jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #946
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by choof
    charu
    there's no reason a townie would put someone in a green light and then vote for them to appease another player

    that gold stinger vote is not coming from a townie
    k.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #947
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Good thing there's some room for leeway for GS's partner because that choof vote outta nowhere was kinda odd.
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #948
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by tiloco217
        There is 100% a reason for an "essay post" because if you can bring that much of your thought process to the game it helps so much in determining your alignment. Once you tell me, in detail, how you are thinking about this game it becomes so much easier for me to figure out whether or not you are lying to me. Just telling me the tl;dr of your thought process doesn't help me at all because that is so easy to fake as mafia.
        What wolf for the first time will make posts that I've quoted? What wolf would consistantly follow logic that's super beneficial for town?

        Do you disagree with his actions? Do you disagree that he wasn't giving someone a pure "red" lean and just letting them be "no comment"?

        Do you disagree his reads at the beginning of the night explaining where he was at in his mind?

        Originally posted by gold stinger
        alright.

        inb4 someone tells me it's tl;dr.

        CK was pretty quiet the entire time through d0, only posted about twice for a certain situation, and then had a bickering with choof. I think it's safe to say she's neutral. She would have been paying a lot more attention to the thread if she had a more "wolf-like" role, unless she's waiting to get coached right now by a wolf that she's pretty certain has played the game before. Unsure if blaming her absence on having a life is a Zenith tactic, or a reverse phychology way of subliminally saying that CK is a wolf. Still, I have her in my sights.

        Charu, I had the stemming suspicion because of Gradiant's meta data but I quickly learned while playing that shit like that can't be really based. That's the only suspicion I've ever had of Charu, and the rest of his playing is tending towards town. It would be fair to say that Charu is strong town.

        lurker has had a really laid back posting habit. The sort of shrugging gesture playstyle in my eyes. Consider it retaliation, but he tried to corral charu into trying to kill me off, but had that sort of "do what you want, I don't care." sort of feel. He's a sort of neutral to me but that's only because other people seem more suspicious. It feels like neutral, leaning towards red.

        I keep hmming and haahing on the subject of choof going about trying to dig information out of people, or trying to scrounge evidence against people. It feels like the sole purpose for doing that is trying to obtain a slip up from others with which he can use against them. Kind of an obvious plot if you want to go about being a wolf indiscriminately, because it puts you in a powerful role where other townies who are not willing to get themselves into the same situation. There's been a lot of calling out's, but the majority of them were started by Choof, which makes me question it. For right now, it's a neutral because it benefits the town in trying to find muck-ups. Whether those muck-ups are correctly placed or done on purpose, I don't know.

        Zenith, god damn it you fuck. It's blatantly obvious that Zenith is a neutral about now. After offering up as mislynch, fearing a d1 kill, and then pulling a dumb stunt like "accidentally" killing off Gradiant when we still had around 9-10 good hours of day phase left. The only fighting ground against Zenith right now is that he's poorly playing off his Gradiant lynch as an accident. It's a really tough situation to make a call on Zenith, although I still believe he's leaning as townie and just being dumb, like riot.

        I haven't a doubt in my mind that riot is the jailer. If he was a wolf, the real jailer would have made a proper counterclaim to his claim, and it would have turned tick for tack. Would have slowed the entire game down, and given a lot better chance at trying to find the remaining wolf. ahh fuck.

        tiloco I'm still suspicious, but I feel like a good portion of what was causing this was Gradient's own suspicion. Now that Gradiant is a VT, I'm unsure whether to be suspicious of him. It could be quite possible that CK/Tiloco are working because Tiloco has said that they both have similar read lists, although I haven't seen any personal passion to pursue Tiloco. He's neutral for me right now.

        final list:
        Charu (green)
        Choof (neutral with some green)
        Zenith (dumb green or bluffing red (more positive on green))
        lurker (neutral, leaning on red)
        CK (neutral, leaning to red)
        Tiloco (neutral)
        riot (riot)

        I think the best people to pursue at this point would be lurker, CK and Tiloco.
        Oh wait... you didn't.

