jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #706
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    I think it is very possible that your entire mafia circle is townies right now charu. The worst part is I could still easily see you as town.

    Actually I just did a headcount and I have too many town reads :/. the only person I am not reading as town right now is GS

    Comment

    • tiloco217
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2012
      • 6

      #707
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      So why do you think Choof did it as mafia Charu? You think that choof just decided the game and that it means that the side that he is not on is going to win so, as mafia, what reason does he have for ruining his town cred?

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #708
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Zenith is not wolf, he's been too lackluster and a bit slow on the information gathering. I don't see him, as a wolf for the second time, doing this.

        Gold Stinger is not a wolf, he's been very analytical and is making stances right now, which is good. He made that stance even better by putting it at the beginning of the night phase where there's no possibility for the wolf team to come up with.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #709
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by tiloco217
          So why do you think Choof did it as mafia Charu? You think that choof just decided the game and that it means that the side that he is not on is going to win so, as mafia, what reason does he have for ruining his town cred?
          Easy, he might've not fully understood the consequences of fake claiming when there's already a confirmed PR. It's as I said, he probably thought if a wolf could out two PR's, it'll be a good trade.

          Obviously there is way more to that than I initially let on, dohoho.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #710
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            charu i haven't contributed that much today because it's the night phase??? like i contributed what i could at the end of the day phase and then got thrown for a loop because one of my top scum reads flipped town, and the other one i was super unsure about after that.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #711
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              If this is a town, however, then he basically skewed the data, which is what happened with Riot until we knew for certain he is the actual PR because no one CC'd.

              The same thing will happen again, let me tell you.

              If the Tracker doesn't claim next phase, that means it's choof, and that means he's another confirmed PR, and then in which case I WILL drop him from my red pool. But until then, he's staying there until further notice.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • tiloco217
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2012
                • 6

                #712
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                I understand that but why would HE do it? Why wouldn't he have his partner do it since he was one of the most town read players? His partner would almost definitely have to be less town read then he is so why would he choose to make the play?

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #713
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  If this is a town, however, then he basically skewed the data, which is what happened with Riot until we knew for certain he is the actual PR because no one CC'd.

                  The same thing will happen again, let me tell you.

                  If the Tracker doesn't claim next phase, that means it's choof, and that means he's another confirmed PR, and then in which case I WILL drop him from my red pool. But until then, he's staying there until further notice.
                  But let me fill you in on a little thing I've notice about choof, Tiloco, and that's why I'm so certain of my actions.

                  He's very analytical himself, and he will NEVER make a mistake like that when he knows it would skew the data if he was town.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #714
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by tiloco217
                    I understand that but why would HE do it? Why wouldn't he have his partner do it since he was one of the most town read players? His partner would almost definitely have to be less town read then he is so why would he choose to make the play?
                    "It's something the wolves wouldn't do" - Charu in pretty much every TWG he has played as a wolf.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • tiloco217
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 6

                      #715
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      But let me fill you in on a little thing I've notice about choof, Tiloco, and that's why I'm so certain of my actions.

                      He's very analytical himself, and he will NEVER make a mistake like that when he knows it would skew the data if he was town.
                      That argument doesn't make sense to me because he obviously made the mistake regardless of his alignment. The debate is what alignment he DID do it as not which alignment he wouldn't do it as.

                      By the way I came into this argument arguing for him and, while I do still think that this buys him town points, I am mostly just playing devil's advocate. He is definitely not my top town atm (that slot is probably held by zenith)

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #716
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Also as a wolf he has a partner that he probably would have run the play by before doing it. That means that he would have to have a wolf partner that thought it was a good idea as well as apposed to if he was town and had only his own thought process to go off of

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #717
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by tiloco217
                          That argument doesn't make sense to me because he obviously made the mistake regardless of his alignment. The debate is what alignment he DID do it as not which alignment he wouldn't do it as.
                          Then I'll say it plain and simple.

                          Wolf alignment.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #718
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by tiloco217
                            Also as a wolf he has a partner that he probably would have run the play by before doing it. That means that he would have to have a wolf partner that thought it was a good idea as well as apposed to if he was town and had only his own thought process to go off of
                            Seeing how you're debating about this, I would have to say it would be you being the wolf partner in hopes this conversation will make me see you're town minded.

                            Tiloco as wolf rising to 90%.

                            Damn, you should just concede now.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • tiloco217
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 6

                              #719
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Your seeming reluctance to even consider that choof did this as town is pretty scummy imo. I have been looking at it through the perspective of a wolf and it makes far less sense then him doing it as town and the arguments you have brought up aren't alignment indicative.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #720
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Reluctant to see him as town?

                                Dude, I'm considering the possibility in its entirely, and if it is true, Tiloco, the wolves have already won and you fucking know it.

                                Mmhmmhmmmmm


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...