jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #886
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Replacement for him, not me.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #887
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      i don't KNOW he's not coming back. I just kind of doubt it. a lot.


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #888
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by tiloco217
        You think I am going to kill someone that the person that counterclaimed my role essentially red checked? That is the dumbest idea I think I have ever heard while playing a game of mafia and I don't know if you could be that dumb as town.
        Weren;t you just before content with being killed by lynching GS?

        Get the fuck out of here, I think you were well aware of what I want to do in the predicament, I did not hide it, I feel you're deliberately berating me because you know if Lurker dies your ass is grass.

        Fuck you, fuck your house, fuck your law, fuck your computer.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #889
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Yes I am content with dying after killing a MAFIA. I am not content MISSLYNCHING THE GUY THAT THE MAFIA JUST RED CHECKED. Maybe putting it in caps will actually get you to read it and understand basic logic

          Comment

          • tiloco217
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2012
            • 6

            #890
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Also by misslynching lurker I STILL die in the night so it is all around a terrible play

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #891
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              You know you can set up the final 3 to win regardless of what the fuck I say, and regardless of the fact that you've been so buddy buddy with GS all game.
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • tiloco217
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2012
                • 6

                #892
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Choof is by no means confirmed by the way and the fact that Charu was so willing to forget how much he disliked Choof just because I am town is even more cause for suspicion

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #893
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  god this game makes me want to gouge my eyes out
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #894
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    I think I have just single handedly turned this game around from a very difficult game with a bad start to an easy win.

                    Comment

                    • tiloco217
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 6

                      #895
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      I think I have just single handedly turned this game around from a very difficult game with a bad start to an easy win. In about an hour and a half no less

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #896
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by tiloco217
                        Yes I am content with dying after killing a MAFIA. I am not content MISSLYNCHING THE GUY THAT THE MAFIA JUST RED CHECKED. Maybe putting it in caps will actually get you to read it and understand basic logic
                        Now this is funny as hell, wow, yeah, lets gamble on lynching a wolf guys.

                        Lets say we we lynch GS right now, and he flips red.

                        Yeah, lets gamble on lynching a red, lets insta GS! OOP, HE FLIPPED RED!!!

                        OH MAN, NOW WE DON'T KNOW LURKER'S ALIGNMENT FOR THE REST OF THE GAME UNLESS WE TRY TO LYNCH HIM!!!

                        OH MY GOD, WE HAVE A BAD DATA POINT THE FINAL WOLF WILL USE AS MEANS TO WIN


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #897
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Lol that kind of double post was weird

                          Comment

                          • tiloco217
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 6

                            #898
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            No we don't have a "bad data point" we have a practically confirmed town.

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #899
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              crying
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #900
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                You're a fucking moron, I don't know how I can make you see what I see and it's god damn infuriating me to the core.

                                Mark my words, Tiloco, if you're a wolf and you win, I will personally fucking bring hell to you in every TWG and your ass better be tender because I'm going to fuck it hard.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...