. My one and only game of TWG, as promised to Zenith, and even then the game is too much.

                              Last post in TWG because I could easily eat 10 game bans without going back to this garbage and a joke of a mafia game, and there are other people that I'm fairly certain feel the same (riot, CK, Zenith, choof considered quitting at one point). You can continue debating this as a bluff or not all you want, but this is really how I feel the direction this game is heading in.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #975
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Actually, no.

                                Unvote

                                Lets go back to that plan where the tracker can't die. And just lynch from the pool that is not Lurker, Gold Stinger, and Tiloco.

                                I don't think Zenith is a wolf, I still don't, his outbursts right now make me read him town as well.

                                It's got to be Cold Kitten, I can't see choof being red.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...