jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #691
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    And if one of them is wrong, guess what boys? We have this red pool!

    Cold Kitten and Lurker

    It's in the bag for town as far as I can see.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #692
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by choof
      okay I get that you want me dead but charu if you are town and we lose this game, we are both at fault
      ^^You know, I just read through the entire conversation between Charu and Choof, but this one little thing strikes me weird.^^


      Literally, I cannot see Charu being a wolf this game. I don't know how and on what planet you see Charu as a wolf, since he's been almost solid green from the posts and conversations he's had with people. The fact that YOU are doubting him is just insane to me. Sure he is going hard on you dude, but are you really going to give suggestion that he "might" be a wolf???? Have you seen his postings and conversations???? I don't know what angle you're looking at Charu from, but I'd like to see it so I can have some sort of clarification Choof.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #693
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Even better if any one of the peeps in the red pool claim they are the actual Tracker. Both have already seen choof's post, but we'll see what happens I guess, now won't we?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #694
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          lol okay charu. i really think you're on the wrong chat here, but k. i thought lurker might be a wolf if i was town. what happened to that.


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #695
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            track. not chat. wtf is wrong with me lmao


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #696
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              I think it's being seen from the viewing perspective of a fearkill because Charu is such a strong green that I have no doubt in my mind that he's town at this point.
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #697
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by gold stinger
                I think it's being seen from the viewing perspective of a fearkill because Charu is such a strong green that I have no doubt in my mind that he's town at this point.
                The best part? The wolves will have to contend with me for an entire day, unless they're mentally retarded, as I mentioned.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #698
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  I swear if my role wasn't outted, Charu would be the public enemy #2 for the wolves since he is so green.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #699
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    I believe Charu is right about town having this in the bag, there are literally only so many people that could be a wolf right now that town has numbers on their side.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #700
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                      lol okay charu. i really think you're on the wrong chat here, but k. i thought lurker might be a wolf if i was town. what happened to that.
                      Whoever mentioned that before I paid it no mind.

                      You have been dodgy, as choof has said (would be funny if you're a wolf, nice distancing), and not really contributing much and just saying you're busy, WHICH OH MY GOD IF YOU TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY AGAIN I WILL STRANGLE YOU

                      Lurker has been fucking lurking the entire game. He's null, but red null for all I care.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #701
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        I'm thinking of switching Tiloco and Cold Kitten with eachother, what do you think Tiloco?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #702
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          I'll be honest folks, if choof doesn't come back and say he is the tracker and I have Riot block him and then we find out he is indeed the tracker, I will be so sourly angry.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #703
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            BUT

                            That's only if he doesn't come back. From this point on ladies and gentlemen, assume that choof is not the tracker at this point in time and I want the actual tracker to claim first thing when the day phase begins, thank you.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #704
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              I promise you, actual tracker, if you claim tomorrow (that is not choof, my fucking god I'll be mad) there is 0% chance of you dying the second night phase. Think about that, okay?

                              I will mention long before we go about this that there's a slight chance that choof is a VT, but I can NOT see a VT choof here. I never seen choof do something so drastic. If choof is VT, then shit, choof blew it and I just made it worse, dohohoho.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #705
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                So, take it with a grain of salt, choof made this a breaking point for either side.

                                It's either town wins or wolves win, and I strongly believe town will win.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...