jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1036
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Oh are we just insta-ing choof to finish the game?





    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #1037
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Oh are we just insta-ing choof to finish the game?
      Well, I still think Charu's the most likely wolf. A quick kill would help him way too much.
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1038
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        By the way this is the second game that I've survived longer than two nights but as a townie this time. I'm pretty pumped about that.

        Reading Tiloco's post has like 70% Choof is wolf and 30% Charu is sneaky wolf. I can safely hop on the Choof train.

        I don't know why but I have this gut feeling that if Choof flips green, it's fucking Lurker.





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1039
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by lurker
          Well, I still think Charu's the most likely wolf. A quick kill would help him way too much.
          A quick kill would mean wolves win

          A quick kill would help the last wolf in winning

          Why is it based purely on Charu? I'm honestly on the ropes of either you or choof so I'm going to do this

          lurker





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1040
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            No, really? Wow, it's like what I've been saying this entire time!

            Not that I can convince Cold Kitten when you no doubt die in the night if choof is town. Tiloco is going down this path, so I'm just going to go with him.

            And mentally I just want to do it out of spite if he is wrong, dohoho


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1041
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              A quick kill would mean wolves win

              A quick kill would help the last wolf in winning

              Why is it based purely on Charu? I'm honestly on the ropes of either you or choof so I'm going to do this

              lurker
              lol, bro, just go on choof, you should not feel bad if town loses, because it's not your fault at all.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1042
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                lurker

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1043
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Of course if choof is wolf he will vote lurker here.

                  Too bad I'm not going to agree with choof, I'm going to be stubborn and follow Tiloco.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1044
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    lmao okay choof are you really trying to blitz lurker with no reasoning at all because you can't vote yourself if you're truly wolf?

                    unvote

                    My vote on lurker was to bring out reactions





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1045
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      lmao okay choof are you really trying to blitz lurker with no reasoning at all because you can't vote yourself if you're truly wolf?

                      unvote

                      My vote on lurker was to bring out reactions
                      Bro, it's pretty much choof vs lurker, but the confirmed has decided and I will keep going on choof.

                      Just do it so this game can either end or continue with a town lose since they last wolf will lynch me in final 3.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #1046
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        A quick kill would mean wolves win

                        A quick kill would help the last wolf in winning

                        Why is it based purely on Charu? I'm honestly on the ropes of either you or choof so I'm going to do this

                        lurker
                        Uh, why wouldn't I base my play on my number 1 scum read? Since he's a much more intense player than everyone who's left, him being the wolf is extremely dangerous right now.

                        Originally posted by choof
                        lurker
                        #exposed
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1047
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          choof
                          if town loses it is primarily my fault and I'll read the thread during post game to what I did wrong

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1048
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            choof
                            if town loses it is primarily my fault and I'll read the thread during post game to what I did wrong

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #1049
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              yeah fuck it let's go you're way
                              choob
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1050
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                holy what the fuck was that self vote
                                damnit choof
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...