jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #736
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by tiloco217
    No I am saying that there is no reason that you would ask me who my top town if you actually read when I said he was top town the first time
    LOL, ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

    Originally posted by Charu
    No, claim your top town right now.

    Gives the actual tracker more to work with.
    This? It was meant for everyone!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #737
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Oh nice, that totally didn't go in the direction I expected while I was gone.
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #738
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

        You should concede right now for trying to pick apart something so trivial.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #739
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          The shit you are saying doesn't even make sense anymore. You have obviously run out of ways to back up the arguments you are bringing up and now you are attempting to shitpost your way out of the conversation

          Comment

          • tiloco217
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2012
            • 6

            #740
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            By the way, this is how you have a good night phase. Take notes

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #741
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Pff, I can't stop, oh my fucking god, HAHAAHAAAHAAAHHAA

              I'll be brb, I gotta do Library stuff, HAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • s1rnight
                ( ¯u¯)-b
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2011
                • 392

                #742
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                if i sign up for this game can i use it as an excuse to come up with extremely creative and mean-spirited ways to insult people in lieu of actually playing it

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #743
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  amazing
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #744
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    this is what I come back from the grocery store to
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • tiloco217
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 6

                      #745
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      s1rnight this thread is supposed to be used for people playing the current game. You can ask questions in the previous jtwg signup or you can pm the mod of this game (thesunfan) and ask him questions or ask him to add you to the skype questions and you can ask questions there.

                      To answer your question, whatever floats your boat bro

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #746
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        to the skype group*

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #747
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          any opinions GS?

                          Comment

                          • gold stinger
                            Signature Extraordinare~~
                            Event Staff
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            Global Moderator
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6429

                            #748
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            re-reading the argument one moment, I'll get back to you with some thoughts

                            To answer Charu's question half-way through the argument though my highest town read would have been Charu, with second being Zenith.
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            butts.


                            - Tosh 2014






                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #749
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Oooo man, hahaha... haaaaaaaaaa

                              So anyways, Mr. Tiloco-Wolf-Chan, if you're actually town, and honestly I'll be surprised, you're trying your damnest to stop a potential win for starters.

                              You're also saying all my wolf leans are town too, the numbers are there for myslynching if it happens, for me at least. While I know it's impossible to have the town have the same opinion as me without some differences, there's no way this is set up for a wolf win.

                              GRANTED CHOOF IS NOT A VT


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #750
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Zenith, I see you, bring your thoughts please!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...