jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #1051
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    i'm just gonna blame lag
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1052
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      There it is, alright choof, if you're mafia, I'm disappointed, but if you're town, the mistake you made was back in Night One when you fake claimed.

      You should not have done that.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1053
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        That was the insta? Oh god #FastestDayPhase

        Cmon TSF!





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1054
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by Charu
          You should not have done that.
          And just not posting after I was getting some vigor.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1055
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (1 members and 8 guests)
            _Zenith_

            wtf cmon





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1056
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Votecount:
              Choof (3): Charu, Choof, Lurker

              Choof has been lynched and flips as Vanilla Town.
              Night 3 begins now and will last until 10:00 server April 12th.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1057
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Votecount:
                Choof (3): Charu, Choof, Lurker

                Choof has been lynched and flips as Vanilla Town.
                Night 3 begins now and will last until 10:00 PM server April 12th.
                Last edited by thesunfan; 04-11-2015, 09:05 PM.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1058
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  WHAT in THE FUCK

                  god damn it choof





                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #1059
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    ....................... what the fuck did i miss. I WASN'T EVEN HOME FOR LITERALLY ALL OF THIS PHASE. WHAT. THE. FUCK.


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1060
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      *Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap*

                      Good job, Tiloco.

                      You chose this path. Heheh, don't worry folks, I'm just gonna vote for myself tomorrow and have town lose just to show him so hard that I told you so.

                      I am that spiteful, jesus


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1061
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Lurker, how's it feel you're about to win?

                        I hope you feel good about it too. Choof pretty much gave it to you as did Tiloco.

                        Zenith, while you're not confirmed, this is your night now in my opinion. If you want to make a case and change town's opinion, better make one now. Not that it matter, Cold Kitten probably won't agree with you.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1062
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                          ....................... what the fuck did i miss. I WASN'T EVEN HOME FOR LITERALLY ALL OF THIS PHASE. WHAT. THE. FUCK.
                          tl;dr

                          Tiloco gave reads on the current alive players before dying. Said the most likely wolf was Choof and if it wasn't the next best guess would be Charu from his perspective.

                          Charu instantly voted Choof because of Tiloco's reads before he was killed.
                          I voted Lurker for reactions.
                          choof voted lurker.
                          I unvote which made him seem weird which is probably why he self'd and lurker hammered.

                          Now choof flipped VT which means we are going into a 3 way.

                          Cold Kitten
                          Charu
                          Lurker
                          Zenith
                          -----------------------------------------

                          I am quite nervous because of the remaining players. I want to say the safest claim to wolf right now would be Charu because of the whole if CK = Town then Lurker = Wolf or Lurker = Town then CK = Wolf.

                          I'm extremely dreading who will be killed tonight. If Charu isn't a wolf and actually dies tonight, then all of the above gets thrown straight out of the equation.





                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #1063
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            i wouldn't have even VOTED for choof, charu. i was gonna vote for lurker. stop fucking doing that.

                            i don't agree that you think I'M a wolf. and i called you out once and that's it. other than that, i'm pretty sure it's lurker so calm your shit.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1064
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              No, if one thing, GS, if you REALLY ARE the tracker, then by golly, we go this, you said have a god damn result. If we lynch Lurker, he will tell us exactly which one of you guys is legit while getting rid of a null/red data point.

                              This is the best course of action in my opinion, AND TILOCO NOT SEEING IT EVEN THOUGH I'VE SAID IT IN THE NIGHT IS MAKING ME HAVE A SEIZURE
                              You only had to listen.

                              But you didn't.

                              This is why I blew up on you and wanted to believe so hard that you were a wolf. Blew up so hard that I forgot that it was an impossibility for you to be a wolf.

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Now this is funny as hell, wow, yeah, lets gamble on lynching a wolf guys.

                              Lets say we we lynch GS right now, and he flips red.

                              Yeah, lets gamble on lynching a red, lets insta GS! OOP, HE FLIPPED RED!!!

                              OH MAN, NOW WE DON'T KNOW LURKER'S ALIGNMENT FOR THE REST OF THE GAME UNLESS WE TRY TO LYNCH HIM!!!

                              OH MY GOD, WE HAVE A BAD DATA POINT THE FINAL WOLF WILL USE AS MEANS TO WIN
                              ♫Dancing in your grave♫

                              ♫Dancing in your grave♫

                              ♫You could've prevented this♫


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1065
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Is not having everyone TR me and even both PRs TR me; Tiloco being an important one who had the strongest TR on me.

                                Legit question





                                Comment

                                Working...