jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #841
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    I'm the god of reaction tests

    Comment

    • tiloco217
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2012
      • 6

      #842
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      That's why I was saying that we shouldn't insta him by the way. I was just bullshitting a reason so that he didn't get killed for a reaction test if he was town.

      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #843
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        [QUOTE=tiloco217;4302429]
        Originally posted by lurker
        LMAO that counterclaim. If you were the real tracker you wouldn't have reacted that fuckin slowly.
        The reason why I didn't want to react right away was because I didn't want this to be a similar repeat of what happened to riot. There's a good chance now that I'm probably going to get killed off whichever way because of this now, so town has barely any chance of keeping any PRs now, and because tiloco wants to out me in plain sight using his reverse psychology mafia tactics & Charu agreeing with it.

        This is 100%, a Tiloco/lurker game.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #844
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by tiloco217
          I was actually role blocked but I am the tracker
          Jesus fuck, well good on the Jailkeeper for being smart and switching what I said to do around (I was hoping for that) but WHAT THE FUCK.

          Okay, you're not a wolf, no wolf would admit that they got blocked and they lied about a track.

          I was 0/2, choof is not a wolf, tiloco is not a wolf, I was shittly wrong and I'm going to bang my head against a metal wall. FUCK

          Sorry town, I really am.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #845
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            why in the hell is there a tiloco quote in my post I swear to god this website is breaking more and more by the hour.
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #846
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              LOL wtf even. so did riot jailkeep you last night then????

              this is literally the funniest game ever holy shit.

              does jailkeeper go through before kills?


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #847
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                LOL wtf even. so did riot jailkeep you last night then????

                this is literally the funniest game ever holy shit.

                does jailkeeper go through before kills?


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #848
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by tiloco217
                  oh shit

                  I was actually role blocked but I am the tracker

                  Welcome to danceguy 2.0
                  It's a good thing I know what you're talking about otherwise I would totally kill you for this post.
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #849
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Actually the reasons I said for not insta'ing right away might still be a good idea. We do still need to find the second mafia and I am not really sure where I want to start right now. I need to go read through interactions with GS again but for now I am just going to sit around smiling like a dork for a while

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #850
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Okay, just... for a fail safe in the case that Gold Stinger is actually the tracker, we're NOT TOUCHING TILOCO AND GOLD STINGER

                      DO NOT VOTE FOR THEM

                      DO NOT LYNCH THEM

                      DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO THEM FOR THE REST OF THE GAME


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #851
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        yes the jailkeeper does block kills if he jailed the mafia that submitted the kills. Instead he was a dick and roleblocked me but I guess it doesn't matter anyways :P

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #852
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          um, no charu. We are killing GS today. The only question is do we insta him now or later

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #853
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            I'd say we lynch Lurker and see what his flip is because Gold Stinger said he checked Lurker. Why don't we give that a try since we have a myslynch, hmm?

                            Just saying that might be the best course of action unless we have other ideas?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #854
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by tiloco217
                              oh shit

                              I was actually role blocked but I am the tracker

                              Welcome to danceguy 2.0
                              You're literally pulling shit out of your ass at this point to try and cover up the trail you left behind with your aggressive playstyle.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #855
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by tiloco217
                                um, no charu. We are killing GS today. The only question is do we insta him now or later
                                No, YOU LISTEN.

                                Since both of you are saying you're the tracker, tracker can't fucking die in the night because that would mean the person who counter claimed is a wolf.

                                WHY ARE YOU STOPPING THAT!? Tiloco, please, this is the best course of action.

                                You will 100% never die in this game unless a wolf wants to out themself.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...