        Originally posted by tiloco217
        GS's reads list was not very good in my opinion. He had some very surface level reads like wanting to kill Zenith because of his hammer and having pretty much the same circle of nulls as everyone else with little analysis of them. It is worth mentioning that I believe in his last reads list he said that he wanted to push on me if Gradiant flipped green and he seemed pretty hesitant in that reads list even though I haven't done much since then (although I may be mixing up him and Zenith)
        Also, his reaction felt genuine when Gradiant got insta'd.

        Originally posted by gold stinger


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #949
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Not posting fission.wav would've been immediate grounds for a lynch and/or modkill. I can't believe how much random shit you're dragging up to make your case.
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #950
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by tiloco217
            All of that being said I think this game could be as simple as lynching GS, Charu, and Zenith in that order.

            However during the night he did almost nothing and doesn't even seem to be paying very close attention to the thread since he got heavily town read, even to the point of just now admitting that he isn't even going to read through all of what he has missed even though it is vital to winning the game right now.
            First off, if YOU are even saying that I am the biggest town read which you have multiple times, how the FUCK can you say that this game could be as simple as lynching me (even if I'm last in order)? You don't even fucking realize that those three lynches LOSES town the game, simply due to the fact that if none of those players are a wolf (which would mean that GS/Charu is a wolf but Charu has literally been town the whole game). This might really be a bad fucking slip on your part, and I don't personally hate you, I just hate the way you are treating this game and acting like you're MVP already and Number 1 just because of the bullshit you are spewing regardless of if it is true or not.

            Yeah, I pretty much gave up trying to post any long erratic posts because like Charu said, you want that wolf win so fucking badly that it's seriously KILLING my mood about even playing the game. That's EXACTLY why I was quiet during night because this game has gone from "Okay, steady pace" to "What the fuck, why am I even here, what is this shit" game.





            Comment

            • tiloco217
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2012
              • 6

              #951
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Well you answered your own questions there for the most part. Also the reaction to Gradiant being insta'd was going to happen at some point as he had already mentioned that he wanted to post that scream and was just waiting for an opportunity to do it so the reaction wasn't as good as it seems on the surface

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #952
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                But, WHO CARES?

                Lets lynch Gold Stinger and see the flip, huh? If I'm wrong, then holy shit I'm wrong and Gold Stinger is a pro at appearing town to me and in the future I would need to be weary of him.

                I will still say lynching Lurker here is the better option because it'll also confirm it while eliminating a bad data point, but you disagree with that already and I don't want to go in circles.

                So, lets do it your way since you're not wanting to do it my way.

                It's "Your day phase" anyways, right?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • tiloco217
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 6

                  #953
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  so obviously you didn't finish the post zenith because I walked through exactly how I went from seeing you as top town to you being a possible lynch and even gave a tl;dr for your read in particular because I figured you would do that

                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #954
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Yes charu. This is MY day phase. I am the one that outed a mafia after being roleblocked after all

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #955
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by tiloco217
                      Yes charu. This is MY day phase. I am the one that outed a mafia after being roleblocked after all
                      Whatever, just vote Gold Stinger motherfucker.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #956
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        Not posting fission.wav would've been immediate grounds for a lynch and/or modkill. I can't believe how much random shit you're dragging up to make your case.
                        You're not seeing my vision either, majority of them are not.

                        So shut the fuck up.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #957
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          you keep saying that killing lurker is better because it gets rid of a bad data point but by killing GS you are doing the same thing except you are killing a confirmed mafia.

                          Even if you think I am mafia you still kill GS because if he flipped green then the mafia circle is confirmed myself and lurker and you still would have the two lynches to kill us both. I have literally threw the game if I was mafia by trying to force a lynch on GS today.

                          Using logic helps sometimes eh.

                          Comment

                          • tiloco217
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 6

                            #958
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            my vote is already on GS

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #959
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              You're not seeing my vision either, majority of them are not.

                              So shut the fuck up.
                              you've mentioned more than once that we should lynch people based on being bad data points, so using the same concept you should be our lynch target for today for being paranoid to a point of detriment

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #960
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                ... This isn't even a jTWG game anymore.





                                Comment

                                Working...