jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #856
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    although I could see a possible jail being on you and then you just trying to out me but even then why drum up so much suspicion to out the PR
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #857
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      ughhhhhhhhh I feel like I just played a real hard riot move right now and I should be kicking myself in the ass for failing town in a similar manner
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • Cold Kitten
        i love (purple things)
        • May 2009
        • 1341

        #858
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        actually charu, that's not a bad plan. i would be up for doing that. either tiloco or GS HAS to be a wolf, and that would certainly give us a good lead i think in figuring out which is which.


        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #859
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Meh, I guess I do get to stay alive. I really just wanted to kill GS, die in the night, and collect me MVP in the post game but staying alive is better. I don't get useful checks anymore because GS will always submit the kills but confirmed towns are decent

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #860
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by gold stinger
            ughhhhhhhhh I feel like I just played a real hard riot move right now and I should be kicking myself in the ass for failing town in a similar manner
            this is actually part of the reason i'm seriously doubting you right now. you literally just saw riot do this in d0 and it worked. it does however turn into a WIFOM-y moment, so I'm not gonna go into great detail about it.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • tiloco217
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2012
              • 6

              #861
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Meh, I guess I do get to stay alive. I really just wanted to kill GS, die in the night, and collect me MVP in the post game but staying alive is better. I don't get useful checks anymore because GS will always submit the kills but confirmed towns are decent

              I do have a much harder time getting reads as a confirmed town by the way but I will continue to be aggressive with my questions and things to help other people

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #862
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by gold stinger
                ughhhhhhhhh I feel like I just played a real hard riot move right now and I should be kicking myself in the ass for failing town in a similar manner
                No, if one thing, GS, if you REALLY ARE the tracker, then by golly, we go this, you said have a god damn result. If we lynch Lurker, he will tell us exactly which one of you guys is legit while getting rid of a null/red data point.

                This is the best course of action in my opinion, AND TILOCO NOT SEEING IT EVEN THOUGH I'VE SAID IT IN THE NIGHT IS MAKING ME HAVE A SEIZURE


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #863
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Okay, just... for a fail safe in the case that Gold Stinger is actually the tracker, we're NOT TOUCHING TILOCO AND GOLD STINGER
                  I mean, I could do this, but it would result in you dying.
                  I already thought you were sketchy when you flipped out last night. Then your reaction to tiloco's initial claim against GS seemed forced. And now you're trying to keep him from dying? Obviously I have to stay on GS for the time being since he's claiming that I'm scum, but it sounds like you're setting up a mislynch so that the next phases are super predictable for you.
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #864
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by tiloco217
                    and collect me MVP in the post game but staying alive is better.
                    Holy fuck, I never imagined you to be the arrogant type, dude. (Honest, lol)


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • tiloco217
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 6

                      #865
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Oh I didn't even realize that he claimed that lurker visited riot. I looked at him claiming tracker and immediately started celebrating. We never kill lurker today because if we are going to kill lurker then we should just kill GS. If we kill lurker then he will flip as town, confirming me, and make me die in the night anyways because GS will be confirmed mafia regardless of me dying

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #866
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        I'm not normally but it is a little hard to stay humble when I got a mafia after being roleblocked

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #867
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          jfc this lag is KILLING ME

                          tiloco, since you know GS is a wolf (from your pov) who do you think is the second wolf in that team?

                          and GS, i believe you said that for you, wolf team is tiloco/lurker, right?


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #868
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            jfc this lag is KILLING ME

                            tiloco, since you know GS is a wolf (from your pov) who do you think is the second wolf in that team?

                            and GS, i believe you said that for you, wolf team is tiloco/lurker, right?


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #869
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by tiloco217
                              Oh I didn't even realize that he claimed that lurker visited riot. I looked at him claiming tracker and immediately started celebrating. We never kill lurker today because if we are going to kill lurker then we should just kill GS. If we kill lurker then he will flip as town, confirming me, and make me die in the night anyways because GS will be confirmed mafia regardless of me dying
                              But it'll be a night phase where we have another confirmed town to tell us things, Tiloco. Hell, I would say two because this pretty much makes choof confirmed.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #870
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                except you were roleblocked for no reason, and decided to use that as a leverage handle against me when you outed me in being the real tracker. Nice job, you got me. Thanks for handing up the game on a silver platter.

                                I can 100% guarantee that lurker is a wolf.
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...