jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #1066
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    is not what now


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1067
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Night 3 begins now and will last until 10:00 PM server April 12th.
      Honestly a bit long, oh well. I'm just gonna hang around I guess and, I dun know, just idley chat.

      I feel like this is the post game, it's obvious to me who the last wolf is, and if Cold Kitten is actually thinking now that Lurker is a wolf, then cool, doesn't matter who Lurker kills, now does it?

      Every one of use will vote for Lurker next day phase if you're all legit about it, huh. I was thinking, Cold Kitten, that you were going to follow Tiloco since you'd agreed with everything he has said in previous phases.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1068
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Is not having everyone TR me and even both PRs TR me; Tiloco being an important one who had the strongest TR on me.

        Legit question
        I... don't read this question, can you say again, haha.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1069
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by Cold Kitten
          is not what now
          wow my fucking brain died back there sorry about that

          From what's been said so far, it's pretty much known who the last wolf is





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1070
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe



            Sup Tiloco, don't worry, we're going to keep following your plan. Even if Cold Kitten doesn't vote for me, don't worry...

            I wiiiiiiiill...



            I'm pulling a choof right now, and man I can see why he makes these stubborn plays. It's fun, hahaha.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1071
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe



              Have a song that's relevant.

              If you guys think I'm joking about voting for myself at the start of the next phase, think again


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1072
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                I'm sorry, I have salt the size of all the oceans of the world, but... heh... but... I can't help myself.

                Originally posted by tiloco217
                Lurker has the obvious red check from GS. GS did this to save himself not to play the martyr card. I don't think the thought even crossed GS's mind in the panic of trying to clear himself. Not only that but when GS put the red check on him lurker was very non-nonchalant about it. I think that if they were both mafia then lurker would have gone hard on GS because it basically guarantees the game for them and lurker's a good enough player to realize that. I think he would also know that if he dies in the situation that they are both mafia then they lose guaranteed so when charu brought that up he would have definitely defended against it. If you don't understand how lurker dying would guarantee that they lose it's because he flips red, you guys kill me and I flip as tracker, you guys lynch GS. I've also been reading lurker as town throughout the entire game but I think that is less important. It's also worth mentioning that I don't think lurker ever chose a side between me and charu and I know that he didn't during the argument we had in the night and if he were mafia it is super beneficial to pick a side (probably mine since that's where GS was) because it would have been a fight between two towns about the alignment of another town. If that gets out of hand that could easily lead to a mafia victory

                ...

                In conclusion, [b]never kill lurker[/]b and CK this game. They are never mafia this game. I am pretty sure that if you kill choof the game will be over but if it isn't charu is the next kill.
                Wow, it's like if that's what I actually wanted to happen and why Lurker was a good pick in that phase.

                but naw, no problem, impossible for him to be mafia now, I get you, yeah.

                Mmhmm

                I don't ever fucking believe this, this is why I'm going to vote for myself because I'm the next person in line since choof flipped town.

                Yep


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1073
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Welp, I'm back from Live TWG, now I'm gonna try to make some sense outta this.

                  First of all, choof, fuck you. If the last wolf turns out to be CK or, shit, even Zenith by some fucking freak circumstance, I'm going to make you feel bad about the loss somehow. If Charu's actually town he sure as fuck isn't going to help me find the final wolf.
                  Second of all, Charu, even though I'm betting on you being the actual wolf, I'm a bit freaked out about what you've been posting now. You have never pulled this kind of a gambit as a wolf as far as I know. So if you decide to throw in one last surprise and vote me immediately, well, whatever. I have a feeling I won't be able to get much of a defense in against whoever else is in the F3, so ya know, GG either way.
                  Third, if Charu somehow dies, I'm obviously voting CK. Clearly Zenith's been incredibly frustrated by this whole thing, but despite all of that I'm detecting some will to play the game in him. CK, I just haven't been happy with any of your reasoning this game. It's just too shallow. Also, you've never seemed willing to contribute to the game, whereas Zenith obviously was on D1, at least.
                  Lastly, you know what would be really insane? If I died in this night phase. Nobody seems to be prepared for that.
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1074
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Why find the last wolf when I'm so certain it's you?

                    Even then, I'm not letting town win. I'm going to vote for myself tomorrow, because that's what Tiloco, our confirmed town, wanted.

                    Should've lynched lurker bro, should've lynched him.

                    Ya blew it


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1075
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      You're hilarious by the way for even mentioning who could die.

                      If Zenith doesn't die, I will laugh hard, but still vote for myself, that's not going to change no matter who does, unless it's me of course.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #1076
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Except it's not me, and if you're going to move ahead as planned and you're town, then you're going to lose in pretty much the most embarrassing way possible.
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1077
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Nah, just gonna show Tiloco that you're a wolf is all. If it's Cold Kitten, then oops, but that's another person Tiloco cleared, so works out for me for my intentions.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #1078
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Well, you're being a bit like a brick wall coated in molasses and carbon nanotubes.
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #1079
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              okay i took some time to think about this game and

                              zenith imo is far too new to be able to fake the amount of emotion he's put into this game. like i'm sorry but out of charu, lurker, and himself, zenith is definitely at the bottom of my wolf list.

                              charu's reaction are FAR more natural to me than lurker's. not to say that charu couldn't fake his reactions, because i totally think he could. like i think that is 100% possible for him to do. but, in the grand scheme of things, I think charu is legitimately a town that feels really really shitty and stupid about the mistakes he's made this game.

                              lurker's reactions, on the other hand, seem way more forced to man than charu's. he's had some emotional reactions, but i definitely don't think they've been 100% real. at this point, i think lurker is most definitely the best choice for tomorrow's lynch.


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #1080
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                emotional reads aren't great, i know, but they're what i've got right now because it's late and i'm tired and i felt like i needed to say something in this game that wasn't about me having a life because that's bad and i should feel bad


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...