jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #721
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Although, the fact that most of the other players have viewed the thread since this argument started and nobody has really took a stance (except maybe riot but he is irrelevant in this thought) which is definitely odd as I assume a wolf would side with their teammate so that definitely buys you some town points. However I still don't think that GS or CK would try to argue against me so you could definitely still be a wolf.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #722
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Whatever you want to say, buddy.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • tiloco217
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2012
        • 6

        #723
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Hearing other people's opinions on this argument would be nice (although kind of irrelevant now that I have made my last post)

        Hearing everyone's top town is probably a good idea as well but that should wait until the night is over

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #724
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Heading over to the convenient store. I know I've been lurking this but the comments are moving way too fast for me to even offer a structured opinion, although I thought I'd get it out there that initially found choof to be more town aligned than wolf aligned because being wolf aligned defeats the purpose of the true intention that he had with his plan, which was in possibly baiting wolves to hit him off instead of riot.

          I'll come back later to see if anything else is added, I haven't been even able to read everything.
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #725
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Charu is most certainly my top town 95% damn sure.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #726
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by tiloco217
              Hearing everyone's top town is probably a good idea as well but that should wait until the night is over
              No, claim your top town right now.

              Gives the actual tracker more to work with.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • tiloco217
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2012
                • 6

                #727
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Eh, I guess since riot is always dying tonight it is less relevant then it would normally be. Besides I already said that zenith was my top town during our argument and you not knowing that could be evidence that you did not read what I was saying

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #728
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by tiloco217
                  Besides I already said that zenith was my top town during our argument and you not knowing that could be evidence that you did not read what I was saying
                  Oh please, Mr. Tiloco-Wolf-Chan, if that's the best you can do, then try harder. Sorry I don't mention that you mentioned that Zenith was your top town 15 minutes ago.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #729
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    So did you think that it was going to change in the course of that 15 minutes where a majority of the conversation was with you and I was specifically saying that I am starting to doubt you?

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #730
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      If you think Zenith is a wolf, then please, by all means, make a case that I will ignore, Mr. Tiloco-Wolf-Chan.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #731
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        lol what? I literally just called him my top town. Are you reading anything at all?

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #732
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          PS: It's real easy to make a case of low hanging fruits.

                          How delicious, Tiloco.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #733
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by tiloco217
                            So did you think that it was going to change in the course of that 15 minutes where a majority of the conversation was with you and I was specifically saying that I am starting to doubt you?
                            You're implying that you no longer think he's top town.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • tiloco217
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 6

                              #734
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              No I am saying that there is no reason that you would ask me who my top town if you actually read when I said he was top town the first time

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #735
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Man, that wolf meter Tiloco, you're just making it bigger and bigger.

                                Poor you, looks like the only chance of you not getting CHARU'd is if you are the tracker and you claim tomorrow, how sad.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...