jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #1006
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    that's not explaining. but by your logic then it's 100% lurker because I'm not a wolf. which i know isn't going to convince anyone, but it's hard to defend against something when i currently don't have anything to defend against


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1007
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Copy pasta'd so I could clearly see who is alive.

      1) Lurker
      2) Cold Kitten
      3) Zenith
      4) Riotpolice (Killed N1, Jailkeeper)
      5) Tiloco
      6) gold stinger (Lynched D1, Wolf)
      7) Charu
      8) Gradiant (Lynched D0, Vanilla Town)
      9) Choof

      fmpov only 4 of you could be the last wolf. I am not caught up with other's reads about who is more to less town besides Charu ruling Choof and I out of the wolf equation so he literally only has Lurker/Cold Kitten.

      That scares me a little bit only because what if the wolf kills one of them? That means he has to either re-evaluate his opinions on Choof and Me or he has to tunnel one of those two.

      I'd hate to say this but Tiloco is 99% dead by day phase because of the PR outing. Then again I never saw his tracks so if he got GS and properly lynched him as a wolf then I can't disprove that he lied about his claim in the first place or even role swapped with someone (which if Tiloco did then I have a huge apology to form).

      Cold Kitten imo seemed wolfy in the earlier day phases but now her posts just reek town imo. I can't disprove this but for now I'm reading her as a town.

      Lurker honestly I think would be the safest lynch for the day phase only because the posts he has been dishing out haven't been the best town posts I've seen. He also literally has been lurking; more so than I have been. He has lowest post counts in the thread (not sure if that amounts to anything) but I just don't generally like people with low post counts because what good does that do town?

      I apologize for my posts earlier; as like Charu I was in a blind rage and I sincerely apologize. I am trying to step my game up for this night/day.





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1008
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        That scares me a little bit only because what if the wolf kills one of them? That means he has to either re-evaluate his opinions on Choof and Me or he has to tunnel one of those two.
        This can't happen, but it seems like...

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I'd hate to say this but Tiloco is 99% dead by day phase because of the PR outing.
        You just answered your own concern. Tiloco is going to die, there's no doubt about it.

        I'm going to just follow what he sees because god do I still feel silly about what I argued about.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1009
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by Charu
          This can't happen, but it seems like...



          You just answered your own concern. Tiloco is going to die, there's no doubt about it.

          I'm going to just follow what he sees because god do I still feel silly about what I argued about.
          I'm unsure where to go besides following him because of that.

          Tiloco, I read your post earlier





          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #1010
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            ??????? k. nothing from you charu about why i'm GS's partner. cool.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1011
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              ??????? k. nothing from you charu about why i'm GS's partner. cool.
              There's no reason to explain anyways, it's as simple as that for me. It's either you or Lurker for me. If you disagree with me, then pay attention what Lurker does then and you will find the last wolf in no time.

              If Tiloco sees something else, then I'll let him take charge and I'll follow, whether I agree or not.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1012
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                I'm not going to explain my reasons any more. As a town that has argued, was wrong, and got verbally slapped. My credibility is gone and I'm now just a sheep.

                I see nothing else of use to me except either a vote for Lurker or you, preferably Lurker.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1013
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Would love some more discussion from the remaining players because now it's been roughly 12 hours with not a word said.

                  I said I wanted to step my game up this night and next day phases. Let's start somewhere.





                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #1014
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    I only just woke up after the live twg last night. going to spend most of my day looking through GS's interactions and then tell you guys where I am at from there.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1015
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      You know what I just realized after coming back to this thread again?

                      Tiloco, that entire argument happened because you didn't agree with me about lynching Lurker.

                      Hahaha, aaaaaaaaah, I want to say that's why I wanted to believe so hard that you were a wolf. I just was astounded you wouldn't do that, even if you outed a wolf with a fake reaction.

                      If I could change the last day phase, it would definitely be my explosion of wanting you to be the wolf here.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1016
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by tiloco217
                        I think we just need to kill GS today. If we don't then the next day will be the exact same as this one and apprantly people are not ok with that. I wrote quite a bit more to this post but I think I am just going to save that discussion for post game
                        To be frank, I was incredibly salty and I should not have voted Gold Stinger there, because I truly believe still that the plan I wanted to do before was great.

                        What's done is done though, I just hope you see a Lurker wolf in this because I really can't see any other person who could be a wolf in my perspective.

                        And once again, Cold Kitten, if it's not Lurker, than it's you, no matter what type of explanation you want from me. PoE is a strong thing, bruh.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #1017
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Charu, what if, you lynched me AND lurker and neither of us flipped wolf?? what would you do then? i'm not sure if we would actually get that far in phases without the wolves winning in that situation, but regardless. the question still stands.

                          lurker and i both flip town. what then? and yes i realize you're 100% positive that won't happen, but humor me.


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #1018
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Charu, what if, you lynched me AND lurker and neither of us flipped wolf?? what would you do then? i'm not sure if we would actually get that far in phases without the wolves winning in that situation, but regardless. the question still stands.

                            lurker and i both flip town. what then? and yes i realize you're 100% positive that won't happen, but humor me.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1019
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Then either Wolves made the gutsiest of plays ever (choof fake claiming, then saying he was baiting, then Gold Stinger fake claiming after choof attempted, getting lynched and flipped wolf)

                              Or my reads are straight up the lowest of tiers (Zenith is the final wolf and is faking his rage inducing posts and his threatening demeanor to quit the game, I would say other things but it'll be angle shooting)


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1020
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Hey guys, I'm really having a hard time focusing on this at the moment. Still trying to get something comprehensive put together.
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...